PDA

View Full Version : 3 word game *READ*

Pages : 1 [2]

xo-magey-ox
23-08-2008, 12:10 AM
It Was A raindeer on the Book shelf but immerging out of the big, hairy mans beard and its nose lit the bright sky while it was having a poo which was sloppy and smelly like that science teacher who slept with The Math Teacher who was A Dating His Pillow who was gay!
This queer also Like To Smell cheese at night Just like crabs and Concentrc but he liked cakes with pink icing and chocolate sauce just like Mice covered in sugar and wee but he also liked sunny days and Following little kiddies because he was Lovestruck by lukeisok then he farted and lukeisok RAN!! He arrived at japan and was knocked out by some flying chopsticks thrown by mendonky who laughs evily while smelling feet. He then Announced Suger makes him gay and bloated till the thing like purple monkeys farted in his ear which made him a female. When He Annouced that pink dresses Make Fat Soundslike the burger-bloke who likes men everyone started laughing because dresses are for the disco not going out to chic restaurants.
Harry kissed hermione! Ron Kissed Hagrid! I kissed megan *cough* I Sneezed Loudly. Megan then shouted:I Love Lukeisok.
Kardan slapped Lukeisok and told him she is mine so lukeisok slapped Megan.
She cried while lukeisok giggled. Kardan kissed megan. Lukeisok Shot Megan! The police arrived. Lukeisok Blamed Mendonky while crieing in pain because he farted inside the polices car Suddenly the car (dearly loved by kardan) Went BOOM! The junk was then smelling like lukeisok on a giant rubber dingy
while looking at oddly shaped bananas that sang night-fever started to fight noticed that a little green elf suddenley transformed into a spainish poo with green spots on their chinny chin like the alien Gzord who liked wataching people cry and eating poo but he hated little eminems raps.
Lukeisok survived, but had a terrible mole on his Wiener *cough* hotdog.
Megan came back who is boring,as we know, but she had Fell off her chair. The car hit her after she swore at kardan.
She died and everyone cheered and kardan cried. Everyone there sang"Deck the halls with poo and holly! tra lalalalalalala.
but Mizki fell and broke her legs when she Chased callie aggressively Ciaran then laughed While Callie fell and hit the threatre domes stage on the moon coughing very loudly with zero gravity shooting fat hippies who were smoking fat bald hairbrushes while kicking donkeys.

Later That Evening they eated fries soaked in grease for fun. Woodeh., meanwhile turned gay! Yeh, Happy . Meanwhile The science teacher slept wid the hairy baboon who hatted strepsils and big ballons .

Santa and ciaran started chin fondling. But Mrs.Claus Found them Sharing cards with naked pigs and wanted to spank the piggys with barge poles that were very thick and heavy Ciaran poked lukeisok, cried really loud.
..::Tina::.. attacked cows... while singly badly Ciaran then raps.
Suddenly lukeisok dances and breaks his arm while backfillping over a donkey but then *.Glitter.rip.* suddenly laughed out loud at ..::Tina::.. because ..::Tina::.. got her hair stuck in cats vomit plus donkeys can fly inside her own big mini house(and my bottom)
Hippies can fly!! Only on drugs and laughings cows do great alts unlike Panda and anderman who is also terrible like poo and wee, and glitter is the ugly monkey unlike sierk who likes being with tony blair, but mendonky is the best NOT! tony blair destroyed england coz he farted and mendonky shot him, birds fly south!
Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door

Rixion
23-08-2008, 12:16 AM
It Was A raindeer on the Book shelf but immerging out of the big, hairy mans beard and its nose lit the bright sky while it was having a poo which was sloppy and smelly like that science teacher who slept with The Math Teacher who was A Dating His Pillow who was gay!
This queer also Like To Smell cheese at night Just like crabs and Concentrc but he liked cakes with pink icing and chocolate sauce just like Mice covered in sugar and wee but he also liked sunny days and Following little kiddies because he was Lovestruck by lukeisok then he farted and lukeisok RAN!! He arrived at japan and was knocked out by some flying chopsticks thrown by mendonky who laughs evily while smelling feet. He then Announced Suger makes him gay and bloated till the thing like purple monkeys farted in his ear which made him a female. When He Annouced that pink dresses Make Fat Soundslike the burger-bloke who likes men everyone started laughing because dresses are for the disco not going out to chic restaurants.
Harry kissed hermione! Ron Kissed Hagrid! I kissed megan *cough* I Sneezed Loudly. Megan then shouted:I Love Lukeisok.
She cried while lukeisok giggled. Kardan kissed megan. Lukeisok Shot Megan! The police arrived. Lukeisok Blamed Mendonky while crieing in pain because he farted inside the polices car Suddenly the car (dearly loved by kardan) Went BOOM! The junk was then smelling like lukeisok on a giant rubber dingy
while looking at oddly shaped bananas that sang night-fever started to fight noticed that a little green elf suddenley transformed into a spainish poo with green spots on their chinny chin like the alien Gzord who liked wataching people cry and eating poo but he hated little eminems raps.
Megan came back who is boring,as we know, but she had Fell off her chair. The car hit her after she swore at kardan.
She died and everyone cheered and kardan cried. Everyone there sang"Deck the halls with poo and holly! tra lalalalalalala.
but Mizki fell and broke her legs when she Chased callie aggressively Ciaran then laughed While Callie fell and hit the threatre domes stage on the moon coughing very loudly with zero gravity shooting fat hippies who were smoking fat bald hairbrushes while kicking donkeys.

Later That Evening they eated fries soaked in grease for fun. Woodeh., meanwhile turned gay! Yeh, Happy . Meanwhile The science teacher slept wid the hairy baboon who hatted strepsils and big ballons .

Santa and ciaran started chin fondling. But Mrs.Claus Found them Sharing cards with naked pigs and wanted to spank the piggys with barge poles that were very thick and heavy Ciaran poked lukeisok, cried really loud.
Suddenly lukeisok dances and breaks his arm while backfillping over a donkey but then *.Glitter.rip.* suddenly laughed out loud at ..::Tina::.. because ..::Tina::.. got her hair stuck in cats vomit plus donkeys can fly inside her own big mini house(and my bottom)
Hippies can fly!! Only on drugs and laughings cows do great alts unlike Panda and anderman who is also terrible like poo and wee, and glitter is the ugly monkey unlike sierk who likes being with tony blair, but mendonky is the best NOT! tony blair destroyed england coz he farted and mendonky shot him, birds fly south!
Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo

xo-magey-ox
23-08-2008, 12:22 AM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock

Rixion
23-08-2008, 12:23 AM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock of meat pie

xo-magey-ox
23-08-2008, 12:32 AM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock of meat pie that fell down

Rixion
23-08-2008, 12:33 AM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock of meat pie that fell down the old oaf

Janet Snakehole
23-08-2008, 12:34 AM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock of meat pie that fell down the old oaf and his dog

xo-magey-ox
23-08-2008, 12:39 AM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock of meat pie that fell down the old oaf and his dog while stoned on

Rixion
23-08-2008, 01:02 AM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock of meat pie that fell down the old oaf and his dog while stoned on miami flying taxis

xo-magey-ox
23-08-2008, 01:08 AM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock of meat pie that fell down the old oaf and his dog while stoned on miami flying taxis with chickin pie

Rixion
23-08-2008, 01:28 AM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock of meat pie that fell down the old oaf and his dog while stoned on miami flying taxis with chickin pie frittered golden eggs

xo-magey-ox
23-08-2008, 01:29 AM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock of meat pie that fell down the old oaf and his dog while stoned on miami flying taxis with chickin pie frittered golden eggs with some spoons

xo-magey-ox
23-08-2008, 01:29 AM
*text deleted* woops something went wronng dobble post D:

Janet Snakehole
24-08-2008, 01:47 PM

Santa has a small hotdog and needs a diet who luvs pigs with curly tails and smelly bums that look like monkeys eyes and sound like ciaran. But the diet never really worked. So he farted and shrank 3ft. He blew up the whole habbox forum Luckily a leprechaun saved everyone and then everyone was very happy so they threw a party the black door had a poo in matts sock of meat pie that fell down the old oaf and his dog while stoned on miami flying taxis with chickin pie frittered golden eggs with some spoons danced down the

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!