PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Jobs Available For New Site!

Craig
04-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Right I got a new and upcoming site being made,the domain and hosting have been purchased and layout is being made as we speak. You don't need to know the domain for now as it's not important:)It will be a site about just everything,,Gaming,Music,Films,News,Tutorials etc. I have lots of jobs for you to do and PM me with your reply! Apply via PM! I will check to see if it's yours or not! I have my ways;) Also!!! Leave a name you would like to be creditted for if/when I post your content on the site. I.e; Credit to YourName

Unfortunately there is no pay,but if work is great I could give you a few rares here and there on Habbo,but if not it's just Fun! And your name getting creditted:)

Current Jobs:

•Game Reviewers[You have to review the game yourself,you will get 100% credit so leave what you would like as your name i.e Thanks to YourName for writing this!] ♦To Apply for this send me a review on any game of your choice and any platform,please leave what game name/platform it is.SCREENSHOTS OF THE GAME WOULD BE GREAT♦

•Film Reviewers[You have to review the filmyourself,you will get 100% credit so leave what you would like as your name i.e Thanks to YourName for writing this!] ♦To Apply for this send me a review on any film of your choice.♦

•Music/Song Reviewers[You have to review the song/artist yourself,you will get 100% credit so leave what you would like as your name i.e Thanks to YourName for writing this!] ♦To Apply for this send me a review on any song of your choice. All songs welcome,from any genre!

•Tutorial Writers Right,this can be tutorials on graphics,webdesign or anything that will help the public! It has to be yours[I will check] and leave what name you want me to give the credit to!♦To Apply for this send me a tutorial that you wrote[Will Check like all] and any help on it.PICTURES/Scripts WOULD BE GREAT♦

•Webpage Designers I need people to design webpages with large knowledge and are willing to help! ♦To Apply send me a pm With some work that you have done,I will check to see if it's yours]♦

•Graphics Designers I will need random graphics to put around the website[I.e Banners,logos sigs and other stuff just to put in graphics section] ♦To Apply send me a pm with some graphics you have done♦

•Comic Strip DesignersI need people to make mini comic strips on the computer which will be done on a weekly/3 day basis like Newspaper minicomic strips such as The Sun have.♦To Apply send me a pm with some comic work you have created♦

That should be all for now:)

I look forward to reading your PM's :)

BOGD4N
04-02-2006, 09:31 PM
gfx designer and music reviewer?

Craig
05-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Sure,could you send me a PM as requested in each of the job's specifications.

Thanks Dan:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!