PDA

View Full Version : My turn for a goodbye :)

StripedTiger
24-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Well, some of you may have been here long enough to remember my first year at Habbox. The thread is here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=73543

Anyway its about time i posted about what has happened since then. My full second eyar wouldnt have finished until august, but something tells me there aint going to be a complete second year.

Cypher- came as competitions assistant manager. Yeah, i refused to tell the real reason why i quit when i found out and i still hide it today. but all i know was that was a big mistake for me anyway. Even if i did get my job back *luckily*

I volenteered to help Billy out with the radio. Go throguh dj applciations and do the timetable and stuff. wasnt that hard really. :) a nice little job. Then i saw a little pm in my inbox and saw a few strange forums.. i admit i did swear *as im known for my language at times* i had got promoted to assistant manager along with ---MAD--- :) So that was a good job for a little while :)

When MissAlice resigned as competitions manager Cypher refused the job as manager and i logged on one day to find a little pm waiting for me. Gosh knows why he thought id be great, *look at the competitions now LOL* anyway, i took the job as a challenge.

With my radio job. Thigns didnt go as well as i had hoped. Not giving too much info out but meh. The radio is fine now even without me :) ..

Not long afte ri took the job i fell out with my greatest friend ive ever had. I did have a slight impression she hadnt been happy with me for quite a while but.. i always seemed to ignore stuff becuase i put it down to my imagination at times. This friend of mine was one of the most important thing sin my life and when she left, i dont nothing but crumble.

Rarewolf was the person who came and collected up the pieces. So if it werent for him, i dont know where i would be right now. WE stuck by each other for so long. I was his first habbo friend :P

As i continued with my manager job a few of the staff resigned. So i had to get new staff. And i'l lsay now, i never knew how stressful it was recruiting staff. If i may say so myself, its the most annoying part of the job. If you fire one person i can guraente you will have atleast 3 pms in your inbox of people asking about applications, or asking why they got fired or even asking to take their place!

I came acorss some fab people, Lynn definatley included in that :P and i promoted 2hd as he done alot of work and was well trusted. I also started a tournament, which i will be closing now and announcing the winners. It was meant to run for longer but many of the teams and team members have lost interest. so ill be closing that as its dragged on a bit. *just quickly announced*

I did have a few upsets, remembering people who i no longer talked to. One day i actually remembered about tilly-Lou. i had asked around for her before that at times but when i played a special song iremembered her and afterabout a hundred frs and so many months, she appeared online and i brought her back to my pixel life XD

Also around by Christmas, i asked DJ-3000 if i could work in his helpdesk. He sed yes and i become staff without an interview / trial etc. As i worked there, going every day, helping, getting to know the staff etc applications opened for senior staff (super staff) so i applied. I didnt actually think id get throguh becuase i was new. but i was proved wrong. I become senior staff. Dave also created a forum for the help desk, so i volenteered to do competitions for him. Quite a fun job :) Lots of donations, lots of entries at times. Lots of enthusiasm and good people on that forum. Even if some of you dont think so. Soon i got promoted to Management team, which is where i am now. And proud to be.

Since around christmas i have known that i havnt been doing so well in the competitions department. Even if some people say im doing a great job i know im not.

Alot of people have left Habbox, espeiclaly the old school people, with the odd exceptions. ¬¬
It's still wierd to think that i was once that crazy girl Steph=04= and the only time im crazy now is when i've had that slight overdose of sugar. I usually eat alot of sugar now but thats just so i dont go into a depression slumber which have been the most common thing since i was ill. My average sugar levels for me to be around the mood "happy" is usually 8.5 LOL pretty bad :P but id rather kill myself slowly and with sugar then commit suicide ^^

When Missalice quit habbox i was lef tin a bit of a.. what would you call it? .. shock? muddle? confusion? Well i dont know but whatever it was, alot of people knew i wouldnt last long on habbox without her. Competitions have went from great to like.. lower then low LOL

So..where im getting at is.. yes its my time to go. I've had a go at competitions, ive had a go at.. practically all the jobs avaialble LMAO counting the trials and jobs etc ive actually had ^^ id say ive pretty much experienced alot :P as well a smuch more with friends, jobs, etc. Ive gained experiences from habbox and the people :)

I'm not going to leave here all Anti-Habbox but some people have let me down. Hopefully i can still remember habbox for the good old days where the radio was banging the competitions were perfect and everyone had smiles on their beaming faces.

A special Thank you to some of the msot improtant people of my habbox life. I know that ill mess 1 or 2.. or about 10 with my luck but i know that those who have made my time here worth it, will know exactly who they are :)

MissAlice
Rarewolf
Sierk
Lynn
Roboevil
Bi!!y
Barkseh
Sargeant Mahor DJ-Cookeh! *salutes*
Cally
Eckuii
Jin
Cypher
Examinations / Dannie
Baving
Janeh
Silentwishes
---MAD---
Nvrspk4
Ostinato
smiddy1234
Surname
Wizzdom
Gebuz90
2hd.
Re101
Makebelieve..

and many more people :)

Thank you for the memories :)

GoldenMerc
24-02-2006, 03:57 PM
bye!!!!!il miss you

--ss--
24-02-2006, 04:02 PM
bye we all will miss you :(

keister1-2-3
24-02-2006, 04:22 PM
cya, i will miss u, u host all the best comps :(:(

Neversoft
24-02-2006, 05:10 PM
I read all that and find it quite touching. You explained things well. Goodbye, I hope you have a great life!

StripedTiger
24-02-2006, 05:15 PM
I read all that and find it quite touching. You explained things well. Goodbye, I hope you have a great life!

Dupion
24-02-2006, 05:57 PM
Aquae it will be a shame to see you go, you were one of the decent ones on here.

OMGitsaROSS
24-02-2006, 07:02 PM
;[

Steph

no! Will you still be on Habbo didn't read it all ;'[

issaa.
24-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Bye Steph :(

StripedTiger
24-02-2006, 08:05 PM
;[

Steph

no! Will you still be on Habbo didn't read it all ;'[

I will always be on habbo, until death do us part :)

Addie
24-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Noooooooo! I don't want you to leave :'(:'(

Neversoft
24-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Its a shame I never got to know you.

/Rossco\
24-02-2006, 08:46 PM
i never knew you but i read all that. well written and i'm sure your giving yourself elss credit than you deserve!

Adam$
27-02-2006, 12:42 PM
You seem like a nice person, although I've never actually gotten to know you. Even though I've been annoyed at things happening with the competitions lately, I guess I'll miss you. Au revour <3

Polly-alyssa
02-04-2006, 06:28 AM
Oh you've had a tough year of so, well ill be sad to see you go

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!