PDA

View Full Version : [Request] LiveHelp Operator Needed

JustYellow
09-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Hello,
I operate a web hosting company currently called Gloryhosting (This is expected to change in the next month or so) and we are about the invest some money in advertising such as google's AdWords and some other advertising operations to drive lots of traffic to our site, the only worrying thing is we are not going to have enough Operators to help visitors get the right package they need and the confidence that our Support services and good. So thats where you come into it. I need someone with the following experience and skills needed to work for us (Please note not all skills are needed for example, you dont need to know how to use cpanel to the full extent if you are only going to be working in the billing department:

Previous experience with working with web hosting companies and/or knows what is needed to happen at a web hosting buisness,
Someone who knows how to use a Cpanel well not just the basics. This means how to set databases up and import tables and add users. How to install scripts, run them safely and correctly with out causeing errors.
U cn nt tlk lyk tis. You most type in full British or American english. And not make many spelling mistakes like I just did hehe.
You must know how to work certain billing systems and have past use with paypal.
Know how to work Cpanel xmail as you will get your own email address.
You must be paitenent and not get annoyed with a customer if they get stuck. Just try and give your best advice OR even invite anouther member of staff.
Past expeience with LiveHelp systems.
Other skills may be needed but these are the basic skills.So if you think you have all/or some of them skills just apply here then I will get back to you. Try and PM me ASWELL AS reply to this thread.

No money is given as pay at this present time, but you will recieve free web hosting.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!