PDA

View Full Version : Im kindoff leaving

Demynx
02-01-2006, 03:33 AM
Basically The people here who give Pointless bad repper who insult you, Spam, Rippers,n00bs, Im also getting tired of posting I've had a grand time here at the forum I might visit habbox but basically im not going to post in the forum just watch what is going up on the forum mabey Ill post like 3 post each month I dunno But I'm getting bored here you might find me posting in
bobboidforum or habbox usa see you later peeps from best to worst,
Mystic-Son good bye.

LevelingProject
02-01-2006, 03:42 AM
As I have said a few times now in my short time here:

- Rep does not matter. A great user could have a bad rep because of idiots, it wouldn't make them any less great.
- Spammers will always be around. The more you ignore them, the more chance you have of them going away.

The more of the decent members that go away, it ends up in no-one being left, but the morons.

Sorry to see you go.

Demynx
02-01-2006, 03:45 AM
Who said I was decent? :s

GuppyLover224
02-01-2006, 03:46 AM
yeah man anyone who gets mad over rep needs to get a life ASAP

Demynx
02-01-2006, 03:47 AM
I mightve left out somthing let me edit. :)

t0tsy
02-01-2006, 03:49 AM
Sometimes it's the best thing to do.. like, if your in the middle of your whole life falling apart, (REAL LIFE LIFE NOT HABBO THAT IS JUST SAD) it's the only thing to do. If you can't handle anything from anyone.. I mean, scammers and bad reppers are everywhere. They'll never go. There are loads of people out there that we will hate, but we have to live with them..

If you are strong enough to ignore these people, then stay. If not, then go..and have some time to yourself. I did, and I feel much better...I came back, because I could manage.. but still, I get loads of nasty comments..

T0M
02-01-2006, 04:17 AM
Scammers and spammers are everywhere man you just got to learn to ignore them i hope you return

LevelingProject
02-01-2006, 04:18 AM
Who said I was decent? :s

Should learn to take a compliment, mate.

Luayminator
02-01-2006, 07:56 AM
What a clowny thing to say lol who said Im decent.. Anyway I never saw you before but bye !

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!