PDA

View Full Version : fancy being staff at a 3d....

Bukker
11-12-2004, 09:12 PM
if your interested in joining The team here at www.Holo-Park.co.nr we are looking for Designers & Programmers only at this time...

also our domain has been purchased and should be up soon

Mentor
11-12-2004, 09:35 PM
sounds interting, athogh ive never tryed programing or anything else much above html (php and perl also but both very badly with many errors), i would be inteted to help if i could?

Bukker
11-12-2004, 09:37 PM
we need description of what u can do mate not just html and that,

show us some work and that

lukeisok
11-12-2004, 09:42 PM
I Applied to be a mod

Bukker
11-12-2004, 09:48 PM
k kkkkkkk kkkkkkk kkkkkkk kkkkkk

smurf-you
11-12-2004, 09:51 PM
It's very well making a site, but the thing is it going to be popular ??

And the co.nr it's going to be better if you try to get a domain or .tk which is more popular

And the colours on the site don't blend, Needs more colour the banner needs sorting, Flash, Gif? add more colours and a better font

Over all make it more exciting and Then work on making it popular

Good luck

Bukker
11-12-2004, 10:11 PM
1) we do not see into the future so we do not know what the future brings but we are already getting alot of vistors...

2) my domain will be up soon

3) colours dont blend what u mean:|

4) Holo-park will be releasing some top new designs stay tuned

jamie5k
11-12-2004, 10:33 PM
i would like to help out m8

Anti-Pod
11-12-2004, 10:34 PM
lol i wouldnt mind being a mod as well, i am Head Grahpic desginer at jamie4k's site

Bukker
11-12-2004, 11:01 PM
apply via the forms please and for a mod job just click updates and fill in that form thanks

miss-t
11-12-2004, 11:38 PM
i signed up 4 designer!

Bukker
11-12-2004, 11:45 PM
k thanks i sent u a reply

Bukker
12-12-2004, 01:36 PM
just to let you all know we WILL NOT Open this year not till 2005

Lord Zero
12-12-2004, 01:57 PM
Another group of kids attempting to create a 3D chat room.. Oh good.

Bukker
12-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Another group of kids attempting to create a 3D chat room.. Oh good.

mr lord zero your new to the forum arn't you wid under 16 posts?
let me point out you do not know if we fail or complete,

for all you know we wont but we might...
i have already spent a lot of cash of some stuff for the chat and the programs are working that i installed.....

so if i was you shut your ****ing mouth and stop moaning:)

thanks for your applications people soz for the rudeness

Lord Zero
12-12-2004, 07:12 PM
mr lord zero your new to the forum arn't you wid under 16 posts?
let me point out you do not know if we fail or complete,

for all you know we wont but we might...
i have already spent a lot of cash of some stuff for the chat and the programs are working that i installed.....

so if i was you shut your ****ing mouth and stop moaning:)

thanks for your applications people soz for the rudenessMy previous name was THE NINJA. Check it out.

Also, I do know if you will fail or not. And believe me, you are going to. It takes a certain mind to build and maintain a buisness like a 3D chat room. A mind which you do not have.

I suppose you want to create something like Habbo Hotel purely for the feel of power over others? Most do.

Bukker
12-12-2004, 08:45 PM
mr Lord:

Holo-Park will NOT be like any other 3d chats, it will be a lot different

in the park you will be able to enter buildings such has: pauls cafe' or the laundrette'

and plus we here at holo-park has lots of cash in our pockets and is spending it all on holo-park...

so unless you work for holo-park or your a mind reader you do NOT Know what will hapen in the future...

and we have also teamed up with other companys :D

so therefore we will not fail if we have over £2000 in my bank and atleast £1000 per year,

why do i have that much?

when i was 3 - 4 years old i tripped over somthing in school property and sued them and in a few more years they will not be paying me,

thats in a max of 2 - 3 years time

lukeisok
12-12-2004, 08:46 PM
you said you contact me bukker?

Bukker
12-12-2004, 09:24 PM
i dint receive your message

Lord Zero
13-12-2004, 10:57 AM
mr Lord:

Holo-Park will NOT be like any other 3d chats, it will be a lot different

in the park you will be able to enter buildings such has: pauls cafe' or the laundrette'

and plus we here at holo-park has lots of cash in our pockets and is spending it all on holo-park...

so unless you work for holo-park or your a mind reader you do NOT Know what will hapen in the future...

and we have also teamed up with other companys http://habboxforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

so therefore we will not fail if we have over £2000 in my bank and atleast £1000 per year,

why do i have that much?

when i was 3 - 4 years old i tripped over somthing in school property and sued them and in a few more years they will not be paying me,

thats in a max of 2 - 3 years timeThey all say their chat rooms will be unique to others.

The fact that you come here asking if people want to be staff workers makes me wonder why you are attempting this in the first place.

With all that money (http://habboxforum.com/images/smilies/wink.gif) you should hire some professionals.

I also hope that you know the laws and regulations for a 3D chat site. For example the age of Moderators. Lukeisok applied to be a Moderator, is he the correct age or are you just going to allow it anyway?

McForesT
14-12-2004, 07:26 PM
why do i retrieve info from www.habbo-ring.info o.0 ?

-JT-
15-12-2004, 01:37 AM
i will do what ever man, have a look at my site www.lprevolution.ax-hosting.com probablymy fave site i have made :>

Bukker
18-12-2004, 12:21 AM
servers currently down i check it soon to see if it works and see what jobs are spare xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!