PDA

View Full Version : Should Boro Sack Steve MaClaren

OMGitsaROSS
14-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Well should they?
I think so.
He has had his time, brung success to the club.

Marco
14-01-2006, 08:13 PM
defo LOL GO ARSENAL! 7-0 is the end of him i think

OMGitsaROSS
14-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Lol i agree, maybe if we lose to Wigan it will happen?
Who knows? Lets all hope :D

Marco
14-01-2006, 08:15 PM
if he stays u'll have a brilliant season :|

OMGitsaROSS
14-01-2006, 08:15 PM
wth?
You just said he should go, now you changing :l

Marco
14-01-2006, 08:16 PM
sarcasm LOOOOL

,Alexx.
14-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Yeah, because we've had some terrible results hes had his time bring somebody else in who voted for Who is Boro/Who is SMac?

OMGitsaROSS
14-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Ohhh ok :D

Absoloutley, MaClaren for life

YellowParasol
14-01-2006, 08:36 PM
I think he should go :)

OMGitsaROSS
14-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Exactly
Even people who don't support Boro are saying so :D

Michael.
14-01-2006, 10:05 PM
I give him till Sunderland. We were expected to lose today, but that was a cricket score.

the wombats
14-01-2006, 10:08 PM
I give him till Sunderland. We were expected to lose today, but that was a cricket score.
Lol, well duh :p I forgot what match I am going to. I think it is Chelsea, that shall be fun ''/
And Ste has done good to the club. Not only bad so you can't complain. Anyway, who was in goal for Boro?

OMGitsaROSS
14-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Brad Jones
He is a good keeper usually though
it was our defence mainly
Average of 17 i think?
Southgate and Ehigioigu (However you spell it) out, pogatetz out, queuedrue out :l Thats nearly our back 4 out

Michael.
14-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Chelsea, 7 to beat vs Sunderland. Lol!

Jordan3
14-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Im not sure, he seems like a good manager, but I think the reigns should be handed over. Question is, who will take his place?

Michael.
14-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Im not sure, he seems like a good manager, but I think the reigns should be handed over. Question is, who will take his place?
Tony Mowbray?

Scotland's Manager of the Season last year, local lad, diehard Boro.

danny1541
15-01-2006, 02:52 AM
Why should he go? Ok maybe he had a off day today with arsenal but i can see them coming back from it and hes made some decent signings to compete in the premiership if you ask me NO who else will replace him?

Jordan3
15-01-2006, 03:07 AM
Tony Mowbray?

Scotland's Manager of the Season last year, local lad, diehard Boro.
Didn't he play for Ipswich at one point?

Cypher-
15-01-2006, 03:14 AM
You are not a boro fan if you ask this question after one heavy defeat. Im an arsenal fan and have been for 14 years now, and Ive never once felt like wanting rid of a manager whether successful or not, You dont know anything about football/loyalty or passion if you are asking this question in a poll. Steve maclaren is the reason boro arent in the championship so be grateful instead of sulking because Arsenal were immensely flawless today, boro had injury losses and played youngsters and we were just firing on all cylinders, the way we played today would of torn apart any team so dont take it out on your manager.

Michael.
15-01-2006, 09:00 AM
You are not a boro fan if you ask this question after one heavy defeat. Im an arsenal fan and have been for 14 years now, and Ive never once felt like wanting rid of a manager whether successful or not, You dont know anything about football/loyalty or passion if you are asking this question in a poll. Steve maclaren is the reason boro arent in the championship so be grateful instead of sulking because Arsenal were immensely flawless today, boro had injury losses and played youngsters and we were just firing on all cylinders, the way we played today would of torn apart any team so dont take it out on your manager.
First of all, it isn't just one heavy defeat. His tactics are wrong, he's convinced that negative thinking works. We play with no flare or passion. Going to the Riverside is not entertaining for the home fan (thus, attendances down). Granted, he did win us the Carling Cup, but he's spent so much on, well, **** transfers.

Our experienced players should be saying sorry to the young ones. It's not the young'uns fault. They want to play for the club. They've got passion, unlike the 'money grabbers'.

King Stephen Gibson even came on our local radio station, where there's a phone-in on every weeknight about football and said that it's not good enough.

How on earth does 7-0 look to the players that McClaren is trying to sign?! I can imagine negotiations now, it goes something like 'Sod Off'.

Our form is second worst in the Premiership, only behind Sunderland (We're the only team to lose against them this season). The man is ruining our club, and his tactics seem to rub off on England. Watching an England game is like watching a Boro game, except they wear white shirts instead.

We are in 16th place 5 points of third bottom and in a relegation dogfight when at the start of the season, we were thinking Europe again. Now, we've got to win the FA Cup or UEFA Cup to be in again.

I am expecting 2 wins & 1 draw in the next 3 games at least. If it doesn't happen, I will be calling for McClaren's head too.

Vitality
15-01-2006, 10:50 AM
No, U aint englands second coach for nothing.

paradox
15-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Yes but if you sack him, who you gonna bring in?
Sir Bobby Robson?

Vitality
15-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Alex Mcleash or w/e his name

OMGitsaROSS
15-01-2006, 11:02 AM
First of all, it isn't just one heavy defeat. His tactics are wrong, he's convinced that negative thinking works. We play with no flare or passion. Going to the Riverside is not entertaining for the home fan (thus, attendances down). Granted, he did win us the Carling Cup, but he's spent so much on, well, **** transfers.

Our experienced players should be saying sorry to the young ones. It's not the young'uns fault. They want to play for the club. They've got passion, unlike the 'money grabbers'.

King Stephen Gibson even came on our local radio station, where there's a phone-in on every weeknight about football and said that it's not good enough.

How on earth does 7-0 look to the players that McClaren is trying to sign?! I can imagine negotiations now, it goes something like 'Sod Off'.

Our form is second worst in the Premiership, only behind Sunderland (We're the only team to lose against them this season). The man is ruining our club, and his tactics seem to rub off on England. Watching an England game is like watching a Boro game, except they wear white shirts instead.

We are in 16th place 5 points of third bottom and in a relegation dogfight when at the start of the season, we were thinking Europe again. Now, we've got to win the FA Cup or UEFA Cup to be in again.

I am expecting 2 wins & 1 draw in the next 3 games at least. If it doesn't happen, I will be calling for McClaren's head too.
Exactly what i mean! +Rep ♥
I doubt us winning UEFA cup, i mean look who we are playing... Stuttgart! They are a highly skilled side. All we need really, is a stroke of masterclass from:
. Viduka
. Hasslebaink
. Mendieta
. Maccarone - He may not paly every week but when he does, he is amazing.

Luayminator
15-01-2006, 12:14 PM
No way, he is a great manager, an example is alex ferguson, he is the best manager in the world but he is having a bad time, everyone has these times.

holo-jonny
15-01-2006, 01:08 PM
he`s the guy who got you into the uefa cup,i`m sure he just needs a few matches to sort it out. plus your team does have some injures

Luayminator
15-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Not like Boro are a team that usually race for the title and never lose..

OMGitsaROSS
15-01-2006, 08:33 PM
But, what i mean is,
His tactics!
His results! I mean, drawing with wigan a week after beating Man Utd 4-1?!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!