PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Suggestions for my Mafia?

lonely_rain
04-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Although I'm still learning my way around habbox, I'm not new to habbo (uk)
I'm hoping to make a mafia in the near future, and I was wondering if a few people (if not more) could give me some ideas. I need to name it still, and I was hoping someone could concoct a pay system for me to use. So please post any idea that may come to mind. :D

If you already have a mafia, your opinion is more likely to have an effect.

lonely_rain
04-12-2004, 10:27 PM
no one? :(
hmm, maybe I put this topic in the wrong place. :eusa_wall

Edited by -legoman- please do not double post simply edit your previous one

Ciaran
04-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Ok try a good appealing name... how about 1 furni for every 5 members they recuit or 3 furni a week... try using characters like
-=(name)=- that type of thing... make a good mafia room and im sure you will be very sucessfull

Dansk
04-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Yes, don't do as Ciaran said. Don't call it a mafia, potientiol allies/habbos won't take it seriously. ''Oh look another mafia! Let's go make fun of them! HAHA! They don't have rare furni!''

Call it an army or some other institution. Make sure their mission are EXACTLY as the rules enquire it to be.

lonely_rain
05-12-2004, 02:22 AM
Yes, don't do as Ciaran said. Don't call it a mafia, potientiol allies/habbos won't take it seriously. ''Oh look another mafia! Let's go make fun of them! HAHA! They don't have rare furni!''

Call it an army or some other institution. Make sure their mission are EXACTLY as the rules enquire it to be.

I do have rare furni actually. I was thinking of naming it the london mafia. The london mafia is the first place I ever had a job at on Habbo, and I got like 10 promotions on my first day :D

the owner quit habbo, so the mafia is no longer existant as far as I know.

thank you to the two people that commented, I still need tables for the board room, and stickies

lots and LOTS of stickies :eusa_shif
so if you feel like being kind and donating to someone who needs it, please do ^_^

(cat food would help as well :$ )

miss-t
05-12-2004, 03:51 AM
what type of mafia tho?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!