PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values (plz read whole post)

mini:me
05-01-2006, 09:03 PM
I'm glad to see that the holoboy & girl went to 1.9 as they are very difficult to get 2 hcs for them because almost everyone that has it WANTS 2 hcs. :)

Pillar values seem to vary quite a bit. I was able to get greek & atlantic pillar for my hc (got lucky), but i was also able to get 2 discos for my greek pillar. So my guess would have to be:
Gold Pillar .8 (no one offers hc for these anymore)
Greek Pillar .6 or .7
Red Fan .6 or .7 (seen 10+)
Smoke .5 (seen 15+)
Green Dragon .7 or .8 (seen 5+) no one wants these anymore.
Red Dragon 1.2 or 1.3 (seen 10+) people offer 2 of these for 2.5.
Tubmaster .6 or .7 (seen 10+)

I'm not gonna say any names, nor am I trying to make anyone angry, but some of the rare value posts are crazy. And it's clear to me that those people are simply trying to overprice rare values on certain items because they have a lot of them in hopes that habbox will raise it's price in which case they would sell for profit.
For Example: (& this is made up, didn't see on any recent posts) People often times will say something like Petal 4.0 (seen 14 times). I promise you they didn't see it 14 times. People put some absurd pricing and "claim" they saw it when there's no way they could have seen it as many times as they claim. I trade all the time, so I have a pretty good idea when people are posting what they honestly believe the rare values are and when they're posting just for their personal benefit. (and this seems to be happening in a lot of posts. :eusa_liar

Wizzdom
05-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Nice values.

Next time can you post how many times you saw each of them for "All" values.

Also the little comment at the bottom, of course that is true, we are always thinking about this. If you have any other questions or comments like this again please can you post in the "Ask the rare value reporters" section.

Thanks again and keep them coming!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!