PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Massaro - WWE - she is improving!

WWEDivaFan
03-02-2006, 09:46 PM
From - Clothesline, Front Dropkick, Armlock
To - Top Rope Cross Body, Flying Axe-Handle, La Mahistrl Cradal Pin, Drop Toe Hold.

I hate it when people Bash her saying how crap she is, when she is improving, unlike Candice Michelle! Anyone agree ?

Noble
04-02-2006, 01:32 AM
OMG, you rock. This is totally true.

-Wolverine
04-02-2006, 06:31 AM
From - Clothesline, Front Dropkick, Armlock
To - Top Rope Cross Body, Flying Axe-Handle, La Mahistrl Cradal Pin, Drop Toe Hold.

I hate it when people Bash her saying how crap she is, when she is improving, unlike Candice Michelle! Anyone agree ?
Well Ashley can't act and has no mic skills.
At least Candice has that heel persona and can talk too.
And she's super hot too! But Ashley is no doubt hot, but doesn't have any mic skills or face persona. No doubt she's improving but still she's quite boring to watch and they should have her train in OVW instead of TV like they did for Mickie. :8

Noble
04-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Candice is beyond ugly. :/ No wonder they censored her go daddy commercial.

WWEDivaFan
04-02-2006, 05:42 PM
Well Ashley has not had much mic time, but Candice i better on the mic i agree, if not the best Diva on the mic.
But speaking of heels, the whole trish/mickie thing, where either trish or mickie will turn heel? well WWE went right past us and im thinking there turning Ashley heel.

Also i think Ashley did well at the Royal Rumble against Mickie, she sold that powerbomb quite nicely, but they should not have put her in a match that long, because she used all her moveset, and it started getting repetitive, thats why crowd was booing, but i still love ashley!

Judas
08-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Omg I lurv Ashley, she is sexay and yeah she is improving. I watched her the other day on raw on her re-match against mickie and she did well, although she only won by a roll-up but she could of won better.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!