PDA

View Full Version : What are you? Skater, goth etc...

Pulchritudinous
11-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Just a thread to see 'what you are'...

Perhaps what made you want to be this way...

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Ermmm well as ya kno aimee im a townie bout u?

Pulchritudinous
11-12-2004, 08:47 PM
same..townie

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 08:49 PM
gdgd, havent ever seen townies in london before... eh... we need to start a topic on what stuff we baught coz townie stuff is teh best...
I think im the only proper townie to talk proper when i ent on msn...

Pulchritudinous
11-12-2004, 08:54 PM
huh, its all townies in london mate

by the way wot do u mean by the stuff we baught???????????

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 08:55 PM
Wow rly? sound... its hard to explain check the outside habbox forum.. i posted a topic on it call clothes.

Pulchritudinous
11-12-2004, 09:00 PM
yeh, well half the boys fink ther gangstas but ill jus say townie...

Ciaran
11-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Ye and me... all this gangsta **** is just stupid. grrr nd i hate it when pplz call me a player... just coz i got tons of girl mates...

GommeInc
11-12-2004, 09:55 PM
I try not to group myself and I cant think what I am!

Jim Rotates
11-12-2004, 10:43 PM
erm.....i dont know....

miss-t
11-12-2004, 11:50 PM
im non of above coz im a mosh

Ciaran
12-12-2004, 12:09 AM
Im suprised rude boi or playa isnt in there?

Pulchritudinous
12-12-2004, 04:42 PM
I put 'rudie/rude boi/rude girl' wateva wif townie, I'd add in mosher but i can't edit it...

Vampire
12-12-2004, 05:04 PM
[music symbol] And I am, whatever you say I am [/music symbol]

Seriously kids, why label? Labels are for cans! Most of the people that label are just "scene kids" following the latest trends.

I myself am a mix of all the labels, I am me !

Convictions
12-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Well im a genuine surfer, not just a person who wears surf clothes, i actually surf, when i was about 12-13 i was myself.

hhhhhhhhmmm, *shudders* goths, got nowt 'gainst em its just the make-up

Max
12-12-2004, 07:28 PM
Where is rocker..lol
I listen to rock/punk/metal, but i dont dress like it or feel like one..
I just like the music
:eusa_shhh
So im a normal person, which i think is me, i find myself pretty normal.. :eusa_shif

Simonac55
12-12-2004, 08:46 PM
I dress as a normal person but my friends say I'm a bit weird :p

cand!hex
12-12-2004, 11:17 PM
Urm.. Townies eeek *throws a nade near the townies* "Clean the streets. Kill a townie" I am a punk believe it or not. If there was mosher on there I would be going mad at it XD as I am a mosher... BAAAH townies xP

Butcher11
13-12-2004, 01:58 AM
More of jock, I love sports, but thank god i have a brain compared to some of my other mates. ;)
Maybe also a little of punk in a sense

Concentric
13-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Im a normal person, the end.

G-flow
13-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Hmm i am myself basically. i put down gangster cuase im a homeboy lol. im from the east but still do that west coast sign they all do lol. but what is a townie/rudie? Are they the the scottish equivalent of neds/chavs. neds= non educated delinquints

Pulchritudinous
14-12-2004, 08:11 PM
hehe no, its like jus street ppl, like gangsters, if u like, but sum ppl call themselves a townie wen ther jus sum little *****...

Ciaran
14-12-2004, 08:16 PM
Yeh Ima chav in your language lol :) wid the cap up nd trackies nd hoodie...

ash5768
17-12-2004, 04:37 PM
im an emo but its not on there so i decided punk as well.

Mentor
17-12-2004, 04:53 PM
Is lazy a type?

Pulchritudinous
18-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Yeh Ima chav in your language lol :) wid the cap up nd trackies nd hoodie...
I aint no chav thx very much ciaran!

Adzeh
18-12-2004, 09:24 PM
im a townie i think, proud of it.

Ryo976
18-12-2004, 09:30 PM
Like people have said before me Why label are selves? It's stupid and pointless. Your just following trends that aren't up to you so you can also hang out with that "crowd" specifiaclly. If I had to label myself I would choose "Me" :) Also You get the benefits of all of the above :). No need to get stressed to join a "crowd". Just be yourself

Pulchritudinous
18-12-2004, 09:49 PM
I'm not a townie to hang around with that 'crowd', wer i live almost evrybody is a townie so it makes no difference

Ciaran
20-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Lol aimee i didnt say u were i said i was... :P
I cant help the pplz i hang out wid.. most my mates are townies, but i have nothin against grebs.
People dont even talk to me coz i hang out with the "townie crowd" so it kinda ****s and i hate when im in a shop nd just coz ima chav i get followed around by the security gards and they check me before i leave... :(

Fingerboots
20-12-2004, 11:47 AM
So... Many.. Townies :l
If you went to my school, you would understand why I hate Chavs. So I shall say no more on that.
I myself don't have a 'group' because I think it is stupid, as people said. If anything I would be an indie, individual, because I am just me, no one else.
Um.. Yeah! xD
I need Luke here, haha! :D *Sends Mental.. Sign*

Lara
20-12-2004, 12:00 PM
I'm not anything of the above. What is a "normal person"?

That's quite a hard poll to vote on, really, because people have different views on what "normal" is - and quite a few people aren't any of the other options.

So I guess I would be a "normal" person, then, if I don't fit in to any of the other 'groups'.

Fingerboots
20-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Yeah, define "normal".

Pulchritudinous
21-12-2004, 02:30 PM
Normal - Just your average person.

And Ciaran, it is true, I hate I hate the way people judge you, just because some townies r thugs.

Plus whenever I'm with my mates n we try n go in an arcade or sumthing they dont let us in, its stupid really most adults just judge a group of teenagers as trouble makers.

ash5768
21-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Like people have said before me Why label are selves? It's stupid and pointless. Your just following trends that aren't up to you so you can also hang out with that "crowd" specifiaclly. If I had to label myself I would choose "Me" :) Also You get the benefits of all of the above :). No need to get stressed to join a "crowd". Just be yourself
Yeah but ******* you can be yourself and one of those, im an emo that is myslef an emo is sum1 who si themself and also likes emo music

kitty.becca
21-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Im a normal person. :eusa_danc and also there is lots of townies in London! :rolleyes:

kitty.becca
21-12-2004, 04:41 PM
talk to me over messages if ya want! got nothing else to do, anyways im going of this board c ya! :)

G-flow
21-12-2004, 04:47 PM
lol chavs ususally just hang around street corners. thinking of plans to get there daily dose of "bukky" (buckfast ) or sum cider or cigarettes. "YOBS"

Euphonick
21-12-2004, 05:05 PM
Their are many different names for different places in England so you say this "Chav" is something here in Manchester is called a Scally most of them need to get lives and grow up!
Personally i skate soo i guess im a skater ;)

Ciaran
21-12-2004, 07:06 PM
get lives? your a skater and your saying we need lives? lol get off your plank of wood on 4 weels and step into reality, not all townies are the same, btw ma sis is a "emo fairy" she calls herself she is a total grebby person and we are soo diferent so i av nothin against grebs or watever you call yourself.
I personally think its unfair that i cnt even go out without cops stoppin next to me and asking me wat im doing, or being followed by cops when im walkin with ma mates... its totally bias towards us... very unfair

Pulchritudinous
21-12-2004, 07:27 PM
Lol sum skaters r okay, and some think their higher than everyone else.
I only know 1 and he is skater/townie, he just skates.

Butcher11
21-12-2004, 07:55 PM
What's a townie lol?
I've never heard the term before :rolleyes:

Mit
21-12-2004, 08:52 PM
hmmm, i chose gangster but i would have chosen PIMP lol

Ciaran
22-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Lol sum skaters r okay, and some think their higher than everyone else.
I only know 1 and he is skater/townie, he just skates.
Lol usually they are higher... in the air, and hurting themselfs very badly pretending to be hard :P btw butch townie is someone who wears hoddies and trackies nd caps that kind of stuff, and listens to gd music eg: rap,RnB :P

dj-ally
22-12-2004, 11:47 AM
Im like a townie but i do have a real stuck attitude more botchy then anything so im townie/both i put myself as none of the above!

Pulchritudinous
22-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Lol usually they are higher... in the air, and hurting themselfs very badly pretending to be hard :P btw butch townie is someone who wears hoddies and trackies nd caps that kind of stuff, and listens to gd music eg: rap,RnB :P
Lol suppose you could put it like that.
I don't wear tracksuits and caps though, I suppose just normal girly stuff, but I 'hang around' with that crowd.

GommeInc
22-12-2004, 03:35 PM
What's a townie lol?
I've never heard the term before :rolleyes:
A Townie is someone who wears poofy clothing, wears white hats or light coloured hats, light coloured tops and bottoms etc. They think they hard when they're not.

Pulchritudinous
22-12-2004, 03:40 PM
Hmm, maybe some, but not always.
And I don't know any townie that wears light coloured tops and trousers.

JadeLestrange
22-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Most of the Townies in my area of England are referred to as Chavs and usually smoke and wear hoodies,baseball caps and trackies with the trackies tucked into their socks.The ones in my area have an obsession with gold jewellery(especially the girls who wear hoop earrings big enough to fit a hand through) and they generally hang around town making fun of everyone else,including me as im a goth.The majority of my school are townies,therefore any non-townie gets bullied.No-one on here seems to be like that so maybe it's just my area of england.

Fingerboots
23-12-2004, 02:50 AM
Most of the Townies in my area of England are referred to as Chavs and usually smoke and wear hoodies,baseball caps and trackies with the trackies tucked into their socks.The ones in my area have an obsession with gold jewellery(especially the girls who wear hoop earrings big enough to fit a hand through) and they generally hang around town making fun of everyone else,including me as im a goth.The majority of my school are townies,therefore any non-townie gets bullied.No-one on here seems to be like that so maybe it's just my area of england.
Exactly the same, which is why I have quite a disliking for "chavs" as they are horrible in the school I go to. I have a lot of townie friends and they are really nice, I wouldn't put it buy you.. It's just there is a majority who thinks its "cool" to put other people down, smoke, follow trends, speaking incorrectly, the list goes on and I shall stop.

Sketti
23-12-2004, 08:17 AM
Townies' around my areas are referred as charvers. And where's guitarist on that list?! Well since it isn't on there I'm a normal person; dispite what everyone at school says.

Fingerboots
30-01-2005, 01:26 PM
I found out I am a Greebo (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=greebo&r=f)
[Shrugs]

Jim Rotates
30-01-2005, 02:58 PM
I guess, I'm a skater, a bit of a punk, and a bit of a grunger

8Marcus8
30-01-2005, 03:04 PM
hi me townies :D

Soyers
30-01-2005, 04:56 PM
I dont know really how to explain what i dress like, im told its like 'elegent and classy' :eusa_thin I usually dress smart anyhow :) Or if people are being all 'mmph its monday' ill go out hippy (voted hippy)

Exactly the same, which is why I have quite a disliking for "chavs" as they are horrible in the school I go to. I have a lot of townie friends and they are really nice, I wouldn't put it buy you.. It's just there is a majority who thinks its "cool" to put other people down, smoke, follow trends, speaking incorrectly, the list goes on and I shall stop.

Rofl i agree with the people in my area too. Some townies are ok but i cant say ive ever been treated nice by one in real life :(

Ryan
30-01-2005, 04:57 PM
i cant be classed as any really.... i listen to punk, heavy metal, and dance .. and i dont dress in any of the categorys :s

Jim Rotates
30-01-2005, 06:30 PM
I listen to Punk, grunge, and ska, well I don't like most ska bands but No Doubt's my favourite band, and they're considered, ska-based punk, I dress just casually, I don't dress in a speific way, but I do lean a bit to skater, in my fashion

-Soro-
30-01-2005, 06:33 PM
Out of that list, I'd say I'm a 'grunger' because I listen and cover Nirvana songs.

But, I'm normal really, down in my area you don't have a label like that. Although down here, townies get their head kicked in so...

poloolop
30-01-2005, 06:36 PM
im a punk

rok on

Xaction
02-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Id Have To Say Townie

Im In Tracksuits And Hoodys Most Days

:)

lil:quizical:quigly
02-02-2005, 08:59 PM
There should be a musicsion or how ever you spell it.

lil:quizical:quigly
02-02-2005, 09:04 PM
Im a normal person. :eusa_danc and also there is lots of townies in London! :rolleyes:

Thats because townies have no direction in life, and smell like stolen bottles of aftershave, they also where cheap adidas track suits, and hang around stores trying to cause 'trouble' townie is really a kid who has parents who dont really care what they do, and try to be a wigger.

Edit By nvrspk4 Forum Mod-Please don't double post, simply edit your previous post.

Fingerboots
02-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Thats because townies have no direction in life, and smell like stolen bottles of aftershave, they also where cheap adidas track suits, and hang around stores trying to cause 'trouble' townie is really a kid who has parents who dont really care what they do, and try to be a wigger.
I agree. I don't usually like classing people though, just thinks it's wrong but there are the exceptions who just.. argh!

toxicnoodles
03-02-2005, 05:13 PM
ok we goths/punks/sk8rs and grebes rool. but i culd only vote for one and grebe werent there so i choose goth.

toxicnoodles,

:iamwithst

ramjet
03-02-2005, 05:20 PM
im with noodles im a few surfer/skater/punk/goth but i voted punk

townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!
townies i hate em!

You get da pic

Pulchritudinous
14-02-2005, 10:27 AM
I've decided I'm not actually a townie no more, I'm me.

ramjet
14-02-2005, 01:14 PM
I've decided I'm not actually a townie no more, I'm me.
wooooooooooo go aimee

Pulchritudinous
14-02-2005, 01:58 PM
Yes, well -spud- just gave me a bad rep with a comment '***in chav'.
Can you read? I'm no townie? And I'd never get up to some of the trouble chavs get into.
It's just that where I live it was hard not to get dragged into that townie lifestyle.

Dancer-Holz
14-02-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm just me! Most people think that because i'm a dancer it means i'm a townie or a prep but i'm not as i listen to greenday and muse and stuff like that!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!