PDA

View Full Version : Various Rare Values

mini:me
28-12-2005, 08:18 PM
I trade a LOT everyday, so I don't know the EXACT number of times I've seen certain trades, but i'll estimate to as close as I can.

Green Dragon just went from 1.0 to 1.1 which is horrible because in the last few days I haven't seen 1 person offer more than 1.0, and I cannot get 1.0 for mine.

Same thing with Red Fan, It's been 1.3 forever. I've seen people offer their fan for a tubmaster. Again, my friends and I have been trying to get 1 hc for fan, & it just isn't working.

Green Dragon .8 or .9 seen 50+
Red Fan .8 or 9 seen 100+
Pillar .7 Highest offer I've ever seen is tubmaster in the last week.
Monolith .8 or .9 seen about 10 times.
Disco .4 people offer these for marquees & screens.
Red Dragon 1.1-1.3 Seen 20+
Holoboy & Girl 1.9 It's very difficult to get 2 hcs each.

I have something that's involves normal rares and sports: People always offer bball trophy (.5) for a marquee or screen (.4). So either bball trophy should be lowered (which I think) or marquee & screen should be raised.

I'm not exaggerating how many times I've seen these values as I usually spend anywhere from 3-10 hours a day on habbo, and most all of that time trading.

Thank You

P.S. I don't mean to sound harsh, It just annoys me when habbox is off on a few things, and people try using that to their advantage (especialy on fans & pillars)

Wizzdom
28-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Wow ! Thanks for this.

Some of your values are accurate and some arent but next time could you please do it in like 1 Hour intervals. Eg [12:00-13:00] This is so you dont lose how many times you've seen these traded.

Keep them coming in.

Thanks !

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!