PDA

View Full Version : Web Site Design. (A few Tips)

Fedoracore
16-07-2004, 08:47 AM
Hey Guys. I have a few decent websites for you to go onto for HTML help and a mixture of both on an other...

Help Cites

www.Funky-chickens.com - Basic HTML for starters

www.dynamic-drive.com - HTML for Beginners and experts. Java as well in there no promises. But all good HTML coding.

Books

Also For HTML Books WHSmith is Also very good and if you have a place called Waterstones or that just might be me, I'm not really sure. All good book stores should have a section on computing they might cost a bit of money but its with a Good education. So My best suggestion is there. Unless there is a free HTML learning site then PM it to me :D

Message Boards / Forums.

You Can get Paid ones:
www.boardhost.com

Free ones:
www.myfreebb.com - This is phpbb
www.invisionfree.com -This is invison power Board but lower version of it.
www.proboards.com -This is one of the easiest to use
Proboard.com - They are quite good let you change quite a bit.

Remember with Most free ones you will have adds and some paid ones too. Make sure you see a sample one before. Not everyone are who they say they are!

Other

Please also remember not to steal anyones website layout:eusa_naug

Also a few good magazines and one of the websites also.

.Net magazine (www.netmag.co.uk) I believe may be (www.net-mag.co.uk) :D .Net is 4.99 from all good newsagents. also there is a magazine i was looking at yesterday called Website Design but its 6.99 i think. A bit steep, i would have to say .net is the best.

Keep Safe guys More updates on this section soon, Be good :eusa_ange

Mr..Mitch (trial Mod)

jd25
31-07-2004, 03:50 PM
There is also another that i like really well its the one i used it school its kinda very basic but its very help and theres many links to other stuff like javascript and things like that

www.htmlprimer.com (http://www.htmlprimer.com)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!