PDA

View Full Version : Drew/Zlixi/Externals/ETC's time to move on.

Drewar
04-02-2006, 12:23 AM
It's been okay.

However, my prayers are with Habbox, as they are slowly starting to fall downward, and some of their staff, not mentioning any names are starting to get moody.

Anyway, I don't play Habbo or Habbox anymore, I only check the forums about once a week, so I thought I'd make a post.

I love ALL4TECHNICS, Tasav, Proxykillah, -WhiteFlame-, SquishyBeamz and AndieJohanny extremely, so I hope these people won't mind me leaving (Actually, I think the only one of these great people who actually still use habbox is Neil) but anyway yeah.

So bye to Externals, Zlixi, etc.

I don't expect anybody to post here anyway since I'm not 'Habbo Popular' anymore ;-/

Also, please don't post in this thread if you don't know me.. 'cause it's just too obvious your doing it to get your post count up, in which case I'll just bad rep you for spamming.

Peace guys, and I know you've heard this a million times but, HABBO IS ONLY A GAME - PLAY HABBO, DON'T LIVE IT.. AND YOU /WILL/ QUIT EVENTUALLY!

Steven.
04-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Byeeee Drew. ;)

Lyca
04-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Did get a chance to become friends with you :(
O well im sure you were a good man
C ya !

Crono
04-02-2006, 12:33 AM
HABBO IS ONLY A GAME - LIVE HABBO, DON'T PLAY IT.. AND YOU /WILL/ QUIT EVENTUALLY!

I think you mean play Habbo, don't live it. (Lol, sorry).

Well, see ya. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

EDIT: Oops, sorry, didn't see that part at the bottom about knowing you.

Lyca
04-02-2006, 12:34 AM
I think you mean play Habbo, don't live it. (Lol, sorry).

Well, see ya.
I noticed that but thaught nothing of it
I didnt get that last part :s

Drewar
04-02-2006, 12:53 AM
LMAO So much for my wisdom, yeah, so that is supposed to read 'Play Habbo, don't live it'

Oh well, I won't bad rep you two but still :p

I don't want any more strangers coming up here to say goodbye kthx.

Catchetat
04-02-2006, 01:18 AM
bye and see you dude :(

chilloutrich
04-02-2006, 01:50 AM
:( Sad to see you go Drew, we had some happy times! Hehe, you forgot birdsdontfly, wait i mean birdsdofly :'). Hehe, do you remember our conversations with angela? me you and angela? hehe! See you whenever Drew, be blessed by God in whatever you do and i will always love you! ♥

Drewar
05-02-2006, 02:51 PM
Thanks Rich.

Seatherny
05-02-2006, 03:11 PM
Goodbye & Goodluck for the future

-Sweex
05-02-2006, 03:13 PM
I Never Got A Chance To be Freinds With You.Cya.

EDIT:Oh Sorry I Never Saw The Bpottom Part

the wombats
05-02-2006, 03:15 PM
Cya Drew :( Sad to see you go but we all need to go at one time, is it cause of your school grades or something? :( Its Craigex, so I know you :p

Neversoft
05-02-2006, 05:51 PM
LMAO So much for my wisdom, yeah, so that is supposed to read 'Play Habbo, don't live it'

Want me to change it?
And I'm not posting to get my post count up, I'm just asking you a question/Doing you a favour. :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!