PDA

View Full Version : Considering Leaving

Lozzoling
02-01-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm frickin considering leaving this forum,pixel artists who think they own everyone, moderators who give me warnings just because it happened to involve them and everyone getting a bit to big for their boots (including me,i dont deny it).

An Infuriated Lozzo2

---MAD---
02-01-2006, 04:57 PM
hmm if theres a problem contact an admin..dont just give up :)

Lozzoling
02-01-2006, 05:00 PM
whats the point? i'm being sworn at for adding a square in collaborations this forum is terrible,its a little nursery

Baving
02-01-2006, 05:04 PM
There is only a small majority of users who spoil it for others. The vast majority of people on this forum use it sensibly and properly.

Lozzoling
02-01-2006, 05:05 PM
small majority? pfft,its around 60%

Jay™
02-01-2006, 05:07 PM
whats the point? i'm being sworn at for adding a square in collaborations this forum is terrible,its a little nursery
;o.
Calling me a nursey student?
Freak.

Lozzoling
02-01-2006, 05:08 PM
i dont aim this at anyone,i aim this at the forum

ED::
02-01-2006, 05:27 PM
I'm frickin considering leaving this forum,pixel artists who think they own everyone, moderators who give me warnings just because it happened to involve them and everyone getting a bit to big for their boots (including me,i dont deny it).

An Infuriated Lozzo2
Yeh I Agree People are mean to fit in and always put u down when you have ideas, i mainly work in the web design forum and i'm considering moving to habboforum but some still use that:s

There is only a small majority of users who spoil it for others. The vast majority of people on this forum use it sensibly and properly.
Well i supose they are using it sensibly but it still happens about 60% as he said post non-constructive critisism to argue, they dont know how it feels when ur being got at 24/7 if they have nothing nice to say they shouldnt post a reply but they do because they have to enter in to everything.

i dont aim this at anyone,i aim this at the forum

the forums fine its just some people mostly people who know it ALL it is soooooooooooooooooo annoyin

Emicat
02-01-2006, 05:35 PM
I agree, this forum is getting anoyying....

:Edzy
02-01-2006, 05:46 PM
I agree, this forum is getting anoyying....

i wouldnt say the forum i'd say the people

ozzie-ing
02-01-2006, 05:48 PM
i wouldnt say the forum i'd say the people
like me lol
nah whatever u do people r putting u down

Lozzoling
02-01-2006, 05:50 PM
is true ozzie

---MAD---
02-01-2006, 05:54 PM
fine another forum then :S?

02-01-2006, 05:57 PM
what - speak english lol

Jin
02-01-2006, 06:04 PM
Sometimes certain users on this forum do get quite egoistic and it is very annoying as often they dont even have a valid reason. But its certainly not a reason to leave.

I mean to be fair, if you left than that would be one less good member who treats everyone fairly and is a good contributor. If you do spot any members who do cause problems for you or others then dont hesitate to contact me (or if staff or general complaint www.habboxforum.com/sendmessage.php)

We always try to deal with unruley members and appreciate your reports.

---MAD---
02-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Sometimes certain users on this forum do get quite egoistic and it is very annoying as often they dont even have a valid reason. But its certainly not a reason to leave.

I mean to be fair, if you left than that would be one less good member who treats everyone fairly and is a good contributor. If you do spot any members who do cause problems for you or others then dont hesitate to contact me (or if staff or general complaint www.habboxforum.com/sendmessage.php)

do what he says. Hes a smart guy! :)

Yonder
02-01-2006, 06:43 PM
Just like anything and anywhere you go bound to be some people that you dont see eye to eye with its just life to be honest.

02-01-2006, 07:14 PM

I mean to be fair, if you left than that would be one less good member who treats everyone fairly and is a good contributor. If you do spot any members who do cause problems for you or others then dont hesitate to contact me (or if staff or general complaint www.habboxforum.com/sendmessage.php (http://www.habboxforum.com/sendmessage.php))

I spose but it can be a bit much for some people and i supose its a form of bullying, ive seen ozzie-ing being picked on in the web design forums because he was starting a thing like habbo Dnt leave m8

Just like anything and anywhere you go bound to be some people that you dont see eye to eye with its just life to be honest.
people go on habbox for help and fun but these people make them worse than they started:@

Lozzoling
03-01-2006, 12:35 PM
***,i'm cautioned!

Catchetat
03-01-2006, 02:30 PM
why are you cautioned?

issaa.
03-01-2006, 03:01 PM
-Considering leaving also-

---MAD---
03-01-2006, 03:11 PM
why say your leaving if your not...:S

Lozzoling
03-01-2006, 03:28 PM
do u understand CONSIDERING

and jay,tell me when u learn what METAPHOR means

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!