PDA

View Full Version : Mission Impossible 2 - Ends 29th March

-Dannie
26-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Practically every habbo around the hotel has a mission, some missions stay the same, some habbos regularly change theirs. Have you got a favourite mission, one that is yours? Let us see who has the most original mission out there. We know there are some very clever ones and funny ones too. Make sure its your current one on Habbo, I will be checking :p

To enter this competition you must be permanent staff when the winner is announced.

The Prize: One Study Desk kindly donated by an an Anonymous donator.

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Habbo Name: -Dannie
Your Mission: [HabboxForum.com]

What are you waiting for? I want to see your mission!

Follow the link below and click on the post reply icon, and remember to leave your habbo name.

This competition will run until 29th March unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes, -Dannie will pick the winner and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Staff Member ONLY!
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on March 29th 2006. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced in this forum and will be announced in the final post of this competition and will be contacted by -Dannie to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competitions. When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

ANYONE COMMENTING WILL ALSO BE UNABLE TO ENTER ANY COMPETITION IN THIS FORUM FOR ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF THEIR COMMENT!

Adzeh
26-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Habbo Name: :Newsie
Your Mission: And Then We Kiss... [DJ Adzie]

SteveBrown03
02-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Habbo/Habbox Forum Name: SteveBrown03
Mission: Why be sad when you can be happy?

Neversoft
02-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Habbo(x) Name: Neversoft
Mission: I Ate Laxatives, Then Guess What Happened..

.:.:jjm261:.:.
04-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Habbo (X) Name: .:.:jjm261:.:.
Mision : I know what i want to be when im old...younger

Toes
11-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Habbo Name: Toes

Mission: I'm in shape ... round's a shape isn't it?

trunks.15
11-03-2006, 09:13 PM
habbo(x) name: trunks.15

trunks.15
11-03-2006, 09:13 PM
mision: do u got a map cos i am lost in ure eyes

Re101
22-03-2006, 08:05 PM
Habbo (x) name

Mission - [PH] [HXHD]

JT-Fan
23-03-2006, 04:27 PM
Name: Rupsie
MIssion: Somewhere only we know..

Adzeh
27-03-2006, 06:07 PM
Isn't this competition supposed to have ended?

Are we going to have a winner?

Catchetat
28-03-2006, 03:02 PM
lol why is this thread still here.

2hd.
06-04-2006, 05:43 PM
CLOSED DUE TO -DANNIE NO LONGER WORKING FOR HABBOX.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!