PDA

View Full Version : Roboevil's turn - Bye <33

Roboevil
06-01-2006, 06:48 PM
It's my turn to leave now, I've written a short about everything about it, some of it may not make sense as I write it originally for the Staff section.

I've decided to leave for numerous reasons which I won't go into, I would like to give you a hint that two of them made me some lovely new enemies who should be jealous of me. I've been planning this for weeks now, waaay before even AndieJohanny left, kind of when MissAlice left actually. I have enjoyed being here, obviously my opinion has slightly withered and if I had left, let's say, three weeks ago, I'd be alot more cheerful. Speaking of, I'm aware that some of you hate me for being rude and ungrateful, to be honest I don't care, which is good as I hate people who say they don't but it eats them up inside and they do. I don't hate all of you, obviously, it's not that I'm friends with you, but that's irrelevant. I will say that I would love to, and I kind of should to be honest, take out my rage and say everything that annoyed me here, but I won't as I still like it and wish to read the forums and contribute. Which also, I may not as I am mainly leaving for my GCSE's which I don't think I said before but should have, some of you may know this already. I would also like to say that one of the things that sprung my to leave was Matt going, and MissAlice, and that whole thing when Habbox began crumbling by losing all it's legendary staff, I have been told that I'm one but I'm not as I've only been here 6 months, it's not that worth it. As of pixel art, I hate it, it's boring and rubbish, I don't like it, I may do some later in life but for now it's a load of rubbish, I won't be doing anymore, some of you seem to care, although I may do something. I may do the Sierk and Properclone images on the homepage when the new seasonal skin comes on, especially the knew one which some people have attempted, not to be mean but to be honest they were absolutely rubbish, I doubt Habbox would ask me though, it's irrelevant again and I'm talking nonsense. As a side note, I would like to say that I have ranked up a total of 797 reputation points since I've been here, February 2005, almost a year, which is something to be proud of, I must say. The whole alt thing, for like a year I set myself a goal to actually have my alts on the Habbox homepage, so proud =D, also, when I made the Habbox Offices, I felt like I'd fully completed my time at Habbox as I had something to show for it and be proud of it. I feel kind and if anyone wants to bad or good rep me, I'll kindly return the favour. I don't think I have anything else of importance to say, to make everyone else feel bad about themselves I'll write a list of people I like/ care about so everyone else is left out, in order of how I remember.

Foxmoth
MissAlice
AndieJohanny
Steph/ Aquae/ whoever her name is ;]
Klock
Wootzeh
SeacatIcebox12
Lynn
Gebuz90
Mr.Parasols
Kadaj/ Cloudclone
Mr.Kylee
Kaiora
Dan
JackHb
Properclone
Kyle.tk
Dudeitsme
Redstratocas
Smiffla
Propergander
8Freak8
Smiddy1234

Obviously only staff can see this but I may copy this and make a new post somewhere else so others can. Another note, anyone who think they should be on there 'cause I'm close to them or something, I don't actually like you, I probably hate you because I'm one of those people that keep their friends close but their enemies closer ;].

Well, thankyou anyone, mainly the people in my list, not because you helped me, because no one does as I don't like it but because you're either funny, helpful in a non personal way, deserve to be recognised or some other reason. Maybe you work hard and I'm thanking you, like Properclone.

Other than that, bye bye everyone, I'll miss it here.
KthxBai<333

--ss--
06-01-2006, 06:49 PM
aaaw bye good luck in the future.

Craig
06-01-2006, 06:50 PM
You need to delete the staff bit ;D

Your a very talented guy so I wish you the best of luck in the future,whatever you end up doing =]

I enjoyed viewing some of your beautiful artwork,although we didn't speak much it's a shame to see you leave.

Incase I don't speak to you soon; Good Morning Good Afternoon Good Evening and Good Night

Ree
06-01-2006, 06:50 PM
OMG Theyr flying away like..
like... FLIES!

paradox
06-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Everyones leaving, I might aswell join.

ilovejordan
Aw bye robo i dont know you but i used to look at your alts and they were awesome good luck in the future <3

mynameishelen!
I don't know you, but bye and good luck with your Exams.

holo-jonny
06-01-2006, 06:52 PM
all famous ppl leaving.lmao,i could be a famous one on this forum soon.

Smiddy
06-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Wow, i got added to this 1 :']

as i said in the staff forums, C ya mitchell, good luck with the GCSE's

you have a lot of graphics talent, i hope that doesnt get wasted. You're making a good decision i feel.

mynameishelen!
06-01-2006, 06:53 PM

What's so great about being famous on a forum :s
That sounded really sad :P

issaa.
06-01-2006, 06:54 PM
I loved your alts, sorry to see you go. Good luck with your exams and the rest of your life.

Love Claz x

holo-jonny
06-01-2006, 06:56 PM
i wasn`t saying it was great.

Craig
06-01-2006, 06:56 PM

Dude your a legend in the making. THERES ONLY 1 HOLO-JOHNNY,ONLY 1 HOLO-JOHNNY.

Holo-johnny:Legend in the making.... Coming to a cinema near you.

Anyways Mitchell good luck with GCSE's aswell :)

mynameishelen!
06-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Dude your a legend in the making. THERES ONLY 1 HOLO-JOHNNY,ONLY 1 HOLO-JOHNNY.

Holo-johnny:Legend in the making.... Coming to a cinema near you.

Anyways Mitchell good luck with GCSE's aswell :)

Lmao Craig. Sarcasm at it's best ;)

---MAD---
06-01-2006, 06:58 PM
cya bro :)
Btw your art is and will always be amazing

lucyecc
06-01-2006, 07:11 PM
dont leave :( i luv your art

Undesirable
06-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Maybe habbox should take note that all the good people are leaving.. and actually do a good job with this site.. it's going down hill.. rapidly and they don't really seem to care..

Anyway, good bye and good luck :)

MissAlice
07-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Everyone moves on at some point, we all need to. Sometimes it's because we simply need a break like I did, or a new challenge, or even to concentrate on other important issues in our lives.

Habbox Offices sticks in my mind as probably the best alt I have ever seen. I don't remember ever looking at anyone elses alt more than once or twice. Robo yours was and still is the best alt. For me that will remain an important part of Habbox History.

Good luck with your GCSE's and with whatever you choose to excel in :)

Jay™
07-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Bye dude,
remember; keep it gangsta.
Rofl
We'll miss you <3

Mr.Sam
07-01-2006, 01:36 PM
Adios Mit - i will always admire your art and it gave me the urge to start pixel art :D

good luck in your gcse's and i have my mocks which start on monday.

once again adios and good luck in what ever path you choose to do in your life.

FrozenWhisper
07-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Gl with your life. I didn't know you but I love your alts. Good luck and good bye.

Biseinen
09-01-2006, 02:36 PM
:o I was on your list... Awwww, well shame to see a great member of the Habbox Community leave... Hope to see you around some time dude. :)

-Karl.

Dupion
09-01-2006, 04:09 PM
Everyones leaving, I might aswell join.

I was thinking that :$

Cya robo :( You were a great pixel artist, good luck with everything.

Bef
09-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Im going to miss your alts so much <3
But as they say in SOM
Sonlong, Farewell, Auf weirderzehn, goodnight...

If you carry on doing alts could you please just post them to keep me happy ;)

Lozzoling
09-01-2006, 05:37 PM
the forum brought it on itself, the people on here are dispicable

.Mike-
18-01-2006, 01:06 AM
Good bye roboevil
good luck in the future!
ciao

Moose
18-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Good choice Smawg ;)
You are a smart one.

-Wolverine
18-01-2006, 02:21 AM
Goodbye and goodluck. And keep doing pixel art, yours rocks!

Blankets
18-01-2006, 03:33 AM
Urm, bye! I didn't know you, but all the same.
Good luck with the GCSEs.

Adam$
28-01-2006, 11:22 PM
Aw. Bye. ;[

Good luck in the future, I'll miss your uber leetness.

Wayne
28-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Oooh, bye Robo. You've been a great person. Good luck in future. =]

Always
31-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Sad to see you Robo:(

Revis
08-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Oh crap, only just discovered this thread.
I guess you won't actually get round to reading this post, so I hope what Lynn posted in the staff forums for me got my point across. I know we never really saw eye to eye, but I really respected your opinion and alot of the time it really helped me.
I totally agree with you on the pixel art bit, I was finding it extremely difficult suggesting ways for you to actually improve. Keep working on it as it is an awesome talent which you really shouldn't let go to waste.
So yeah, cya Smawg.

TehJoshy
08-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Keep on doing your Pixel Art Your Amazing! ;D

madchild24
09-02-2006, 12:03 AM
bye bye robo good luck with exams
With your pixel talent you could make it working for sulake.
You'll be missed greatly.

.Mike-
09-02-2006, 04:55 AM
you will be missed..
;[

Dudeitsme
09-02-2006, 05:01 AM
Like proper said i missed it , but maybe youll see this thread at some point, you encouraged me to do pixel art , and i thank you for that. Suprised that you even mentioned me on the list, if you ever feel talkative just come on forum and post :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!