PDA

View Full Version : WWW.HabboLines.Tk

Teen10
26-11-2004, 06:47 PM
WWW.HabboLines.Tk my brand new webby :8 . Check it and post your opinion

Hidcilll
26-11-2004, 06:53 PM
me likey 10/10 great lay out get banner every things set up no links go to the wrong page and i want a job please :D lol

splintercell!
26-11-2004, 09:41 PM
Wow teen great site!! Like the layout it all goes well ;)

Teen10
27-11-2004, 10:52 AM
Vote for it on .com ;) For a job try going to "Contact Us" and send an email. That should do :P

The layout is changing soon to a christmas one, thought I still have no ideas about it :s

Happines installed cutenews so we will get the site going again! (my computer crashed and it was right in the middle of changing passes for site and news, so no one could acces it :BangHead:

iRoss
27-11-2004, 02:11 PM
it looks great, but if u need a better freewebs advert, 1 that dosen't stand out then just PM Me! :eusa_danc

Teen10
27-11-2004, 03:25 PM
I'm not sure, I might aswell try and filter the white color :p

I'm still trying to figure out how to get ideas for the christmas layout.. Hmmm

And another thing! A forum will be added today. Be sure to pay it a visit and register! :eusa_danc

Jseb
27-11-2004, 11:33 PM
For a free site this is quite interesting! I really love your layout good work on this! You should try for a .com or a .co.uk or any of those! you have a fantastique work there! done and properly! :D good luck!

Teen10
28-11-2004, 03:02 PM
I should buy a domain.. Hmm It will all come, sooner or later :p

Teen10
28-11-2004, 05:53 PM
We would need a web designer. I still don't have any ideas for the christmas layout... should it be as edgy as it is now, or should I round it up.. I don't have a clue.. :eusa_doh:

smurf-you
29-11-2004, 12:16 PM
Ok it's looking good but always room of improvement

Ok
1. Try get off freewebs as it says freewebs on the bottom tool bar when loading page
If i was you i'll move to www.hostultra.com

2.The links are midnight blue try get a more halloween colour

3. Try make it more popular

4. The forum needs work to make it more habbo

And one more question

At the bttom scroll text it says "Copyright 2004 Sulake, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission"

I thought "Sulake" Had nothing to do with habbo "FANSITES"

Well anyway apart from that it looks like it's going to be a great website

Teen10
29-11-2004, 02:40 PM
Ok it's looking good but always room of improvement

Ok
1. Try get off freewebs as it says freewebs on the bottom tool bar when loading page
If i was you i'll move to www.hostultra.com

2.The links are midnight blue try get a more halloween colour

3. Try make it more popular

4. The forum needs work to make it more habbo

And one more question

At the bttom scroll text it says "Copyright 2004 Sulake, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission"

I thought "Sulake" Had nothing to do with habbo "FANSITES"

Well anyway apart from that it looks like it's going to be a great website

Ahem, if you would look in "how to make a habbo fansite.." It says you need to write that somewhere on your site. I might move it somewhere else or eventually buy a domain. The thing at the bottom is there because freewebs could delete my website if I would not put the code somewhere on my webby.. The links? I had a Css code hosted somewhere else on another website but that website got deleted, that is why the links are blue. I opened the forum just yesterday, I do not have that much time so I did not finish it.. :eusa_naug

Teen10
04-12-2004, 04:40 PM
I've just changed the whole thing into christmas, tell me how you like it ;)

Hidcilll
04-12-2004, 04:53 PM
love it :o

Pulchritudinous
04-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Heylo, would I still be able to be a reporter even though the site has changed, sorry I didnt PM you back, this little message pops up, and I cant write back or anything.

Teen10
04-12-2004, 07:03 PM
You can still work there, almost nothing changed, just go to the webbie and click "contact us", send an email and I will write back with the informations needed. :eusa_pray

devildan1
04-12-2004, 07:06 PM
its gd but i like habbox better

Pulchritudinous
04-12-2004, 07:08 PM
I really sorry.
Thinking about it, I probably won't have enough time.
When I'm not busy with school n stuff, and your still in need of a reporter, get back to me :)

Sorry

Aimz
xxx

Teen10
04-12-2004, 07:22 PM
Lol... Habbox is better... ok.. If you're talking about the layout your crazy.. If you mean the news, we are the same.. But if you mean the pics, the articles, the alternatations then YES, I know. We are on free.. they are on their own domain.. They are an older website, more populated and we are newer, don't have many staff and so on..It's alot diferent, but I don't think we are that bad if comparing with habbox. Thought, everyone can pick their own..

Remember to post comments, we are having a lack of em!

Anyone else going to comment my webbie?

Teen10
11-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Oh, something new - articles! Please apply for a job on the forum..

Slykid
11-12-2004, 06:16 PM
Great site,
I'm working on one *almost* like that without the same colours and layout etc..
i'm trying to do iframes without a border that looks 3D Do i just add ALLOWTRANSPARENCY="true"?
Thanks if you can hlelpp
BTW
I didn't do the links yet but here's my site
The site is this:Habbatics (http://www.habbatics.cx.la)

-JT-
11-12-2004, 09:22 PM
i like it! 10/10 bravo

Mukker
12-12-2004, 07:25 PM
I really like it! Shame its on freewebs though, PS: can someone tell me how many posts u must get before u can rep someone

Teen10
22-12-2004, 02:32 PM
I wouldn't know, really, sorry. Thanks for the thumbs up :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!