PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The mystery of the missing furni

Moose
14-07-2004, 09:52 PM
\once i was banned for saying a swear word in the hallway, 2 hours passed and i went to my yukka cafe all my furni was gone except for 3 cheap furni, i called a hobba he said i was supposibly "hacked" how could i been scamed? i was banned for swearing and who could've gone in my account and stold my furni... well its a mystery that will never be solved :( ...

fyte
15-07-2004, 10:51 PM
Well either a keylogger or a glitch only way to explain it :s

Lil.D.Ice
17-07-2004, 08:03 PM
well im not happy wit habbo either!

Concentric
17-07-2004, 10:41 PM
Well either a keylogger or a glitch only way to explain it :s
how could it be a keylogger - if his account was banned the hacker wouldnt be able to get on it either to steal anything

happypunk101
18-07-2004, 04:30 AM
ye thats is weird are u sure u dident wait all the 2 hours because u could of waited more

AngelDude2
19-07-2004, 06:43 AM
yeh maybe u waited like 10 mins after u were unbanned but u got ur furni taken in those 10 mins its sounds crazy but it could happen :s

F1L73R
19-07-2004, 07:37 AM
Hmmm.. u were banned and when u came back your furni was gone :rolleyes: Wow never heard of that kinda case b4. That sounds pretty unusual the only solution i could think of is either your makin this up :rolleyes: Or that its a glitche

.::.oblivious.::.
19-07-2004, 07:44 AM
\once i was banned for saying a swear word in the hallway, 2 hours passed and i went to my yukka cafe all my furni was gone except for 3 cheap furni, i called a hobba he said i was supposibly "hacked" how could i been scamed? i was banned for swearing and who could've gone in my account and stold my furni... well its a mystery that will never be solved :( ...
I know, the same thing happened to me, I accidentally typed password and it came up as bobba and I got banned, the next thing I know, I was in my room and everything was gone exept for 3 porters to my other room... the furni in my other rooms were there so i acouldnt possibly have been hacked because the account was banned :s

Moose
19-07-2004, 09:21 AM
either your makin this up :rolleyes:

why would i waste my time telling people a lie and bothering Hobbas and staff all day asking them why was my furni stolen? its true, when i came in all i had was a porter and a star that was all, and since this happen to sumone else it might be true

F1L73R
19-07-2004, 10:08 AM
and since this happen to sumone else it might be true
It might be true? Wouldnt that mean u were lieng :rolleyes: or did u make a mistake making that post :8

patrioticdude
19-07-2004, 07:39 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined

Dude, im sorry. I totally believe you. I know, there are some really *pardon about this- ****ed up* people and they need to be stopped.
Maybe Habbo banned that computer. I mean, one time my brother got banned, and I got banned to. I went to a different computer, and I could get on. Somebody else could get on, just not on that computer. It's happened before. :eusa_thin I dunno, but that's the most logical explanation I know of.

Send me a f/r on habbo, same name. ;)

Moose
19-07-2004, 09:32 PM
i made a mistake its was 4:00 am and i was moving to a new habbo account.. " EvilBrandon " and there was lots of "lagg" because they were deleting habbos

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!