PDA

View Full Version : I love my love with a...

Bef
01-01-2006, 11:42 PM
Okay some of you may be familier with this game, i used to play it when i was little...
You have to go through the alphebet filling on the gaps with a word beggining with the letter your on... but it has to make sense.

So it would be

I love my love with an (Letter) (how they said it) (Name) Because they are (Adjective) I hate them because they are (Adjective)
I took him to (Country) and treated him too (game or animal or something) and (food)
His name is (Name) and he comes from (Town or city!)

Rules, you cant use the same word twice
You have to fill in all of the gaps
No skipping letters

Okay il start
I love my love with an A awnsered Aerona because he is awsome! I hate him because hes an arrseehole.
I took to Africa and treated him to armidillo's and apricots.
His name is Ahmed and he comes from Amirillo

issaa.
01-01-2006, 11:45 PM
I love my love with an B Boldly Brian Because they are brilliant I hate them because they are bumheads
I took him to Belgium and treated him to brown bags and burgers
His name is Billy and he comes from Brighton.

Bef
01-01-2006, 11:49 PM
I love my love with a C cackled Claz because she is calming i hate her because she is crab infested. I took her to Canada and treated her to Canaries and cashew nuts.
Her name is Carolina and she comes from Conventry

issaa.
01-01-2006, 11:57 PM
I love my love with a d deadly derick because they are dumb I hate them because they are ditsy
I took him to denmark and treated him to dancing and duck legs
Her name is danielle and she comes from dorset

Bef
02-01-2006, 06:25 PM
I love my love with an E egged on Eddy the Emu because she has excellent ears i hate her because she is EVIL! I took her to England and treated her to Elephants and Expresso's. Her name is Edwina and she comes from Exeter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!