PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Deleted Rooms

Lil.D.Ice
17-07-2004, 08:02 PM
i got my rooms deleted by somebody...and it wasnt me and not a person comes to my roomwhen i request! Man habbo always says they can protect pplz and this and that but alot of ppl are gettin hacked by scammers and this and that. jeez...

:Illusion
17-07-2004, 08:05 PM
There's only so much they can do to protect people from scammers/hackers, but it's up to us to actually do somethin about it. Habbo aren't to blame if someone get's their account hacked into, it's the persons fault for obviously not being smart about what they download an not havin the right software on their computers etc. An about the rooms...it's been happenin alot lately, dunno if it's one big glitch or someones been on your account an deleted them, email habbo again :)

Lil.D.Ice
17-07-2004, 08:08 PM
no nobody was on my name ecause i was at my friends on his hc name an i was checkin my old one to see if i had been on there or not...an i hadnt

>Max<
20-07-2004, 12:29 PM
yep its happend to me habbo has been removing rooms, i had furni and the rooms were painted, it also happend to a friend. The main problem with habbo is their email system is the same as the way microsoft run.... BADLY!

you send habbo an email they send u back another email 3 days later saying here is where u sould email ur complaints to to narrow it down (auto message) if it dont work emails us back same thing happens habbo is really messed up with their email system.

Butcher11
21-07-2004, 04:24 PM
WEll, habbo deltes rooms that have no furni in it :(, even if they are painted

happypunk101
21-07-2004, 08:31 PM
cant say its ever happened to me but i have heard of it

AngelDude2
22-07-2004, 09:01 PM
its never happened to me

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 09:30 PM
Hey m8 i think i may have the solution to your problem cuz ive had me rooms just straight out deleted with no message at all a hobba did it becuz the name of my rooms were in sumwhat inapropiate becuz i called it "blah blah is a scammer" :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!