PDA

View Full Version : My Final Salute

Cypher-
04-02-2006, 04:34 PM
You may of known me as Cypher- / proxykillah or Gravity, I have been here for an entire year now and its my time to say goodbye :) Read below for more details, thanks.

Ive been staff at Habbox for a year now and Ive been at all ends of the ladder in that time.
I began as a trialist for HxHD when it was owned by DJ-3000, I developed close bonds with alot of people in there and have became good friends with them both on the net and off it. I remember Spectate was interviewing me and he made it so intimidating lol, I was nervous about passing but after the two week trial period I got the PM to let me know I was a full on staff member!! :D I then proceeded to help out in HxHD every available moment I had, and it was quite an experience for me. After about one month or two, I was recommended by a few people to become SS (Super staff) so we went through the whole process of that and suddenly I was on a trial period as SS, I then afterwards remember meeting the owner (dj-3000) and becoming a very good friend with him, I met nearly all of my great friends through HxHD and I will list them at the bottom but back to my story! One day I was chatting with DJ and Cally-star! if I remember correctly and he told us he was looking for assistant managers to help run HxHD, We both took the positions nervously when asked because alot of people didnt feel we were right for them.

Anyway thats the start of my Management role at Habbox, not long after becoming HxHD assistant manager, I passed my trial for forum moderator and then got asked to write the Habbox newsletter every month which was awesome fun. Not long after that,things started to look shaky for HxHD and Habbox! DJ was telling me in private of course about his plans to remove HxHD and manipulate it into his own Helpdesk with its own site away from Habbox, I didnt agree with this so I was never part of that project, and from then on I saw a change in DJ, the countless people he left in tears and the many feelings he hurt which is why I urged for him to leave Habbox sooner as he was wrecking things behind the scenes. When DJ left habbox alot of "sheep" or imitation's done the exact same thing and suddenly the forum was full of quitting threads which was funny as (no offence intended) most of the people who left were useless freeloaders anyway but it was sad to see alot of oldies who were my friends leave Habbox.

Soon after this all happened, I was offered Manager of HxHD and Manager of the competitions department, both important and scary jobs but I declined both because I knew I would be leaving Habbox in the future, I honestly have no time left to work within or around Habbox/Habbo as my taste for it has gone, Being a part of Habbox taught me alot about how organisations and communities worked and although I didnt agree with everything I always got to put my opinion down just like everyone else did. Alot of people seem to think that Habbox is just some powerhungry site that is run by some old guy who doesnt really care but they dont have a clue what they are on about, Habbox has been a second home to alot of kids and adults who needed a break from their stressful reality, I know this as I was one. It has been really fun being a part of the Habbox phenomenon and I know I will be back checking up on it in future.

Thanks for the memories :):):)

To everyone below who I have met through Habbox, Thanks for a fantastic year's worth of memories and I hope you can all see this so that you know I care :) <3

MissAlice
Jostle
Topbuz
JackHb
Cally-star!
Seacat
springmoon
jrh2002
x.Glitz.x
Kaiora
ALL4TECHNICS
Zeuz
Zlixi
crashb555
smiddy1234
Bef
Helen!
Dupion
Icebox12
misspartyqueen
Pikaar
Mizki
Enigma (RIP)
Re-call
sierk
-whiteflame-
Anitar
Aquae
xlittlemanx
Infrontation
Loa
Chanced
Legacy
Mystique!
Tyche
fadingaway
Sven
Moosemaster
Gigahz
ian-san
chilloutrich
Matrixgirl88
.:Bluewave:.
lissie152
Diamondkid
Eckuii
Revealing
Spectate
swindont
Vouk
XxnushxX

P.S. This is all i could think of, of the top of my head so dont get offended, if you have been a friend to me then you wont need this post to tell you that.

mynameishelen!
04-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Neil no!
You're not allowed to leave! Don't leave me :'(

Beef Samich
04-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Bye Neil...

even tho im pretty sure you were the one who banned me on Ziploc Bag.

and ill agree with the fact that we will all get sick of habbo(x) eventually.

Miss Ya!

-Billay

Cypher-
04-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Bye Neil...

even tho im pretty sure you were the one who banned me on Ziploc Bag.

and ill agree with the fact that we will all get sick of habbo(x) eventually.

Miss Ya!

-Billay

Ive never had permissions that allowed me to ban people, sorry to disappoint you! :)

mynameishelen!
04-02-2006, 05:54 PM
I shall miss you Neil

ilu <333333333333333333333333333

lukeisok
04-02-2006, 05:57 PM
You forgots me,

I was your bestest mate.

* Cries *

ilovejordan
04-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Aww bye neil :( <3

---MAD---
04-02-2006, 06:11 PM
cya neil!

Clarissa,
04-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Sad to see you go Neil :(

Speak to you soon </3

Wizzdom
04-02-2006, 11:26 PM
Bye bye :)

ssricky
04-02-2006, 11:30 PM
neil y u leaving :S sum it up icba reading ur book ;)

Joeymac
05-02-2006, 12:16 AM
:) Sad You See Ya Go Even though i dont know you :s Bye :)

Lyca
05-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Noo
You were cool and baught some humor to this forum !
Didnt know you that long but you soundednice
C ya mate
Good luck in the future

chilloutrich
05-02-2006, 12:49 AM
Cya Neil!

SHEEPY
05-02-2006, 12:50 AM
This post brought a tear to my eye.

Cypher-
05-02-2006, 01:34 AM
neil y u leaving :S sum it up icba reading ur book ;)

I wont be using the net as much anymore, Theres no point of me remaining where I am not of any value and I cant be bothered anymore.

chilloutrich
05-02-2006, 01:48 AM
Thanks for being there for me through good times and bad!

-Wolverine
05-02-2006, 02:58 AM
Erm, cya. Good luck in the future.

nvrspk4
05-02-2006, 03:30 AM
:(:(:(:(:(:( Bye Neil, you'll be sorely missed.

Seatherny
05-02-2006, 10:26 AM
OMG :'(
Goodbye :'(

Bef
05-02-2006, 10:54 AM
NONONONONONO NEIL </3 DONT LEAVE ME ILU <33

Foob
05-02-2006, 11:26 AM
ILU NEIL DONT LEAVE

ssricky
05-02-2006, 03:38 PM
I wont be using the net as much anymore, Theres no point of me remaining where I am not of any value and I cant be bothered anymore.
i understand ur choice and accept it hope to see u on rune or msn once in a while lurb u nerd chav working at mcdonalds :']

Neversoft
05-02-2006, 05:54 PM
The only person I know who likes exactally the same music as me. *Couth* Guns N' Roses *Couth* You were an excellent Moderator and are a decent respected member on this Forum. You will be missed. Bye and good luck in life. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!