PDA

View Full Version : Looking for layout designers + news reporters !

Teen10
28-11-2004, 06:32 PM
We are looking for news reporters that know what they are doing and will post as much as they can, but not just random. The site I am talking about is habbolines (http://www.habbolines.tk), not new but since on freewebs, abit small...(but we have cutenews, don't worry..)

Also, any layout designers that would be able to help us design the christmas layout would be welcome. I could do it myself, but two people (happines and I) cannot do it all. Running the whole website and thinking about ideas for the layout is really frustrating. And the months aren't getting any longer.

PM me if you are interested.

smurf-you
29-11-2004, 11:38 AM
I could make you a site if you like, But then it won't be your work

If you want i can work on a flash movies or maybe games which would make it very popular

solid.
29-11-2004, 01:25 PM
i havent had a job here yet but i can find news and all and help out in that department any job will do me i just wana give 1 ago so if u wana take me on then give us a call if u wana find me on habbo my new name is COREX ok thankyou :)

Pulchritudinous
29-11-2004, 01:48 PM
You say your looking for a news reporter, I'm interested...

Teen10
29-11-2004, 02:51 PM
I could make you a site if you like, But then it won't be your work

If you want i can work on a flash movies or maybe games which would make it very popular

I did not said you should make me a site... I am looking for layout designers or people who would at least give me some ideas.. But games and flash movies would be great..

amiee, I send you a PM, solid perhaps.

Pulchritudinous
29-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Yeah, I sent you a question via PM, can you answer it, so I can get started...
:)

splintercell!
29-11-2004, 07:40 PM
I could report for you i report for Habbie.com and could help with some layout but no image stuff.

AvengeX
29-11-2004, 08:08 PM
I could help by hosting you on my server.. PM me if interested.

Teen10
29-11-2004, 08:38 PM
I PM you, any more?

Rix
01-12-2004, 09:03 AM
i'll help i can make templates and i can help out with news plus i can get you a better host free of charge

tompetrou
01-12-2004, 12:44 PM
and you can steal templates....
as i witnessed after u took mine,,,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!