PDA

View Full Version : How does ur skool system work?

Jase
08-12-2004, 10:56 PM
At ur skool wats the system if u get a detention there? my skool needed goverment help so they introduced a c thingy c3 = 1 hour detention in complete silence just looking at a clock :$ :$ plus i iz lazy so i get lotz of detentionz cause of homework which ****s a lot

Edit by !xx!kyle!xx! - Please do not swear.

xxxrxxxuxxxh0ytxxxx!x!x!!
08-12-2004, 11:04 PM
wutz ^ yoo

Edit by !xx!kyle!xx! - Don't post pointless and please stay on the topic.

tularis
09-12-2004, 12:19 AM
Yeah, most school do the C thing, including ours. We also have:

Milstream - Dumb People
Midstream - Average People
Mainstream - Clever People

Jase
10-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Yeah, most school do the C thing, including ours. We also have:

Milstream - Dumb People
Midstream - Average People
Mainstream - Clever People

ain't that insulting ppl :o :o but the c thing can b good sometimes once a boy in meh class through a rubber n hit her right on her forehead but he only got C3 its supposed to b C5!!

Vampire
11-12-2004, 01:19 AM
When I went to school, many moons ago, there was no system for Detentions, if you were given one you were expected to turn up for it.

If it was only a minor offence, I.E. forgetting your homework, it'd be a half hour lunch time detention. If you didn't turn up to that, it'd be a full hour detention, and if you didn't turn up to that, an after-school one.

If you didn't turn up to after-school ones? I didn't once, no action was taken though, there's not much they can do about it..

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 09:09 AM
Our skool ****s lol just 3 warnings nd a detention or an action record.... if 6 action records a weeks afterskool detention for an hour nd no skool trips for the rest of the year... :(

Edit by !xx!kyle!xx! - Please do not swear.

Michael.
11-12-2004, 09:30 AM
Breaktime detention - 10mins (Minor disruption)
SCI6 (Lunchtime) - 30mins (Backanswering etc.)

Forget H/w - Blue Slip
3 Blue slips = 1 afterschool detention (Wednesday) - 1 hr

Thursday Night - 1hr (Persistant offending)

Fights/Swearing AT THE TEACHER (Not a good idea, LMAO!)
Remove Room - This room puts people into isolation for a day. No talking to anyone. Also, you're awarded an afterschool detention (ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!) for an hr and a half.

Thats how ours work. My dad's a teacher, he works for one of those 'city academy' things. I dunno what their policy is.

DiscoMania
11-12-2004, 04:25 PM
At my School we have about 15 police awalys at the school
About 10 Fights every day
Gangs at the school
Principal Scared to come to school teachers are too sometimes
guns and drugs are aways on school grouns
and if your caught with a wepon its a arrest just like if youi have a fight.
and then sometimes you can get suspended for some stuff but bigger things are spending time in jail,I have never got in trouble.
We dont have denteion or we do but if you get it you dont go because most people dont care.

Hado-Ken
31-12-2004, 09:06 PM
We have a systems if you are late twice 45 min det on Thursday, miss that without a note from your Parent/Carer you get 1 hour on Friday. A detention is usually after school, it's the teacher's choice, detentions are usually in multiples of 15 but 1 hour being the maximum. If the det is missed then it is usulally doubled or tripled. If it foes over 1 hour it carries on, skip that and a day in the ILR (A mouldy room with a smelly teacher, you don't get to go to classes, work is delivered to you.)

Convictions
31-12-2004, 10:47 PM
our system is like

locking the RE teacher in a cupboard and spraying him with paintballs which is a common activity for alot of people or any serious offence eg:drugs, knife fights ,gun duels and some other stuff which i couldnt mention on this forum you get an L7 which is where you give up your 15 min break and one hr 15 min lunch break

ill edit this later as ive gotta go

Bunny
01-01-2005, 12:19 AM
My school's OK, we get 3 warnings and then conduct card, detention or contract.

Contract - Just a simple sheet where you have to write out what you did wrong about 80 times. Stays on your school record for about a year.

Detention - Only half lunchtime (or at the end of school) you either have to write out a sheet about what you did wrong or a teacher will appoint you to clean the desks. Most of the time you will also get a conduct card.

Conduct card - The more common and far worse punishment. When you get 3 warnings you automatically go to isolation meaning you can't talk to anyone (including the teacher) for the rest of the lesson, even though it never works, lol. You have to have the conduct card for a week and every teacher you have has to write how you have been in class. You have to report to the principle at the end of the week to see if she should call our parents and give us another card or not. It stays on your school record permanantly. There are different types of conduct cards, like the usual behavior one, and then the homework one and attendance one.

Our school barely ever gets into trouble or have fights though, 'cos most of it are girls (we're a performing arts school) and the guys are all skinny, lol.

:kader
01-01-2005, 10:05 AM
If your bad at my school, 3 hour detention, ON SATURDAY.

-=rooty987=-
01-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Someone tried to pick gum of a chair with my pencil so i picked it off and trew it at his head and then he through it back and it went down someones shirt, i got an afterschool and so did he!

hehehehehe

Pulchritudinous
01-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Our teachers don't really have a policy, they just decide themselves, some teachers give like an hour, and some give 10 minutes.

But we have this thing called 'on call' where the teacher just calls in like the head or sumthin, and they come and get the 'offender' and then they r put in isolation, they do it for stupid reasons really.
And when ur in isolation, u just sit there, doing nothing, or maybe some worksheet that sum kid got made to go get for you.

Ciaran
01-01-2005, 03:24 PM
I hate osolation but sometimes its fun coz u can just mess bout when the teacher goes... we have senior team who are like the "i fink im hard" teachers and they come and remove ya and take ya away... isolation for a day is amazing!!! w00t:P

Pulchritudinous
01-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Exclusion, suspension also.
You can get suspended if you have fight, or get caught smoking, and for havin drugs or dealing them.

Ciaran
01-01-2005, 03:33 PM
For some strange reason our skool has a really bad reputation for that :O
Its kinda annoyin coz no kids wanna come to our skool coz its got such a bad rep i asked some kid the other day if he wanted to come to our skool and he came out wid all these scary rumors (a few were true)
lol unlucky me

:-Mystical.Dave-
02-01-2005, 04:21 AM
My school aint so bad, I am like an angel never got a Detention once in 10 years of schooling, no lates, no anything. I know that if you get 5 lates you get a lunchtime detention.
BTW I got a funny story, It was last day b4 winter break this year, like 5 kids were in the class. One kid was listening to music on his MP3 player so the teacher said "D. Please can I have that?" He said," You can have the earphones cuz there not mine." My teacher confiscated the earphones AND MP3 Player. Then some kid had his feet on the table and the teacher told him to remove them from the table. So he replied," What are you gonna confiscate my feet?" He got a lunchtime detention! IT WAS SO FUNNY!

I AM CANADIAN

:eusa_ange

hellzfrost
06-01-2005, 05:42 PM
Our system is:
Forget Homework a lot - 30 min break detention.
Involved in a serious fight - Year detention*
Not turning up to Year detention or doing somthing really BAD - Saturday detention.
Spitting or hitting at a teacher or consntantly bullying somebody - suspension.
Extremley bad behavior constantly - Expelled ! :eusa_naug

*Year detention is a detention with Head of Year not a detention for a year for those who don't know...

Janumz
31-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Our system is:
Forget homework - loose break
But if you're bad in class it goes like this: (its gay, like we're in Y4!!)
Name on the board - 3 crosses next to your name - If this happens, You name goes in the "incident" book and you get a dinner time detention..
Be naughty after this, have soculsion and a letter is sent home to your parents. After this, you get excluded for 3 days (have to go to a exclusion school) After this is you continue, You get excluded for however long the Govenors decide..

Our school its :rude: and they treat us like we're in :rude: year 3!

sarah261090
14-02-2005, 07:55 PM
At my school we dont really have a detention system, the teacher just decides when to give you one and for how long!!

Jase
14-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Our system is:
Forget homework - loose break
But if you're bad in class it goes like this: (its gay, like we're in Y4!!)
Name on the board - 3 crosses next to your name - If this happens, You name goes in the "incident" book and you get a dinner time detention..
Be naughty after this, have soculsion and a letter is sent home to your parents. After this, you get excluded for 3 days (have to go to a exclusion school) After this is you continue, You get excluded for however long the Govenors decide..

Our school its :rude: and they treat us like we're in :rude: year 3!

sounds..... babyish :p jack my supposed m8 got my other m8 2 detentions for throwing milk at him (even though he already has washed his coat 4 times and his hair was soaked by jack) so we want revenge :@ :@ they also got my new windows that was 2 days old with a stone..... urghi want war

Adzeh
14-02-2005, 08:32 PM
if we are caught with our shirt out, its an auto DT

late = auto DT and letter home

forget P.E kit = letter home

late for class = DT

forget equipment = DT only if you borrow from teacher.

lunch is 35 mins

break is 15 mins

I think you will agree i go to a strict school lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!