PDA

View Full Version : Au revoir

Sailor
27-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Yea im leaving this forum annoys me too much favourtism , and how habbox seem to perm ban staff after there fired so this will probly be the last time i post i hope people have enjoyed my presence on my account eamonns ;) still talk to some of you on messenger and lmao@youripbanshabbox (lmao@youripbanshabbox) so au revoir
if you want to know why i got banned it was because i cypher aka neil did'nt like me because i annoyed him on msn so he got me fired then got jack to perm ban me for saying mods were horny and telling chilloutrich to go bum neil so adios emegos or h/e you spell it

paradox
27-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Soo unfair ;[ See yah around I hope dude.

Chaz
27-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Yea im leaving this forum annoys me too much favourtism , and how habbox seem to perm ban staff after there fired so this will probly be the last time i post i hope people have enjoyed my presence on my account eamonns ;) still talk to some of you on messenger and lmao@youripbanshabbox (lmao@youripbanshabbox) so au revoir
if you want to know why i got banned it was because i cypher aka neil did'nt like me because i annoyed him on msn so he got me fired then got jack to perm ban me for saying mods were horny and telling chilloutrich to go bum neil so adios emegos or h/e you spell it
woah, i agree theres a lot of favoritism. Still mods have there reasons for banning! they just don't go round banning

HellyBelly
27-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Omg! Bye Eamonn :(

ALOT of my mates are leaving/getting banned. So unsexual.

-x-Kerrianne-x-
27-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Sorry to see that you were leaving, but I do believe it is against the rules to give out ban reasons. And also, please do not leave bad comments about Habbox Forum Staff, If you don't have anything nice to say- Don't say anything at all! ;)

Thread Locked.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!