PDA

View Full Version : Regular Habbo - Ends 25th February

MakeBelieve..
28-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Habbo Club seem to be spoiled with clothes, dances, and many more. Wouldn't it be great if regular habbos get new hair or maybe have a rare every month? I want you to write new features of what regular habbo's should have. Maybe orange skin, or 3 legs. You choose!

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 Dicemaster & 1 black monolith kindly donated by Butcher11

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: MakeBelieve..
Habbox Name: MakeBelieve..
My entry:-

This competition will run until 25th February unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Aquae and MakeBelieve.. will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on DATE & YEAR. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by Aquae to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Aquae and YOUR NAME will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

Congratulations to:

LewstherinII entry #5 who won 1 Dicemaster and 1 Black Monolith.
You will be contacted soon.

Puzzling
29-01-2006, 04:10 AM
Habbo name: Dukeofearl1
Habbox name: Dukeofearl1
My entry: I think that regular habbos should be allowed more hait styles. It would be nice to be allowed to sport a hat whether or not you were a habbo club member. Although regular habbos can wear a baseball hat, I think regular habbos should be allowed to get more creative. FOr example, there could be the hats that have holders for drinks and straws coming out and you would be able to put your mochas up there. :)

DieselShaq
30-01-2006, 03:06 AM
Habbo UK Name: Iamme66
Habbox Forum Name: Iamme66
Entry:
I think normal Habbos should have more body types e.g. a strong build or stick build. They should also give more hair styles like a cap and more colours for their pants and trousers like orange. Normal Habbos should also be given more dance options.

q25
30-01-2006, 03:31 AM
H(x) name: q25
I think regular habbos should be allowed to have 'accesories'. For example, a golden necklace or a white perals necklace. Also, some glasses. How about, you hanging around in the Sun Terrace with some cool sun glasses! Also some earings. Finally, they should be able to have some colours for the eyes.

Andrew.B
31-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Habbo Name: Anrew.B..
Habbox Name: Andrew.B..
it would be really good if normal habbos could a special dance "guns up" where they pretend to shoot people as a mixture of hab hop and the rolly :P

LewstherinII
03-02-2006, 08:39 PM
Habbox Name: LewstherinII
Habbo Name: MysteriousDrX2

All right! New Features are here and it's time to describe them...
Sure, Habbo club might still look pretty good but the friend limit for normal Habbos has just risen to 100! On top of that, EVERYONE receives a small bonus - 2 credits per month. It's not a Rare - but hey, it ain't Habbo Club!
There have been a MASSIVE nine new room layouts with more space and far better design. Incredibly, two of these spaces are two-floor (you get in an elevator and without loading any rooms, you find yourself at the top!)
There has also been a pre-Version 9 increase to the number of Habbos that can be in a guest room. 30 Habbo limit! A few new sets of outifits are here; 2 for each part of the body; and updated and funkier! Fire-shorts or all colours, tropical shirts that look very real - sneakers for shoes that look very good - the list goes on. With two new sets of eyes, and more recent-times hairstyles, the revamping of the Habbo ID has had quite a time! There has been a new section in the Habbo ID called "Blush" which allows you to set how much red is in your pixel cheeks. There are over 10 different shades of pink, red, etc!
And speaking of re-vamping, the console has been restored to it's previous self. The old SMS and email features have been brought back! You can store messages again, and another feature comes too: a whole re-design of how you send messages. You tick small boxes next to each friend to send them a message. If you want to send it to all your online friends, another box can also be ticked that allows you to do that! And should you want to send a message to all your contacts, that is one other feature that's available too!
Every month from these new features coming in, Habbo is allowing everyone to use a different coloured skin. One per month. Say, one month might have light blue coloured skin, and the next would have green.
In addition; every month a new hairstyle will come out! The two already introduced are short 'n' smart, but these ones are said to be better than Habbo Club styles - and a new one every month, for free!
If you've served in the Hotel for a year, now, did you know Habbo sends you a small gift? Just a Club Sofa to encourage you along. If you've been in Habbo for 2, you get a throne sofa, and if you've been there for 3...you get 2 throne sofas and a HABBO trophy addressed from a Staff member. If anyone is noted to sign in recently after being a Habboer since 2001, it is rumoured they get a Bronze Dragon, with a HABBO trophy to top it off...
A free clouding option has been introduced in rooms; you can ban certain people from going in at all. There are also lists where you can tell who has rights to your room (You press :rights while in the room) and using it, you can remove rights from other users!

Hoped you liked the new features...Habbo sure would be more enjoyable with them around!

ItsDave
03-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Habbo[x] name: Xzoid
Entry: Idea's are...
How about some mucsley (or how ever you spell it) bodys or like people to be fat or thin. Also would be really cool would be to have white or diffrent coloured underwear with nothing else on as that would just be the coolest thing. You cool be like on a sunday chilling out on your HC sofa :P.

Well thats all my idea's for now.
- Xzoid

ItsDave
How about some mucsley (or how ever you spell it) bodys or like people to be fat or thin. Also would be really cool would be to have white or diffrent coloured underwear with nothing else on as that would just be the coolest thing. You cool be like on a sunday chilling out on your HC sofa :P.

- Xzoid

ItsDave

- Xzoid

ItsDave
How about some mucsley (or how ever you spell it) bodys or like people to be fat or thin. Also would be really cool would be to have white or diffrent coloured underwear with nothing else on as that would just be the coolest thing. You cool be like on a sunday chilling out on your HC sofa with pants on :P.

- Xzoid

ItsDave
03-02-2006, 08:44 PM
How about some mucsley (or how ever you spell it) bodys or like people to be fat or thin. Also would be really cool would be to have white or diffrent coloured underwear with nothing else on as that would just be the coolest thing. You cool be like on a sunday chilling out on your HC sofa with pants on :P.

- Xzoid

Addie
03-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Habbox Name - Addie
Habbo Name- Spork-

Well. I really find this unfair. Because normal habbos are same. I'd make these:

x)New hair- Long straight, Over eyes, Bald.
x)Skin Colours- Blue, Green, Bright red, Orange, Yellow, Rainbow skin.
x)Accesories- Glasses, Earings, Jewlery.
x)Clothes-Tops- Cut of top, Shoulder top, More
x)Trousers- Jeans down to feet, Better shorts. More.
x)Shoes- Boots, Sandals, All kinds

Thats for non-hc :)

[Oh gl and this comp ends on my birthday]

goon
04-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Habbo Name: Infomail
Habbox Name: Goon
I think normal habbos should be able to design their own style of top's and bottom's and incorporate them into the game and be able to add scars/facial hair and make-up to the habbos.

.=.=3x=.=.
22-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Habbo Name: .=.=3x=.=.
Habbox Forum Name: .=.=3x=.=.
My Entry:
Being A HC Myself I Have Spotted Many Things For Non-HC's
Here Are A Few:
1. Non-HC Only Rooms.
Desc.: Well We Have HC Only Rooms And That Kicked Up A Row. So Why Not Non-HC Only Rooms To Even It Out?
2. Customisble Items.
Desc.: Make Your Own Skin, Shoes, Hair Etc. But You Should Also Be Able To Carry 2 Items At Once. Or Maybe Have A Hat With Holders So You Can Hold Even More.
3. New Norms Each Month For Non-HC's Only.
Desc.: Well HC Has A New Rare Each Month. So Maybe Non-HC's Should Get A Never Seen Before Norm That Will Come Out In The Cata 4 Months Later.
4. Non-HC Only Room Layouts.
Desc.: Have Non-HC Only Room Layouts Like HC's Have.
5. An Option To Make Your Private Rooms Non-HC Only.
Desc.: An Option To Make It So Non-HC's Come Straight In And HC's Have To Ring The Doorbell.

ace-ownz-u
24-02-2006, 12:11 AM
habbo name: ace-ownz-u
habbox name: ace-ownz-u

hc members may get rares everymonth, 2 extra room layouts and more clothes and more space on there friends lists.

but i believe normal habbos should get some of these aswell. i say they should get like a choice of 1 piece or furni from the catalouge. rare or norm. get 5 creds a month extra. same amount of room layouts. 200 friends spaces. even a badge to say non hc, so they have a badge next to their name to feel pround to be a non hc.

g-unit
24-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Habbo name: Badmanmorgy
habbox Name: g-unit
IDea: i think for the regular people on habbo should be able to get a badge saying habbo regular get a free month of HC get told when the new rares are coming out and what they are and also special clothes and specail build

TheFantaMan
25-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Habbo Name: thefantaman
Habbox Name: TheFantaMan
My Entry:
I'm HC but I still find it unfair that normal habbos only get boring tops and stuff.
i think that normal habbos should get a type of top that Habbo Club can't get.
For example you could get glasses or a flower in your hair or something like that.

2hd.
27-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Congratulations to:

LewstherinII entry #5 who won 1 Dicemaster and 1 Black Monolith.
You will be contacted soon.

2hd.
02-03-2006, 04:48 PM
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/3118/lews1oc.png (http://imageshack.us)
Prize in the winners room.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!