PDA

View Full Version : * Bizkit 4.0 *

Kristian.K10
07-12-2004, 08:00 AM
With weeks of work and planning, and creating such a big buzz, we are finaly up and running and as active as ever. The layout is new, the content is new, the staff are nice and fresh, and so are the shows. Be sure to keep your eye out for some new competitions because you will fall in love with the prizes and will do anything you can to get a hold of them. And congratulations on the one year anniversary of Bizkit which this new release is basicaly out for, it's been such a successful show and it can only get better from here.

And of course with anything new there will be many missing content and a couple of glitches around the site, all you can do is be patient and report them through the contact form. The Bizkit Show for life.

Feature Content: Check out the Games page and get the highest score in "Pacman" and win some rares.

http://www.bizkitshow.com

Ps; I realize there are small glitches all around, but you can only expect that for anything new that was just put up - dont pay attention to the small stuff.. because I know about it and will fix it. Time will go by and the content will double and triple and edited to perfection.

Also I have no plans of getting it on the "official habbo fansites" I want it to stay unofficial for the main Bizkit Show audience.

-Kris

Mentor
07-12-2004, 07:52 PM
Takes quite a whiel laoding? athogh taht codule be cuz my nets deideding to be realy glitchy at the moment.

other than that it looks liek a nice clean easy to use layout. witha nice naviagtion syetem. very good work.

I would join teh forum and look around more, but i dont know if its just me, but it seems to load as if i was on a 56k modem or slower?

Kristian.K10
08-12-2004, 11:50 PM
Thats DEFFINITLEY just your computor, it loads pretty quickly for almost everyone I know, so thats deffinitley not an issue.

McForesT
09-12-2004, 08:30 AM
I got ping times on +200 and it almost takes 15 secounds to load it

Mentor
09-12-2004, 05:26 PM
My be varying frtom time to time, i just tryed it and got a normal laod time?

Hidcilll
10-12-2004, 12:15 PM
well i love it my sister tried out for the apprentice thingy she shares my with me on this account i hope she gets interviewd

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!