PDA

View Full Version : [Request] BuenoCity In Game Moderator Jobs

Dale
31-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Ok, Long story short, www.buenocity.com new online game just like Habbo kind of. Not open yet. Still in coding, Not sure when the open date is going to be, but I know theyve opened up moderator jobs. So, if your intrested check it out, www.buenocity.com/bues is the link to goto if you want to apply.
I think the Head Bue is Gollum! on Habbo or somthing, or just Gollum.

DJCollins
31-01-2006, 06:53 PM
Can i jsut say that image "banner" the street is from jabbatown :l

ozzie-ing
31-01-2006, 07:07 PM
how come know one says theres is rubbish when they stole the street have a terrible layout and and ipb board rather than vb

Splinter
31-01-2006, 07:12 PM
what do you me an ipb board rather than vB the new version of IPB owns vb and the older versions are just as good "/....

zainx
31-01-2006, 07:59 PM
How about ripped jabbas work. There old layout was ripped from solace-city and there ipb is illegal? That sounds better :D

And I think they did have a vb which was also illegal.

Dan Williamson
31-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey,

This is getting beyond a joke know with all these online 3D chats. They seem to be coming every week.

And this one is hilarious it should be called www.WeRip.com/ripper.php

- Dan

craigg.
31-01-2006, 08:28 PM
I've seen BuenoCity allot of times, and it doesn't look professional at all. You need some good hard coders and some decent website staff.

Previously working at solace-city, I doubt you will get up and running. "Spire", The owner of Solace-city is now stepping up his pixel art skills after seeing his opposition, and they are better than solace-city, except they are using basic skills which make it realistic, such as dithering.

Anyway, From my first impressions with the website such as ripping ideas, I don't see this happening in the future, If so it will fail the graphical opponents.

Two words; Good luck.

Dan Williamson
31-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey,

+Rep craig. Well said.

- Dan

I've seen BuenoCity allot of times, and it doesn't look professional at all. You need some good hard coders and some decent website staff.

Previously working at solace-city, I doubt you will get up and running. "Spire", The owner of Solace-city is now stepping up his pixel art skills after seeing his opposition, and they are better than solace-city, except they are using basic skills which make it realistic, such as dithering.

Anyway, From my first impressions with the website such as ripping ideas, I don't see this happening in the future, If so it will fail the graphical opponents.

Two words; Good luck.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!