PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I HATE THESE STUPID IDIOTS

Jin
15-07-2004, 12:29 PM
Recently i have been getting messages that i am either a scammer,hacker and scripter from people who think they know me and saying that they are watching me honestly to the sad people out there accusing me of real stupid things GET A LIFE if you honestly think i am breaking the habbo way/ policy then get some damn evidence which you wont be able to BECAUSE I AM NOT!

I did not get on a hobba helping team by being a scammer, hacker nor a scripter you lunatics if you are out there to try and catch these sort of people then do your job right and accuse ACTUAL scammers/scripters or hackers. If you have no clue what so ever what habbo way breakers are like then just dont bother trying to do a job you cant. Honestly you are really pathetic if you accuse someone without any evidence about this sort of thing you are a complete waste of time. Also dont go accusing other innocent habbos, if you really do suspect someone CALL A HOBBA thats what they are there for. One of the messages i got was " we know you are a hacker we are watching you. WE CAN HACK TOO." HELLO?!?!? you are accusing me of hacking yet you are admitting to being a hacker (which you are probly not) you are admitting to breaking the habbo way so you are not one to talk to me about whats right and not and I KNOW WHAT IS you should be one to be banned and if i do come across you then i will make sure you do get banned :@ :@ :@ :@

name14
15-07-2004, 06:23 PM
ye i agree with you , but no smoke without fire

SoraSafe
17-07-2004, 05:47 AM
You can get them banned for accusing you, even if someone does scam you you're not meant to go pointing the finger you're only supposed to contact scambusters.

hobba helping team What is this? It sounds interesting...Hobba help team :s

Fedoracore
17-07-2004, 10:07 AM
Jinsins Is Not a Scammer. Dont acuse him of this. by the saying No smoke without fire.

Lets Have a think about this, Okay. Scammers Hackers Ect will say anything to anyone to move the Light off of them so you cant really do anything about it. Yesterday i was accused of being a scammer.

no offence to this guy (well..) this is what he said to me:
"There is a guy going to hack you, I can stop him if you want."
me: " and how can this happen i suppose i give you furni to stop him"
he replys : "Yeah 5 HC and i will hack him for you."

This went on for a while as i was board and needed something to do. So i continuted with this and then asked him.

"So you are a hacker are you."
he replys: " No "

anyway.... back to my point, Hacker, scammers ect will say anything to try and gain furni this is an easy way to Rich new people and then they believe this. No one has the right to call anyone N00B's either as we were all one at one point.

So Jinsins aint a hacker this is an evil game they play to make him disliked. I believe Jinsins aint a hacker But why dont you people believe this.?

Concentric
17-07-2004, 10:17 AM
well if they can hack why dont they just script furni instead of going to all the trouble of stealing it - it seems stupid to me but im no expert

Fedoracore
17-07-2004, 10:36 AM
Yeah thats what i think too.

I once seen this site and they though the had trashed the room and all they did was move the furni with no skills of trashing. and never knew about rooms with automatic rights :P

iRoss
17-07-2004, 11:33 AM
i know i hate those 1's that say if you give me your pass then go offline for 5 mins then i could make you become a hobba... i meen COME ON! its blatently bvious that they are a scammer!

AngelDude2
19-07-2004, 06:35 AM
yup but apprently to script the furni i have to buy it. like u buy a duck then u script it into a pod of something. thats wot i heard

Pixel
19-07-2004, 06:38 AM
Yer I Heard About That To

Jin
24-07-2004, 11:12 AM
well if they can hack why dont they just script furni instead of going to all the trouble of stealing it - it seems stupid to me but im no expert

yup but apprently to script the furni i have to buy it. like u buy a duck then u script it into a pod of something. thats wot i heard

Guys you will have to give me the benefit of doubt here :$
To do angeldude's procedure you would have to use a program called art****y (censored for reason) or something similar but now habbo hotel is protected from it also it is only a client side script which means only the person who tried to script that furni can see what it is so if i made a lodge stool into a throne if i started saying "look i'm sitting on a throne" i would look like a right idiot because others would see it as the lodge stool.

The trouble with scripting is that is is so damn difficult to get free furni because you need to trick the server into thinking that when you purchase something you are actually paying it is very difficult BUT you would be "buying" something which is not worth the time and risks.

If you were going for rares like thrones because they are not in the caterlog they are all owned by someone in habbo you cant attack the server you must attack them either by directly hacking the server or keylogging them
to steal it.

THATS WHY IT IS SO DAMN DIFFICULT :eusa_danc GO HABBO

name14
24-07-2004, 03:18 PM
cose when you script furni you don't get any profit out of it. (thats what i think)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!