PDA

View Full Version : HabboCoast Nodders DONT VISIT THE SITE

:.:OaSiSbOi:.:
06-12-2004, 10:11 PM
I Have Recently Founded And Owned HabboCoast.Com Without Any Notice Of Being Kicked Off Of The Team, They Fired Me Today ( December 6, 2004 Approx.= 4:47 Pm EST) And They Stole My Site I Founded. I Am Out To Tell Everyone That These People Are Betrayers And Users And Dont Believe What They Say......... And Dont Worry I Will Be Coming Out With Another .Com Very Soon!

SO PLEASE DO NOT VISIT HABBOCOAST.COM!!!!!!

I REPEAT DO NOT VISIT HABBOCOAST.COM THEY ARE SCAMMERS,BETRAYERS,HACKERS!!!

Sincerely,
HabboCoast Ex Founder

Anti-Pod
06-12-2004, 10:25 PM
it was the same with habbari.com they fired me as i did alot of working and i made the credits goto me instead of them,so they fired me as they wanted me to do work and they get credits which is infair

Hidcilll
06-12-2004, 10:33 PM
me and os are makeing a site i felt bad so iam buying the hosting and stuff

Rix
06-12-2004, 10:42 PM
I Have Recently Founded And Owned HabboCoast.Com Without Any Notice Of Being Kicked Off Of The Team, They Fired Me Today ( December 6, 2004 Approx.= 4:47 Pm EST) And They Stole My Site I Founded. I Am Out To Tell Everyone That These People Are Betrayers And Users And Dont Believe What They Say......... And Dont Worry I Will Be Coming Out With Another .Com Very Soon!

SO PLEASE DO NOT VISIT HABBOCOAST.COM!!!!!!

I REPEAT DO NOT VISIT HABBOCOAST.COM THEY ARE SCAMMERS,BETRAYERS,HACKERS!!!

Sincerely,
HabboCoast Ex Founder and if you own the domain just cancel it

do you want to start a site with me i thinkabout habbeats.com
i have made a template you can see it at habbeats.fateback.com
if you do plz pm me

Hidcilll
06-12-2004, 10:59 PM
he didnt pay for .com so he has no power over that and were makeing a site name will be kept secret

Mentor
07-12-2004, 07:46 PM
if you founded the site, shoulnt you be the one with the main ftp account and overall admin ship? it woudl be imposible to take my siet from me as i have full access to it wich is impoible to move? did u give out your proimry ftp? or where u more of in a join memebre ship.
plus i often make people layouts and dont get credit for them, thogh i still make them just for the fun of it?
Anyway teh site technily belongs to the one whos paying for it, so if ist not u theres littel u can do.

If u do own the domain, just be evil and direct teh dns somewhere else, say to a new site? or ban all the ftp accounts if u won the hosting :/

Master-Skull
08-12-2004, 03:34 AM
are you good at php Oa? if so www.habboenergy.us

linky
08-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Hey :.:OaSiSbOi:.: ill help you set up a new site, i have a bit of knowlage on layouts, also i know alot about forums and im pretty gd at graphics design :D
Please message me about it :)

:.:OaSiSbOi:.:
08-12-2004, 07:24 PM
are you good at php Oa? if so www.habboenergy.us
You need php help? Im not really good at it but some of my friends can use it why?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!