PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Email support operator

JustYellow
09-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Hello,
I currently operate a hosting company named Gloryhosting (This is soon the change in the next month or so) and we are about to invest in advertising and new billing systems ect. But the only problem is if customers are trying to get in touch with us we can not always answer their Livehelp calls so we will need someone to read the emails. If you know how to work a hosting company or think you do reply to this thread and PM me. I need someone with the following experience and skills needed to work for us (Please note not all skills are needed for example, you dont need to know how to use cpanel to the full extent if you are only going to be working in the billing department:
Previous experience with working with web hosting companies and/or knows what is needed to happen at a web hosting buisness,
Someone who knows how to use a Cpanel well not just the basics. This means how to set databases up and import tables and add users. How to install scripts, run them safely and correctly with out causeing errors.
U cn nt tlk lyk tis. You most type in full British or American english.
You must know how to work certain billing systems and have past use with paypal.
Know how to work Cpanel xmail as you will get your own email address.
You must be paitenent and not get annoyed with a customer if they get stuck.
Other skills may be needed but these are the basic skills.So if you think you have all/or some of them skills just apply here then I will get back to you. Try and PM me ASWELL AS reply to this thread.

No money is given as pay at this present time, but you will recieve free web hosting.

Jamie.
10-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Hello,
I currently operate a hosting company named Gloryhosting (This is soon the change in the next month or so) and we are about to invest in advertising and new billing systems ect. But the only problem is if customers are trying to get in touch with us we can not always answer their Livehelp calls so we will need someone to read the emails. If you know how to work a hosting company or think you do reply to this thread and PM me. I need someone with the following experience and skills needed to work for us (Please note not all skills are needed for example, you dont need to know how to use cpanel to the full extent if you are only going to be working in the billing department:
Previous experience with working with web hosting companies and/or knows what is needed to happen at a web hosting buisness,
Someone who knows how to use a Cpanel well not just the basics. This means how to set databases up and import tables and add users. How to install scripts, run them safely and correctly with out causeing errors.
U cn nt tlk lyk tis. You most type in full British or American english.
You must know how to work certain billing systems and have past use with paypal.
Know how to work Cpanel xmail as you will get your own email address.
You must be paitenent and not get annoyed with a customer if they get stuck.
Other skills may be needed but these are the basic skills.So if you think you have all/or some of them skills just apply here then I will get back to you. Try and PM me ASWELL AS reply to this thread.

No money is given as pay at this present time, but you will recieve free web hosting.

hmmmmmmm well this is your 10th post or w/e i dno :p lol

nathanreeves
26-07-2009, 08:47 PM
contact me at [email protected] and il help u out mate

user130523
26-07-2009, 09:19 PM

nice 3 year old bump :)

hamheyelliot
27-07-2009, 03:00 AM
Hoho, it's always a treat. Why people crawl the forum to page one billion is anyone's guess.

BoyBetterKnow
27-07-2009, 07:52 AM

Wow? You bad kid. Read dates. You make the forum crap for everyone if you bump.

Fehm
27-07-2009, 05:51 PM
LOL. This has just been bumped on Webhosting talk as well.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!