PDA

View Full Version : I need help....

Hidcilll
02-12-2004, 12:40 AM
I need help to make a web site nothing could ever beet habbox and i love it so i wont be competing agenst it but i need some help i need some people to help me make it first of all get hosting,layout,radio and what ever els just pm me about if u wana help or just reply

McForesT
02-12-2004, 12:45 AM
Well hosting is all about where in the world u are :)

ie. if ur in the US, it's not to have a host en china, then the site will be slow :)

But for US Hosts, i would say something like www.ultrahost.com and www.b-one.net is Europe !

Layout: If u know anything to php, i would would suggest a easy solution: www.phpNuke.org, it's free and simple if u can the basics of php and know about mysql! If u don't know about mySQL PM me, and i'll help u set it up :)

Hidcilll
02-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Thanks hmm i like you your smart wana be staff if i ever figure out how to make any thing lol

McForesT
02-12-2004, 12:56 AM
well, can i do most of the "behind the scene" stuff but graphics and those things is not me, there u have to find 1 that can :)

Hidcilll
02-12-2004, 12:58 AM
dont worry i need you but ill make sure you get lots of credit not credits credit lol wana help me get every thing organized and every thing if yes talk to me on pm k

McForesT
02-12-2004, 01:00 AM
Well i'm from denmark and it's 2 at night, and school tomorrow, so i'll get back to u tomorrow :)

Hidcilll
02-12-2004, 01:01 AM
kk ty..... ty so much i mean lol

McForesT
02-12-2004, 01:05 AM
btw. Mail me on the "Mail This Member" botton or something like that in my profile so I won't forget :)

akaPenguin
02-12-2004, 01:05 AM
Can you say run-on sentence?

Heh, sure I'll help you. Just tell me specifically what you need and I'll make it for you. ( I can host you up a message board if you read my free forums thread in this forum, I can help you with mySQL, I can help you with graphics, I can help you with web templates, just about anything except radios. )

Hidcilll
02-12-2004, 01:16 AM
really ok u could help me with every thing and mc can but i need both your helps but i have no idea how to host a site :P and i need it to be free if u guys could set it up lol

-Flip15-
02-12-2004, 01:59 AM
Need hosting? Well go to http://www.rawforce.com/ It's only $19.00. And. It has a Cpanel, includes alot of things. I host it, apart of my staff. You can install 2-3 different forums. phpbb, InvisionPower boards, and vBulletin. All of them great. Its pretty great, trust me, if not, I'll have your money refunded to you ;) And... I could help with everything else, if you need any help. Just PM me.

Hidcilll
02-12-2004, 02:05 AM
lol ty but i need a free hosting but thanks for the offer if i ever become rich enough to pay 19 dollars a month ill keep u in miind

McForesT
02-12-2004, 09:00 AM
After 3 hours of sleep (lol) i'm back, currently in my classroom atm, but i'd started lookin for a free/cheap webhotel that supports MySQL, can u tell me where in the world ur from, then i'll search from a host near ur region !

akaPenguin
02-12-2004, 05:06 PM
McForesT, you don't need to have a host set up where she's from. The host that I use is in the US, but I just chose it because it's good. Many free hosts that I have used in the past were set up in the UK.

-Flip15-, how do you set up free vB boards? Isn't that illegal?

McForesT
02-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Kyle, some hosters buy special made vBB packets where they ie. get 100 vBB lifetime packets and those things!

Hosters on longe range are slow, and takes more bandwidth but hosters in short range are faster and cost less bandwidth

Anti-Pod
02-12-2004, 05:37 PM
hey u getting a domain?

if so kool, i could do a forum for u, and layout as i have one done already, with pages :P

Hidcilll
03-12-2004, 12:31 AM
just so every one knows iam a guy why in the world why would u think iam a girl?

dont worry guys iam useing homestead for a site builder but i still need help

Rix
03-12-2004, 10:45 AM
pm me i'll help u out

Hidcilll
03-12-2004, 09:45 PM
i do iam trying to make a site with home stead but that isnt working thanks guys but i guess ill work for another site ill never own one

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!