PDA

View Full Version : HF restarts :P

Arcanum
15-12-2004, 05:40 AM
If you haven't noticed, HF have restarted their forum or something, and all members, posts and threads have been wiped. Also, before when you entered their site, it said 'The most popular Official Habbo Forum' well, that's now gone... I feel sorry for them in a way, but now I think this will stop all the fighting between us.

P.S I think we now might be the most popular unofficial habbo forum :o

jrh2002
17-12-2004, 04:08 PM
I contacted habbo about us having habboxradio and habboxforum as official while the voting was going, this is why we only entered habbox into the vote so we got votes for habbox from forum users aswell, they are classed as still part of habbox and we can use the official logo if we like so i think we are classed as official but through habbox, maybe we could put the forum and radio forward at the next fansite vote but we will see.

I feel realy bad for habboforum there was years of posts/work lost and good luck to them getting back :) i think i would die if we lost everything like we did just before we got vbulletin, the only reason there was fighting was because of a few childish members from both forums decided to cause problems and made alot of work for both forums staff which i guess none of us were happy about, I have used HF for a long time and had 2 accounts there, i have now registered as jrh2002 though :) i also unfiltered their name :o

If you haven't noticed, HF have restarted their forum or something, and all members, posts and threads have been wiped. Also, before when you entered their site, it said 'The most popular Official Habbo Forum' well, that's now gone... I feel sorry for them in a way, but now I think this will stop all the fighting between us.

P.S I think we now might be the most popular unofficial habbo forum :o

nets
23-12-2004, 11:39 AM
There were people on habbo''forum with like 20,000 posts etc..

G-flow
23-12-2004, 11:44 AM
lol , 20,000 posts!!!!!

wootzy
23-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Their forum databases were attacked :-l
But They were the most official FORUM not site...

nets
23-12-2004, 02:41 PM
You should make the logo say most popular habbo forum then jrh ;)

Marvelo
23-12-2004, 02:42 PM
There were people on habbo''forum with like 20,000 posts etc..

So you know, not one person on there had 20,000 posts. The highest there was, was 17,000.

Everyone was rather annoyed when HF got attacked. I think Rich was saying if they ever got caught they would be prosecuted by the law. Hopefully that person was caught because that was rather ignorent of them.

The only reasoin everything was restarted was because all the back up systems failed for some odd reason. Just so you guys don't worry, it'll be back up to the most popular forum as many epople register every day. <3

lukeisok
23-12-2004, 03:48 PM
My Mate Told Me,

That Someone Hacked through The Admin CP.

And Made Them A LP2 Admin.

And Deleted The Server.

nets
23-12-2004, 05:06 PM
So you know, not one person on there had 20,000 posts. The highest there was, was 17,000.

Well... 17,000 is close to 20,000.. And I dont really go on HF, so it was a good guess ;)

Marvelo
24-12-2004, 04:52 AM
lukeisok, not exactly correct. Netzz, great guess. lol It will be back up and running in not time at all. <3

properclone
24-12-2004, 09:36 AM
No wasn't it something to do with the databases being hacked but their backup was out of date or corrupt so none of the tables would restore?

Ciaran
24-12-2004, 10:00 AM
ive never gone on HF is it as good as habbox forum?

Ryan
24-12-2004, 11:12 AM
the only thing i like about habboforum is that u can have pics in your sigs (not that mine works) it seems dodgy after being on here for so long

Concentric
24-12-2004, 12:14 PM
ive never gone on HF is it as good as habbox forum?
Oh yes my friend, they are both good for different reasons i'd say :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!