PDA

View Full Version : WebSite Ideas

Beamer
08-12-2004, 02:23 AM
Hey all,

I want to make a Habbo related site but don't know what to do it on. I didn't want to make a Fan Site because it would have been hard work to make and maintain and I don't know any other ideas to do. If possible could you please post some ideas for me. Below is a list of sites I do not wish to do.

Fan Site
Forum
Radio
Services (like www.habbostudy.co.uk)

Cheers,
- Beamer

mutants-leaf
08-12-2004, 03:05 AM
Maybe have arranged game site, like run games every day or sumthin

Beamer
08-12-2004, 03:17 AM
Thanks for the idea. Keep them comming.

I was also thinking of a info site like there are pages for the different hotels and it has information on each of them like hotel manager, date opened, hotel view and other stuff.

What do you think?

Euphonick
08-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the idea. Keep them comming.

I was also thinking of a info site like there are pages for the different hotels and it has information on each of them like hotel manager, date opened, hotel view and other stuff.

What do you think?

Thats a bit boring it's somwthing usually added to a Fansite, ive been trying to do the same thing as you i actually tried to reopen Habbo Faces but i couldnt get the domain so i made something similar called Habboprofiles then got a tip of a mate about Habbo Faces and how Habbo didnt like it, so i started to create my own site calle Pixel-Pot but im having trouble with the content so now im really stuck and have no website to manage.
Ive had idea's such as Habbo Games and a few others.

so if anyone has any other idea's post them ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!