PDA

View Full Version : The Christmas Story - Ends 15th January

MissAlice
18-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Within the Habbo Content of the home page of Habbox you will find Articles written by several Habbox Writers. How would you like to see your story written there? Here is an opportunity for all members to write their very own Christmas Story. It doesn't have to be habbo related. But it must be Christmas related. Therefore your title is "The Christmas Story".

The Prize:-
Your Christmas Story published in the Articles on Habbox home page plus 20 reputation points for the forum and 30 credits of normal furni from the Habbox donations rooms chosen by Habbox.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon below.

Your entry should look like the example below:-

Habbo Name: MissAlice
Habbox Name:
Followed by your entry:- The Christmas Story

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.
Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your entry.

This competition will run until 15th January unless otherwise stated. After that Habbox Writers and MissAlice will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on January 15th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Habbox Writers and MissAlice will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. This includes trialists who become staff before this Competition closes. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner/s being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Winner Announced - 25th January 2005
Winner - Painiac

Below is the winner with his 30 credits of furni.

Jasmin
18-12-2004, 05:43 PM
Habbo Name: Trixeh
Habbox Name: Lilchloedarlin
entry:

One Habbo Night Trixeh Stared out the window.It was dark and cold and she could see Barkehboy Hitting MissAlice on The nose with a snowball.
How Trixeh wished she could go outside.Then she could show everyone how good she was at snowball Fights.
She stared at her mum,who was decorating the 10 credits tree.She could here her muttering something Like
"God I cant belive he made me Buy a 10 credit tree, Might aswell of decorated the pinapple plant."
Trixeh Looked out her window again a Single little snowflafe came and landed on the snowtopped windowsill.She stared at it as it melted away,then she asked if she was aloud out...
"Please Mum ill wear those new Gloves and My Cosy Hoody and My new Bobble Hat!"
Trixehs Mum spun around,
"You will Not wear that 6 credit bobble hat outside, and your not aloud anyway its far to cold and dark...and wer'e in room 2503 Its a Long walk all the way down the steps and i here the elevators broke!."
Trixeh Sighed.It was any excuse....Then Trixeh looked at the tree.It did look super and trixeh smiled and couldnt wait for christmas tommorow.
Then there was a Knock on the door,Trixeh could see mum was not going to awnser it and she gave Trixeh that kinda...Im Busy awnser it Or else You'll get a slap.. Kinda look
Trixeh rushed to the door and awnsered it.
It was The Present Fairy...Trixeh Stared she was wearing a Fluffy Red Jumper and Sticky up santa hat and a skirt with fluff on the end.
"Blimey"....Trixeh thought "she Must be cold in that!"
"Hello Is Your Mummy Home My Little Habbo." She said in a Rather Squeaky Voise.
"Ummm Yea Sure" Said Trixeh
Trixeh called for Her Mum and she came rushing In.
"are You Mrs Mickson ?" she Asked ?
"why Yes i am. why ? "
" Because You Have Just won a Fantastic Trip To Santa's Very Own Grotto!"
Trixeh squealed ! and started dancing about on the spot.
"My Gawd did we win That raffel ? omg wow ! this is so exciting "
Yeas You'll be going on the 27th Of December.
Trixeh Pushed through The present fairy and started singing habbo rhymes and made Jibbi and Glitterkat and everyone In That hallway come out of there little hotel rooms.
To settle Trixeh down and to get away from The angry stream of the neighbours who were either sleeping or eating Christmas dinner Trixehs Mum Took trixeh down to cafe ole were Trixeh had a Nice cup of Hot chocolate and mum had a Nice cup of Hot Coffee.
After Christmas They went to Santa's Grotto, Saw all The left Over presents which the naughty little habbos couldn't have and all the reindeer eating because of the long journey of all the little habbos in habbo hotel.
"Hay," Said Trixeh "There's Barkehboy's Present!!!!!"
They all Laughed and it was the best Christmas ever.

8Marcus8
18-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Habbo Name: 8Marcus8
Habbox Name: 8Marcus8
Entry: The Christmas Story
It was the night before christmas and quiet ran through the house, there were no types of sounds not even a mouse.
And thus on this starry snowy night our story will start,
From begginging to end with a middle part.

The whole family in the house all night they slept,
But little did they know that the elves they crept.
Santa as you know is a very big man,
And he does really try the hardest he can.
But now he's to big to fit down the chimney pot,
So he gets the elves to go down like a shot.
But this time they couldn't go down like a shot,
Because a fire was at the bottom of the chimney pot.

"Oh phooey!" said Minty one of the elves at night.
The family had left the fire on bright.
"So what now?" The other elves did say.
"We'll have to find another way!"

Minty lead all the elves along the rooftop,
This plan he, he knew, wouldn't be such a flop.
They slid down the drainpipe yes thats what they did,
To a window where the christmas tree was near and slightly hid.

"Ok then gang" Minty said to the crowd.
"We're going through the window" He said aloud.
So thats what they did they all slid the window right up,
Then they all went through with the presents tied up.

They dropped off the presents and blew out the fire,
Hoping next time they come the situation wont be so dire.
Then waited for rudolph, the reindeers and saint nick,
To pick them up and take the mick.

So remember Santa isnt the one who delivers the stuff,
It is the elves so give them some luff.
So remember to blow out your fire before night.
Or you might give the tiny elves a bit of a fright. :D

miss-t
18-12-2004, 06:10 PM
The Christmas Story

It was a dark cold night on Christmas Eve; Sally was fast asleep in her bed, the house was silent the only noise made was the ‘tick’‘tock’ of the clock. Sally suddenly woke in fright hearing a thud, she shot out of bed and put her dressing gown on. As Sally quietly crept downstairs she could hear bells, she listened to it for a moment then realised it could be Santa, she hid behind the tree and saw a big, fat man walking towards her with a black bag, she knew who its was; Santa. He bent down and placed a few presents under the tree, Sally whispered “are you Santa?” Santa replied “where are you?” Sally came out from behind the tree. Santa asked Sally “what are you doing there little girl?” Sally replied “I heard a noise and I was frightened” Santa told Sally to go back to bed but she wouldn’t, so Santa went up the chimney but Sally grabbed onto his foot. Santa didn’t realise a thing, until he looked back and saw her sat on the seat. Santa shouted “you have to get back home you can’t stay here with me I’m too busy!” Sally yelled “yes I can I promise I won’t be any bother.” Santa said “o.k. then.” And off they went into the night sky, as Santa was delivering presents in houses sally fell asleep then when he came back she would wake Santa exclaimed “that was the last house, would you like to stroke my reindeers!” “Of course” screamed Sally .She stroked Comet, Cupid, Vixen, Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen, Dasher, Donder and Rudolph she was amazed. Then they got back into the sleigh and flew to Sally’s house he tucked her into bed and with a click of his fingers he was gone, Sally fell asleep. The morning after Sally rushed down stairs, her mother and father were sat on the sofa, she unwrapped the smallest present, it was a box she looked inside the box; and there was a bell with a note, the note read this:
To Sally,
I hope you have a merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year, did you enjoy the
ride last night this is a bell off Rudolph’s
collar seen as you liked him the best.
Love from
Santa
XXX

http://img145.exs.cx/img145/1466/xmas8cb.jpg

Pulchritudinous
18-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Habbox name: .x-aimee-x.
Habbo name: .x-aimee-x.

Christmas Story

Chavo the dog sat on a red pod, begging Aimee for some dog biscuits, "A fish will do, anything master, I'm so hungry".
"No you little runt, how dare you ask for food" Aimee shouted, "But Miss, it's Christmas Eve!".
"Do I look like I blimmen care, shutup or I'll take you to Club Massiva and and throw you out the window".
Chavo screamed and crept behind the teleporter.
Aimee bought her Christmas tree, and put it in the middle of the room, Chavo gasped and squealed as he was so excited to see such a pretty tree, Aimee grabbed a baul-baul off the tree, and threw it at Chavo's head.
He grabbed a piece of tinsel and clung to it screaming, the neighbours heard this, and they called the RSPCA, while Aimee dug into her turkey, chuckling at Chavo, the RSPCA stormed in with the police and arrested Aimee for animal cruelty, and put Chavo in the dogs home.

The next day, the 25th, a kind family turned up at the dog home to buy a dog, they fell in love with little Chavo and took him home for Christmas, he had dog biscuits and a rubber ball, and he had the best Christmas day ever.

Painiac
18-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Habbo Name: Painiac
Habbox Name:Painiac

*!*i*!ThE ChRiStMaS sToRy!*i*!

Twas a fine winter’s evening and all seemed ok except on the normally quiet Button Line Way in the middle of Twicksham. Paul couldn’t sleep… there was noise all around.
Across the road, the Carty’s were still partying just like they had done for the past week. There damned rap music thumping straight through the walls and into Paul’s ears. He didn’t like Robert Carty. Robert Carty was a bully and last year Robet Carty stole Paul’s brand new car and then he dropped it into the muddy puddle so that it wouldn’t work. Paul hated Robert. He hoped all he would get was coal tomorrow.
But that wasn’t all the noise; no, that wasn’t half of it. There was Horace, Paul’s mum’s cat. Horace was horror, from his ginger ears down to the tip of his black tail. Horace wouldn’t stop singing. Paul wasn’t even sure if Horace knew what he was singing but he knew it was an awful song.
Then if he managed to ignore the rap and the cat he would be stuck with Tracy. Tracy was a baby who lived next-door. Paul liked babies, how they gurgled and giggled but he couldn’t stand it when they cried. He couldn’t cope with the decibels of high-pitched squealing and the way they crumpled their faces as if to paint a picture of their problem with the wrinkles that formed when they tensed their muscles.
Paul was just getting to sleep… wait… what was that? He was sure he had heard it, or was he? He got up and pulled on his slippers and dressing gown and grabbed his tennis racquet. He opened the door ever so slightly. Oh no! It creaked; the person must have heard them. Paul’s mind was all over the place, since when was there a person? It could’ve been anything. He opened the door, fully this time. He stepped out onto the landing; it was colder than in his room. The chilly air formed goose-bumps on his arms. He turned the corner and crept down the stairs. He looked into the kitchen where he saw a plate and a half-full glass on the grey polished side. He couldn’t see what was in the glassso he carried on down the hallway when he came to the living-room door. He saw something move and jumped into the room screaming. The person panicked and held up his arms as Paul swatted him with the racquet. The man fell to the floor and laid very still. Paul looked closely to see who it was.
To his despair it was a man in a red suit, with a white lining. Paul began to cry. He had killed Santa. He buried his face in the sofa and wept. The he looked up. The person was gone; Santa was gone. Paul went back to bed and hugged his duvet as he tried to fight for sleep. He won the battle and was soon dreaming.
When he woke it was Christmas morning. He rushed downstairs and saw his family opening presents, he joined them and they spent their day as a perfect Christmas day should be spent. By 9 o’clock that night, Paul was exhausted. He traipsed up the stairs and almost fell into bed. He put his hand under his pillow when his hand touched something. He pulled out an envelope and opened it excitedly. He pulled out two pieces of paper. One was a medical bill for £138.82 and the other was a short note which read:

Dear Paul,
Incase you're wondering what this bill is about; you did the damage, you can bloody well pay for it!
Mr. S. Claus

Derek2004
19-12-2004, 02:34 AM
Habbo Name: Derek2004
Habbox Name: Derek2004

Since you figured out that I copied, and i'll admit it i'll make just make one up and I bet you that it will only take 5mins.

Christmas Story

Santa clause went down the chimney, he went into the kitchen of the house, he tried to find a knife and finally got one. He went upstairs where the kids and parents were sleeping, he took out the knife stabbed em all and ate their human meat for breakfast. He continued to do that for the whole town. That is how santa clause got so fat. I'll tell you a secret, santa clause uses human bones to make the toys, for you little kids out there i'm warning you. Make sure your chimney is shut tight or SANTA CLAUSE will come in and murder you + eat you.

Anyways Santa clause usually eat the kids and the husband of the family and saves the girl for last... After santa clause has fun with her. Maybe Santa clause is gay. We don't know... If you are missing a member of your family after x-mas I can tell you one thing. Santa clause kidnapped the person. Or maybe by the time you realize someone is missing it will be too late! She/he is dead.

Santa Caluse owns you all

Note : Hope I don't get banned for this.

kind-lady
19-12-2004, 02:55 AM

Christmas Story: The Santa Runaway

Dawn came early that winter's day, as Christmas dawns do, for habbos anyway. Rubbing weary eyes, jumping out of bed, clearing out cobwebs from sleepy little heads. Waking up their parents from a warm winter's sleep, looking out in the yard, fresh snow… a foot deep. All the little habbos of our little town were up and about, all running around. Then down with a shout and a giggle of glee, to the hearth, and stockings, and the big Christmas tree. But all of a sudden they stopped with a stare, for it looked as if Santa had never been there. The tree was still bright with lights like before, but there were no toys or presents on the old wooden floor.

The habbos were quiet, some started to cry, they all were confused, their tears asking "Why?" The hobbas told the habbos there was nothing to do, there were no Christmas presents, but why? No one knew. So they all had their breakfasts but none ate a lot, then all left for church at ten on the dot. When they got to the church, the pastor seemed bright, but he sensed right away that things weren't just right. After all had been told his arms opened wide, and he hugged one and all as he walked them inside.

His sermon that day was special for sure, and as for the doldrums, it seemed the best cure. He reminded them then the reason they were there, and he told them that Christmas was A BIRTHDAY AFFAIR. He told them that birthdays were times of great joy, when we give our friends gifts like clothing or toys. He told them that Christ was today's birthday boy, and that them being there would bring him great joy. He told them the story of the first Christmas night, Of Derek and Joseph and a star very bright. He told them to be happy, to sing! To enjoy! He told them that Christmas was much more than just toys.

The hobbas just listened, and the habbos did too, and began to understand, and to feel better too. And a Christmas without toys was really not bad, especially when they realized all the things that they had. So they finished the service, and jumped in the car, And rode home to have the best Christmas by far. And when they got home Christmas was complete, for Santa had been there, on their very street. To all he left presents, and smiles broad and wide, and a little white envelope, with a message inside. Then papa and mama and the kids gathered 'round, and while papa read the note there was no other sound.i dunno

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

JustinJM
19-12-2004, 09:06 AM
Habbo Name: JustinJM

A Christmas Story

That time of year was coming again. A time of snow, decorations, presents, trees, ornaments, lights, snowmen… Christmas was coming, the most exciting time of the year. Brian, a ten-year-old child, was waiting for Christmas to come all year. Brian was a very giving person. He would always help a friend in need, donate to charity, or even hold giveaways. Christmas was Brian’s favorite time of year because it was part of the “season of giving”. Every Christmas, Brian would give most of his unwanted items away. But this year, Brian wanted to do something very generous.
Brian woke up on the twenty-second of December to a cold morning. It was time to start planning his great event.
“Father,” Brian asked, “may I wander out around the neighborhood? I want to start the greatest charity I have ever planned.”
“Of course,” his father replied, “but make sure you get your jacket. It’s freezing out there!”
Brian gathered his belongings: a thick jacket, a pair of boots, gloves, scarf, and a large bag. He walked out the door and began his journey.
Brian decided to start advertising his charity at the end of his street (the house on the corner). Brian knew that the residents who lived there were very generous. He walked up to the front porch and rang the doorbell. A woman opened the door.
“Excuse my intrusion,” Brian began, “but I am holding a Christmas charity. Would you be so kind to donate at least one toy to the charity? I would greatly appreciate it.”
“Why, of course, Brian!” the woman responded. “You are a very nice person. I’ll be right back.”
Brian waited for about two minutes. The woman came back bearing a toy truck. The truck was a bit dusty, so it must have been in their family for ages. Brian put the truck in the bag and thanked the woman.
Soon, Brian repeated this process throughout the entire street. Already, his bag was about half-full of old toys and accessories. His plan was going well.
By the end of that day, he had finished most of the neighborhood. He collected so many toys; he had to gather about four more bags!
The next day, the surrounding neighborhoods had heard about this charity. People gathered around Brian and his bags to donate their old belongings. Over five hundred people had come! Later that day, Brian had decided that his charity had lasted long enough.
The next day, December 24th, Brian took all of his bags full of toys (with the help of others, of course) to a large orphanage. This orphanage held more than one hundred children, who all wouldn’t have all of the toys they had wanted for Christmas… until now.
The children gathered around the door as Brian entered the room. “Children,” Brian announced, “I have started a charity for this orphanage. All of the people in this neighborhood and the surrounding neighborhoods have helped by donating to this charity. There are now enough toys for everyone in this room. Have fun, and Merry Christmas!”
The children of the orphanage cheered for Brian as they ran toward the bags to get their toys. That day, Brian had felt very good about himself. This was, in fact, the best charity he had done in all of his life. After all, it was the Season of Giving!

Hippygurl101
19-12-2004, 11:12 PM
Habbo Name: Hippygurl101

The Scammer that ruined Christmas.

One Night as Zach was finishing off his twinkling tree; he looked at the poultry presents under the branches and wished he could offer his family so much more. He sat by the lodge fireplace praying for the rarest of Christmas miracles when suddenly a bolt of lightning preceded a dark fairy entering the room with playful smile. He leaned against the fireplace looking long and hard at Zach.
"Wanna make this a Christmas to remember huh? You know what you need, Free credits. It will really lighten ya mood and I’m just in the position to help you."
"Really!" he replied excitedly
"Yeah well I mean there’s the small matter of borrowing ya pass so I can drop em in but then you got the world at ya feet."
"Really, Wow I cant believe this.. Here, Here’s my pass, Take it and god bless." and with that the shadows lifted over Zach’s figure by the fire and he fell asleep dreaming of what the morning would bring.

The next morning Zach awoke and could hardly control his excitement, waking his family they ran to the front room to see what was left there.But rather than brimming with gifts for all they found it empty and barren. Even the tree was stripped and lying on the floor. Suddenly they heard a malicious laugh behind them and found the dark fairy with dirty grin playing on his shady face. "There’s a fool born every minute, Enjoy your holiday losers" he remarked snidley and with that he disappeared leaving behind an unsettling atmosphere.

But all was not lost, the fairy may have stolen their gifts, their money, but he didn’t steal their spirits. They Learnt, Zach more than anything, that material objects didn’t make them have a better Christmas but as long as they were together and they shared this experience then that was what really mattered. Merry Christmas Everyone :)

samuel
20-12-2004, 07:40 AM
Habbo name: 6x.Fr0sTeh.x9 <-- Zero not o

The Christmas Story

It was a very windy day. Winter vacation would be beginning for this school soon. The Lemons. Yes. Thats what the school's basketball team's name was. The Lemons. Yellow-Bay Highschool. Mandy Hated her school. All the teachers, all the holidays they celebrate there, and more. But the only thing she didnt hate, was the gym teacher.
Uni smiled. Uni loved to see all the kids in their school uniform. Uni was the gym teacher. Everyone likes Uni. He picked up peices of paper and pencils on the last day of school last year for christmas vacation. But back on the subject....

It was the 21st. last day of school till winter break. very windy, as mentioned before....

Uni started telling the class that they should start walking since it was Fitness Day.. every friday. But there was a fire drill today. And aringadingding the bell went off, and Uni sent everyone onto the roof of the school. Their school was 23 stories high. No way they could get downstairs in time. Yellow-Bay school was supposed to have 23 classrooms, built on a side. But the builder built it a little bit to much on the side. He said he was very sorry for the mistake, and that you couldnt notice it at all. Everyone noticed. Anyway, Uni and the class was on the top of the building, so they had to go to the top of the building. The wind was very strong. Paul almost fell. Mandy almost died of hybrophobia.. that isnt even a disease, and Penelepe said that her head got hit on the roof while they were on the roof. Uni was so terrified, he threw holly all around. Holly Falling Torwards... tons of people.

"BOP BOWING BOLLIE!" said the ton of people
"what?" said Uni
Uni continues to throw holly.
"TOP DROWING LOLLIES!"
"Huh?"
Uni frantiked with the holly.
"STOP THROWING HOLLY!" they said.
Uni stopped throwing holly.
the Alarm stopped ringing.
Mandy Opened the door.
"POINSETTAS!" she screamed at everyone.
They were Poinsettas with mouthes.
And Eyes.
And Horns.
The poinsettas felt left out cause the holly got alot of attention.
And everyone had a bad last day of school.
Because of Uni.

Then Christmas Came.

Uni delivered a beautiful red flower to the whole class to say sorry to all the teenagers.

Unfortunatly he got them back.

herbjr
22-12-2004, 05:51 AM
habbo name: herbjr
habbox name: herbjr
Poem:
is a poem ok i decided to do a poem then a story

Once all of Santa's little elves
Craved some credit for themselves.
All year long they would work away,
While reindeer come for just one day.

And for that simple one night ride
Their names are sung both far and wide.
Now is this fair? Can you yourself
Give the name of just one elf?

These little guys who make the toys
That Santa takes to girls and boys.
Thought that it would not be wrong
And so they wrote a grand elf song.

"Here's to the elves, Bill and Harry,
Charley, Roger, Willie, Mary,
Edgar, Rosie, Lucy, and Fred.
Joe and Howie, Ruth and Ted."

So it went verse after verse.
Each extra verse just made it worse.
When old Santa heard their song
The thing was forty minutes long.

It started, he cried, "Ho, Ho Ho!!
Ten verses and he shouted, "Whoa!
Here is one thing I know real well
A list of all you elves won't sell." "The thing you really have to show
Is one to be your elf hero.
When folks cheer, their praise will stand
For all the elves in Santaland.

"The way to make a good selection
Is to hold a special elf election."
They did and when the votes were castThe whole elf nation then was ready
To proclaim their hero "Friendly Freddie'
Now Friendly Fred was very cool
He earned all A's in Elf High School.

Here are some talents of this elf:
Why, he could line dance by himself.
He'd play the strings right off a fiddle
And Fred would solve the toughest riddle Intelligent and handsome, too.
He was quite tall at two foot two.
On tiptoes he could clearly see
Above the tallest reindeer knee.

There was a famous elf at last.
Amid elf cheers in Santa Land,
Santa spoke and shook Fred's hand,
"Friendly Freddie, I think, perhaps
You'll fly with me and read the maps."

Fred took a minute to absorb it:
He'd be the first elf into orbit.
And as his elf heart swelled with pride.
He cried, "I'll be on Santa's ride." Now each and every Christmas night,
Freddie is there on Santa's right.
Without him Santa wouldn't know
How to get where he must go.
With those maps Fred's sure to be
An expert in geography.
Now all the elves are very proud,
As they sing this song, long and loud:

Up on the housetop goes our Fred.
All dressed up in his suit of red.
Helping Santa deliver toys
That we elves made for girls and boys.

Go! Fred! Go! Oh, what a show
Go! Fred! Go! Our elf hero--oo
We elves can cheer the whole night long
And we can sing this nice elf song.

The whole year long we work away
To build a happy Christmas Day.
And we are proud tonight because
An elf is riding with Santa Claus.

We elves can cheer the whole night long
And we can sing this nice elf song.

So Santa likes this new elf song
That makes elves know that they belong.
Here is a secret he shares with you
The reindeer like to sing it, too.

Reindeer will cheer the whole night long
As we all sing this nice elf song.

Dizzley
22-12-2004, 03:16 PM
Habbo name: Janegoben
Habbox name: Dizzley
Christmas Story (True story, happened about 5 years ago) :-
This is such a very terrible story about my naughty little sister that I hardly know how to tell it to you. Its all about one Christmas time. Now, my naughty little sister was ever so pleased when Christmas began to draw near, because she liked all the excitement of the turkeys, crackers, presents, and all the wonderful Christmassy-looking shops, but there was one very awful thing about her - she didn't like to think about Father Christmas at all - she said he was a horrid old man! - I knew you would be shocked at that.
But she did. And she said she wouldn't put up her stocking for him.
My mother told my naughty little sister what a good old man Father Christmas was, and how he brought the toys along on Christmas Eve, but my naughty little sister said, "I don't care. And I don't want that nasty old man coming in our house." Well now, that was bad enough, wasn't it? But the really dreadful thing happened later on..
This is the dreadful thing: one day, my school-teacher said that a Father Christmas Man would be coming to the school to bring present for all the children, and my teacher said that the Father Christmas Man would have toys for all our little brothers and sisters aswell, if they cared to come along for them. She said that there would be a real Christmas tree with starry lights on it, and sweeties and cups of tea and biscuits for our mums. Wasn't that a nice thought? Well now, when I told my little sister about the Christmas tree, she said, "Oh, nice!" And when I told her about the sweeties she said, "Very, very nice!" But when I told her about the Father Christmas Man, she said, "Don't want him, nasty old man." Still, me mother said, "You can't go to the Christmas tree without seeing him, so if you don't want to see him all that much, you will stay at home." But my naughty little sister did want to go, very much indeed, so she said, "I will go, and when the horrid Father Christmas Man comes in, I will close my eyes."
So, we all went to the Christmas tree together, my mother, and I, and my naughty little sister. When we got to the school, my naughty little sister was very pleased to see all the pretty paper chains that we had made in school hanging all around the classrooms, and when she saw all the little lanterns, and the holly and all the robin-redbreast drawings pinned on the blackboards she smiled and smiled. She was very smily at first.
All the mother, and the little brothers and sister who were too young for school, sat down in chairs and all the big school children acted out a play that fascinated all of them. My little sister was very excited to see all the children dressed up as fairies and robins and elves and Bo-Peeps nd things, and she clapped her hands very hard, like all the grown-ups did, to chow that she was enjoying herself. And she still smiled. Then, when some of the teacher came round with bags of sweets, tied up in coloured paper, my little sister smiled even more, and she sang too when all the sang. She sang "Away in a manger," because she knew the words very well. When she didn't know the words of some of the songs, she sang "la-la'd."
After all the singing the teachers put out the lights, and took away a big screen from a corner of the room, and there was the Christmas tree, all lit up with starry lights and shining with silvery stuff, and little shiny coloured balls. There were lots of toys on the tree, and all the children cheered and clapped. Then the teachers put on the big classroom lights nd told us that we could all go and look at the tree. My little sister went too. She looked at the tree, and she looked at the toys, and she saw a especially nice doll with a blue dress on, and she said, "For me." My mother replied, "You must wait and see what you are given!" Then the teachers called out, "Back to your seats, everyone, we have a visitor coming." So all the children went back to their seats, and sat and waited and listened.
And, as we waited and listened, we head a tinkle-tinkle bell noise, and then schoolroom door open, and in walked..
..The Father Christmas Man. My naughty little sister had forgotten all about him, so she hadn't time to close her eyes before he walked in. However, when she him, my little sister stopped smiling and began to be stubborn. The Father Christmas Man was very nice. He said he hoped we having and a good time, and we all replied in chorus, "Yes," except my naughty little sister - she didn't say a thing. Then he said, "Now, one at a time, children; and I will give each one of you a toy." So first of all each schoolchild went up for a toy, and my naughty little sister still didn't shut her eyes as she wanted to see who was going to have the specially nice doll in the blue dress. But none of the schoolchildren asked for it. Then Father Christmas began to call the little brothers and sisters up for presents, and, as he didn't know their names, he just said, "Come along, sonny," if it was a boy, and "Come along, girlie," if it was a girl. The Father Christmas Man let the little brother and sisters choose their own toys off the tree. When my naughty little sister saw this, she was so worried about the doll, that she though that she would just go up and get it. She said, "I don't like that horrid old beardy man, but I do like that nice doll." So my naughty little sister got up without being asked to, and she went right out to the front where the Father Christmas Man was standing, and she said, "That doll, please," and pointed to the doll she wanted. The Father Christmas Man laughed and all the teachers laugh, and all the other mothers and the schoolchildren, and all the little brothers and sisters. My mother did not as she was so shocked to see my naughty little sister going out without being asked to.
The Father Christmas Man took the specially nice doll of the tree, and handed it to my little sister and he said, "Well now, I hear you don't like my very much, but won't you just shake my hand?" and my ignorant little sister said, "No." But she took the doll all the same. The Father Christmas Man put out him nice old hand for her to shake and be friends, and do you know what the naughty bad girl did? She bit his hand! She really truly did. Can of anything more Dreadful and terrible? She bit Father Christmas' good old hand, and then she turned and ran out of the school with all the children staring after her, and her doll held very tight in her arms.
The Father Christmas Man was very nice. He said it wasn't a hard bite, only a frightened one, and he made all the children sing songs together.
When my naughty little sister was brought back by my bother, she said she very sorry, and the Father Christmas Man just smiled and said, "That's all right, old lady." And because he was so smiley and nice to her, my funny little sister went up to him, and gave my a big "sorry" hug and kiss, which pleased him very much.
And she hung her stocking up after all, and that kind man remembered to fill it for her.
My little sister kept the especially nice doll until she was quite grown-up. She called it Rosy-Primrose, and although she was sometimes bad-tempered with it, she really loved it very much indeed. ;)

Exciting
25-12-2004, 12:01 AM
I may be submitting my own tonight but I thought that I would point out that the guy HERBJR that says he's entering a poem 2 posts above.. that's not his poem. He found it off the net. Here's a link to the poem for proof.
http://www.night.net/tucker/freddie-elf/freddie01.html-ssi . I don't think plagerism is right, so I decided to let you all know. :)

Mary

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. You could quite simply of sent me a pm.

Exciting
25-12-2004, 12:09 AM
Derek2004 copied another poem to :S

Eh, this is so appauling to me.. but here's another one.. Here's the link for the actual poem, and a copy of it (this guy just changed some of the words)
http://www.growley.com/poetry.html

A Birthday Affair
Dawn came early that winter's day,
As Christmas dawns do, for children anyway.
Rubbing weary eyes, jumping out of bed,
Clearing out cobwebs from sleepy little heads.

Waking up their parents from a warm winter's sleep,
Looking out in the yard, fresh snow… a foot deep.
All the little children of our little town
Were up and about, all running around.

Then down with a shout and a giggle of glee,
To the hearth, and stockings, and the big Christmas tree.
But all of a sudden they stopped with a stare,
For it looked as if Santa had never been there.

The tree was still bright with lights like before,
But there were no toys or presents on the old wooden floor.
The children were quiet, some started to cry,
They all were confused, their tears asking "Why?"

The parents told the children there was nothing to do,
There were no Christmas presents, but why? No one knew.
So they all had their breakfasts but none ate a lot,
Then all left for church at ten on the dot.

When they got to the church, the pastor seemed bright,
But he sensed right away that things weren't just right.
After all had been told his arms opened wide,
And he hugged one and all as he walked them inside.

His sermon that day was special for sure,
And as for the doldrums, it seemed the best cure.
He reminded them then the reason they were there,
And he told them that Christmas was A BIRTHDAY AFFAIR.

He told them that birthdays were times of great joy,
When we give our friends gifts like clothing or toys.
He told them that Christ was today's birthday boy,
And that them being there would bring him great joy.
He told them the story of the first Christmas night,
Of Mary and Joseph and a star very bright.
He told them to be happy, to sing! To enjoy!
He told them that Christmas was much more than just toys.

The parents just listened, and the children did too,
And began to understand, and to feel better too.
And a Christmas without toys was really not bad,
Especially when they realized all the things that they had.

So they finished the service, and jumped in the car,
And rode home to have the best Christmas by far.
And when they got home Christmas was complete,
For Santa had been there, on their very street.

To all he left presents, and smiles broad and wide,
And a little white envelope, with a message inside.
Then papa and mama and the kids gathered 'round,
And while papa read the note there was no other sound.

And it said:
Merry Christmas! (though just a little late)
I'm sorry for this time that I made you all wait.
I wanted you to think on this very special date,
Of the Christ-child whose birthday we all celebrate.
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Happy Birthday too!
-Love, Santa

The families went back to their presents and such,
But somewhat more slowly, they enjoyed it so much.
And Christmas was special that year so they say,
And that's how it's remembered to this very day!`
--Written by: Edward J. Igoe
Copyright 2004

Christmas Story: The Santa Runaway

Dawn came early that winter's day, as Christmas dawns do, for habbos anyway. Rubbing weary eyes, jumping out of bed, clearing out cobwebs from sleepy little heads. Waking up their parents from a warm winter's sleep, looking out in the yard, fresh snow… a foot deep. All the little habbos of our little town were up and about, all running around. Then down with a shout and a giggle of glee, to the hearth, and stockings, and the big Christmas tree. But all of a sudden they stopped with a stare, for it looked as if Santa had never been there. The tree was still bright with lights like before, but there were no toys or presents on the old wooden floor.

The habbos were quiet, some started to cry, they all were confused, their tears asking "Why?" The hobbas told the habbos there was nothing to do, there were no Christmas presents, but why? No one knew. So they all had their breakfasts but none ate a lot, then all left for church at ten on the dot. When they got to the church, the pastor seemed bright, but he sensed right away that things weren't just right. After all had been told his arms opened wide, and he hugged one and all as he walked them inside.

His sermon that day was special for sure, and as for the doldrums, it seemed the best cure. He reminded them then the reason they were there, and he told them that Christmas was A BIRTHDAY AFFAIR. He told them that birthdays were times of great joy, when we give our friends gifts like clothing or toys. He told them that Christ was today's birthday boy, and that them being there would bring him great joy. He told them the story of the first Christmas night, Of Derek and Joseph and a star very bright. He told them to be happy, to sing! To enjoy! He told them that Christmas was much more than just toys.

The hobbas just listened, and the habbos did too, and began to understand, and to feel better too. And a Christmas without toys was really not bad, especially when they realized all the things that they had. So they finished the service, and jumped in the car, And rode home to have the best Christmas by far. And when they got home Christmas was complete, for Santa had been there, on their very street. To all he left presents, and smiles broad and wide, and a little white envelope, with a message inside. Then papa and mama and the kids gathered 'round, and while papa read the note there was no other sound.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. You could quite simply of sent me a pm. Please read the competition rules.

Killrmatt
27-12-2004, 12:23 AM
habbo name: buckdog

i read this at school and wrote it from my reading book enjoy
Titel The Gift of the maji a sad christmas story
---------------------------------------------
One dollar and eighty-seven cents. That was all. And sixty cents of it was in pennies. Pennies saved one and two at a time by bulldozing the grocer and the vegetable man and the butcher until one's cheeks burned with the silent imputation of parsimony that such close dealing implied. Three times Della counted it. One dollar and eighty- seven cents. And the next day would be Christmas.

There was clearly nothing to do but flop down on the shabby little couch and howl. So Della did it. Which instigates the moral reflection that life is made up of sobs, sniffles, and smiles, with sniffles predominating.

While the mistress of the home is gradually subsiding from the first stage to the second, take a look at the home. A furnished flat at $8 per week. It did not exactly beggar description, but it certainly had that word on the lookout for the mendicancy squad.

In the vestibule below was a letter-box into which no letter would go, and an electric button from which no mortal finger could coax a ring. Also appertaining thereunto was a card bearing the name "Mr. James Dillingham Young."

The "Dillingham" had been flung to the breeze during a former period of prosperity when its possessor was being paid $30 per week. Now, when the income was shrunk to $20, though, they were thinking seriously of contracting to a modest and unassuming D. But whenever Mr. James Dillingham Young came home and reached his flat above he was called "Jim" and greatly hugged by Mrs. James Dillingham Young, already introduced to you as Della. Which is all very good.

Della finished her cry and attended to her cheeks with the powder rag. She stood by the window and looked out dully at a gray cat walking a gray fence in a gray backyard. Tomorrow would be Christmas Day, and she had only $1.87 with which to buy Jim a present. She had been saving every penny she could for months, with this result. Twenty dollars a week doesn't go far. Expenses had been greater than she had calculated. They always are. Only $1.87 to buy a present for Jim. Her Jim. Many a happy hour she had spent planning for something nice for him. Something fine and rare and sterling--something just a little bit near to being worthy of the honor of being owned by Jim.

There was a pier-glass between the windows of the room. Perhaps you have seen a pier-glass in an $8 flat. A very thin and very agile person may, by observing his reflection in a rapid sequence of longitudinal strips, obtain a fairly accurate conception of his looks. Della, being slender, had mastered the art.

Suddenly she whirled from the window and stood before the glass. her eyes were shining brilliantly, but her face had lost its color within twenty seconds. Rapidly she pulled down her hair and let it fall to its full length.

Now, there were two possessions of the James Dillingham Youngs in which they both took a mighty pride. One was Jim's gold watch that had been his father's and his grandfather's. The other was Della's hair. Had the queen of Sheba lived in the flat across the airshaft, Della would have let her hair hang out the window some day to dry just to depreciate Her Majesty's jewels and gifts. Had King Solomon been the janitor, with all his treasures piled up in the basement, Jim would have pulled out his watch every time he passed, just to see him pluck at his beard from envy.

So now Della's beautiful hair fell about her rippling and shining like a cascade of brown waters. It reached below her knee and made itself almost a garment for her. And then she did it up again nervously and quickly. Once she faltered for a minute and stood still while a tear or two splashed on the worn red carpet.

On went her old brown jacket; on went her old brown hat. With a whirl of skirts and with the brilliant sparkle still in her eyes, she fluttered out the door and down the stairs to the street.

Where she stopped the sign read: "Mne. Sofronie. Hair Goods of All Kinds." One flight up Della ran, and collected herself, panting. Madame, large, too white, chilly, hardly looked the "Sofronie."

"Will you buy my hair?" asked Della.

"I buy hair," said Madame. "Take yer hat off and let's have a sight at the looks of it."

Down rippled the brown cascade.

"Twenty dollars," said Madame, lifting the mass with a practised hand.

"Give it to me quick," said Della.

Oh, and the next two hours tripped by on rosy wings. Forget the hashed metaphor. She was ransacking the stores for Jim's present.

She found it at last. It surely had been made for Jim and no one else. There was no other like it in any of the stores, and she had turned all of them inside out. It was a platinum fob chain simple and chaste in design, properly proclaiming its value by substance alone and not by meretricious ornamentation--as all good things should do. It was even worthy of The Watch. As soon as she saw it she knew that it must be Jim's. It was like him. Quietness and value--the description applied to both. Twenty-one dollars they took from her for it, and she hurried home with the 87 cents. With that chain on his watch Jim might be properly anxious about the time in any company. Grand as the watch was, he sometimes looked at it on the sly on account of the old leather strap that he used in place of a chain.

When Della reached home her intoxication gave way a little to prudence and reason. She got out her curling irons and lighted the gas and went to work repairing the ravages made by generosity added to love. Which is always a tremendous task, dear friends--a mammoth task.

Within forty minutes her head was covered with tiny, close-lying curls that made her look wonderfully like a truant schoolboy. She looked at her reflection in the mirror long, carefully, and critically.

"If Jim doesn't kill me," she said to herself, "before he takes a second look at me, he'll say I look like a Coney Island chorus girl. But what could I do--oh! what could I do with a dollar and eighty- seven cents?"

At 7 o'clock the coffee was made and the frying-pan was on the back of the stove hot and ready to cook the chops.

Jim was never late. Della doubled the fob chain in her hand and sat on the corner of the table near the door that he always entered. Then she heard his step on the stair away down on the first flight, and she turned white for just a moment. She had a habit for saying little silent prayer about the simplest everyday things, and now she whispered: "Please God, make him think I am still pretty."

The door opened and Jim stepped in and closed it. He looked thin and very serious. Poor fellow, he was only twenty-two--and to be burdened with a family! He needed a new overcoat and he was without gloves.

Jim stopped inside the door, as immovable as a setter at the scent of quail. His eyes were fixed upon Della, and there was an expression in them that she could not read, and it terrified her. It was not anger, nor surprise, nor disapproval, nor horror, nor any of the sentiments that she had been prepared for. He simply stared at her fixedly with that peculiar expression on his face.

Della wriggled off the table and went for him.

"Jim, darling," she cried, "don't look at me that way. I had my hair cut off and sold because I couldn't have lived through Christmas without giving you a present. It'll grow out again--you won't mind, will you? I just had to do it. My hair grows awfully fast. Say `Merry Christmas!' Jim, and let's be happy. You don't know what a nice-- what a beautiful, nice gift I've got for you."

"You've cut off your hair?" asked Jim, laboriously, as if he had not arrived at that patent fact yet even after the hardest mental labor.

"Cut it off and sold it," said Della. "Don't you like me just as well, anyhow? I'm me without my hair, ain't I?"

Jim looked about the room curiously.

"You say your hair is gone?" he said, with an air almost of idiocy.

"You needn't look for it," said Della. "It's sold, I tell you--sold and gone, too. It's Christmas Eve, boy. Be good to me, for it went for you. Maybe the hairs of my head were numbered," she went on with sudden serious sweetness, "but nobody could ever count my love for you. Shall I put the chops on, Jim?"

Out of his trance Jim seemed quickly to wake. He enfolded his Della. For ten seconds let us regard with discreet scrutiny some inconsequential object in the other direction. Eight dollars a week or a million a year--what is the difference? A mathematician or a wit would give you the wrong answer. The magi brought valuable gifts, but that was not among them. This dark assertion will be illuminated later on.

Jim drew a package from his overcoat pocket and threw it upon the table.

"Don't make any mistake, Dell," he said, "about me. I don't think there's anything in the way of a haircut or a shave or a shampoo that could make me like my girl any less. But if you'll unwrap that package you may see why you had me going a while at first."

White fingers and nimble tore at the string and paper. And then an ecstatic scream of joy; and then, alas! a quick feminine change to hysterical tears and wails, necessitating the immediate employment of all the comforting powers of the lord of the flat.

For there lay The Combs--the set of combs, side and back, that Della had worshipped long in a Broadway window. Beautiful combs, pure tortoise shell, with jewelled rims--just the shade to wear in the beautiful vanished hair. They were expensive combs, she knew, and her heart had simply craved and yearned over them without the least hope of possession. And now, they were hers, but the tresses that should have adorned the coveted adornments were gone.

But she hugged them to her bosom, and at length she was able to look up with dim eyes and a smile and say: "My hair grows so fast, Jim!"

And them Della leaped up like a little singed cat and cried, "Oh, oh!"

Jim had not yet seen his beautiful present. She held it out to him eagerly upon her open palm. The dull precious metal seemed to flash with a reflection of her bright and ardent spirit.

"Isn't it a dandy, Jim? I hunted all over town to find it. You'll have to look at the time a hundred times a day now. Give me your watch. I want to see how it looks on it."

Instead of obeying, Jim tumbled down on the couch and put his hands under the back of his head and smiled.

"Dell," said he, "let's put our Christmas presents away and keep 'em a while. They're too nice to use just at present. I sold the watch to get the money to buy your combs. And now suppose you put the chops on."

The magi, as you know, were wise men--wonderfully wise men--who brought gifts to the Babe in the manger. They invented the art of giving Christmas presents. Being wise, their gifts were no doubt wise ones, possibly bearing the privilege of exchange in case of duplication. And here I have lamely related to you the uneventful chronicle of two foolish children in a flat who most unwisely sacrificed for each other the greatest treasures of their house. But in a last word to the wise of these days let it be said that of all who give gifts these two were the wisest. O all who give and receive gifts, such as they are wisest. Everywhere they are wisest. They are the magi.

BlondePunk05
28-12-2004, 11:12 AM
Habbo Name: :Blonde:Punk:
Habbox Name: BlondePunk05
How The Scammer Stole Christmas

Every Habbo
In Habbo Hotel
Liked Christmas A Lot
But The Scammer
Who Lived In Scammer World
DID NOT!

The Scammer Hated Christmas! The Whole Christmas Season!
Now Please Don't Ask Why. No One Quite Knows The Reason!
It Could Be His Head Wasn't *****ed On Just Right.
It Could Be, Perhaps, That His Shoes Were Too Tight.
But I Think That The Most Likely Reason Of All.
May Have Been That His Heart Was Two Sizes Too Small.

But,
Whatever The Reason,
His Heart Or His Shoes,
He Stood There On Christmas Eve Hating Habbo's
Staring Down From His Home With A Sour, Scammer Frown.
As The Warm Lighted Windows Below In Their Town.
For He Knew Every Habbo In Habbo Hotel Beneath
Was Busy Now, Hanging A Mistletoe Wreath.

''And There Hanging Their Stockings'' He Snarled With A Sneer.
''Tommorow Is Christmas! It's Pratically Here!''
Then He Growled, With His Fingers Nervously Drumming,
''I Must Find Some Way To Stop Christmas From Coming!''

For,
Tommorow, He Knew
All The Habbo Girls And Boys
Would Wake Bright And Early. They'd Rush For Their Toys!
And Then! Oh The Noise! Oh, The Noise! Noise! Noise! Nosie!
Thats One Thing He Hated! The NOISE! NOISE! NOISE!

Then The Habbos, Young And Old, Would Sit Down To A Feast
And They'd Feast And They'd
And They'd FEAST
FEAST
FEAST
FEAST
They Would Feast On Pudding And Hot Roast Beef
Which Was Something The Scammer Couldn't Stand In The Least!

And Then
They'd Do Something
He Liked Least Of All!
Every Habbo Down In Habbo Hotel, The Tall And The Small,
Would Stand Close Together, With Christmas Bells Ringing.
They'd Stand Hand-In-Hand. And The Habbo's Would Start Singing

They'd Sing And They'd Sing
And They's SING! SING! SING
And The More The Scammer Thought Of This Habbo Christmas Sing
Then The More The Scammer Thought I Must Stop This Whole Thing
Why For Fifty Three Years I've Put Up With It Now
I Must Stop This Christmas From Coming
But HOW

Then He Got An Idea
An Awful Idea
The SCammer
Got A Wonderful Awful IDEA

I Know Just What To Do The sCAMMER Laughed In His Throat
And He Made A Quick Santa Claus Hat And Coat
And He Chuckled And Clucked, What A Great Scammer Trick
With This Coat And Hat I Look Just Like Saint Nick

All I Need Is A Reindeer
The Scammer Looked Around
But Since Reinderr Are Scarce There Were None To Be Found
Did That Stop The Old Scammer
No The Scammer Simply Said
If I Cna't Find A Reindeer I'll Make One Instead

So He Called His Dog Max, Then Ge Took Some Red Thread
And He Tied A Big Horn On The Top Of His Head

Then
He Loaded Some Bags
And Old Empty Sacks
On A Ramshackle Sleigh
And He Hitched Up Old Max

Then The Scammer Said ''Giddap!''
And The Sleigh Started Down
To The Homes Of The Habbos
Lay A-Snooze In Their Town

All The Windows Were Dar. Quiet Snow Filled The Air
All The Habbos Were All Dreaming Sweet Dreams Without Care
When He Came To The Finest Little Room On The Square
This Is Stop Number One, The Old Scammer Claus Hissed
And He Climbed On The Roof, Empty Bags In His Fist

Then He Slid Down The Chimmney.
A Rather Tight Pinch.
And He's Gonna Take Everything
Every Little Inch.
He Got Stuck Only Once, For A Moment Or Two.
Then He Stuck His Head Out Of The Fireplace Flue.

Where The Little Habbo Stockings All Hung In A Row
''Those Stockings.'' He Grinned ''Are The First Things To Go!''

Then He Slithered And Slunk, With A Smile Most Unpleasant,
Around The Whole Room, And He Took Every Present!
Pop Guns! And Bicycles! Roller Skates! And Drums!
Checkerboards! Tricycles! Popcorn! And Plums!

Then He Slunk In The Fridge. He Took The Habbo Feast!
He Took The Habbo Pudding! And He Took The Roast Beef!
Then He Stuffed All The Food And Everything Up The Chimney With Glee.
''And NOW!'' Grinned The Scammer, ''I Will Stuff Up The Tree!''

The Scammer Had Been Caught By This Tiny Habbo Daughter
Who'd Got Out of Bed For A Cup Of Cold Water.
She Stared At The Scammer And Said, ''Santa Claus, Why,
''Why Are You Taking Our Tree? Just WHY?

But You Know The OldGrinch Was So Smart And So Slick
He Thought Up A Lie And Thought It UP qUICK
Why My Sweet Little Tot The Fake Snata Clause Lied
There's A Light On This TREE That Won't Light On One Side
So I'm Taking It Home To My Workshop my Dear
I'll Fix It Up There And Bring It Back Down Here

And His Fib Fooled The Child. Then He Patted Her Head
And He Got Her A Drink And Sent her Back TO bED.
Then The Last Thing He Took
Was The Log For The Fire

kimby3
28-12-2004, 02:06 PM
the night before christmas laurens dog barnie was happy after alll he was abandens but it didnt help that her was found by even badder owners than before so he deside to run away

Jase
28-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Habbo name : same as habbox
One day in the lovley habbo hotel Jibbi Decided to dress up as santa *don't ask* she would go around the hallways and through the lidos giving out ducks to habbos for a crimbo prezzie every1 was like OMG when there prezzie but when they opened em they was like OMG THIS IS **** so she ran off to another room until she got to the skylight lobby where hell broke loose every1 was attacking her with the ducks!! she got cornered until i came along and tripped n made her fall out of the window :eusa_whis :eusa_whis u could see her fallin down through every window until she hit the info bus!!!!!! they was still throwin ducks at her though but 1 hit some one called Callie n made her dumb she was so dumb she decided to b HM poor jibbi had to be rushed off to Peru to donate her organs to kids...
The end :s

Don't ask where i got the idea for it cause it just came

Erm Happy Christmas??

:.frozen.:
29-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Habbox name: :.frozen.:

Habbo name: :.frozen.:

Once upon a cold winter’s night the air was still and the stars shone brightly in the big black starry moonlight night sky, nothing was moving nothing was making a squeak as Josh lay in his small cold bed he rolled up his small window and took a deep breath in and let it all out with a big sigh. He had something at the back of his mind, something which bothered him but he didn’t know what it was he seemed to remember a word with huge meaning....
he looked around his cramped room to look for something which would remind him of this word in his head he looked out of his window he saw the leaf-less trees the sheep fast asleep in their fields, a candle which was lit inside the barn then he saw the sky, wow and what a sky it was tonight the stars were a bright as ever ad the sky was as black as black itself and something caught his eye, it was the most brightest star he had ever seen! It was perfect its brightness its shape the way it was on top of the world then he remembered a phrase from long ago when he was little, Christmas. But what was this Christmas that he remembered oh so long ago was it a kind of animal food or something he thought? It couldn’t be it seems to important his tiredness swept over him and his eyes gradually fell as he went into a wrestles sleep
He woke with a jolt realizing he had slept until 7:00 of course no one was up yet.
He dragged himself down stairs vaguely remembering his thoughts about Christmas last night. But there was so much to ask about it...
He poured some warm water in his bottle from the kettle and decided to ask some of his neighbours about Christmas.
He locked the door and took of looking for anyone to ask. Firstly he passed a woman running around her front porch, sweeping, dusting, cleaning and talking on her phone all at the same time!
So Josh went up to her taped her on her shoulder and she jumped and turned and hung up her phone and took a large breath of air.
Josh asked her "Excuse me miss, can you tell me anything you know about Christmas?" She looked perplexed at Josh for a brief second and said
"Christmas? Christmas?! I have too much on my plate already I have no time for Christmas!!!"
Josh thanked her and left sad that she didn’t know a thing or she was to busy to tell him about Christmas...
Next Josh approached a man sitting on the pavement, leaning against a wall and quite well dressed, with a bottle in his hand.
"Excuse me sir, could you tell me about Christmas?" Josh asked.
The man made a ghastly noise and then said with a slurred tone,
"Christmas? Christmas? Ha ha ah aha haa! I have Christmas in this very bottle but it's all run out!" and with that he started to snore and let the bottle fall to the floor with a **SMASH!** "thanks mister...” Josh said as backed away slowly with a sigh.
Josh sat on the kerb and saw a kitten sitting on the floor desperate for a drink, he was cold and shivering. "Mew!" the cat said as he looked at Josh with big eyes. Josh felt sorry for the poor helpless thing and gave the cat his warm water which the cat happily lapped up and stopped shivering.
"Well kitty, I don't suppose you know anything about Christmas..." Josh said, cuddling the cat, with a tear in his eye as a snow-flake fell on his nose and stayed there for a few seconds, then melted. "Oh great, and I'm going to freeze." a tear rolled down his cheek as he sniffed, when a hand rested on his shoulder, Josh turned to se a woman with a cross round her neck on a necklace.
"I've heard that you want to know about the true meening of Christmas," the kind lady said.
"You know about Christmas? I've asked lots of people and they all said it was either a bottle full of alcohol, being busy or stressed," Josh said with his cheeks glowing red because of the cold, and by now the snow was falling all around him.
"Come with me into the church and I will show you the real meaning of Christmas!" The lady said with a smile
Josh walked inside with the cat, following the lady. A warm air welcomed the cat and Josh as they entered the church, and the cat meowed happily.
they passed rows and rows of seats, and they sat on the very front row where there was some other people already there, all happy, warm, and not drunk, stressed or sad. Josh noticed at the front of the hall there was a manger with a baby in it and a man and a woman standing by the manger and three other men carrying shiny metals, kneeling down. They were all singing!
"Now this is Christmas, its all about celebrating the birth of the baby Jesus and how he sacrificed his life to save ours". Joshes eyes lit up as he listened to the lady telling him the tale of the life of the Baby Jesus and recently after that, the night before Christmas day, Josh joined the church and he was in the future nativity plays. He had done it! He found out the true meaning of Christmas!

(Also, the kitten wasn’t homeless anymore! Josh took the cat home with him and called him smudge. Josh and his family and their new kitty lived happily ever after. Aww!)

The End :)

This is the true meaning of Christmas, Christmas has turned too commercial in my opinion, and some people have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas. most people care about haw many presents they get and how expensive they were,
But, there is a meaning for presents; we give gifts to people as Jesus gave the gift of life to us!

Have fun and stay safe everyone! (also I hope you all have a happy new year!)

xsejjyx
02-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Habbo name : sejjywejjy
Habbox name :xsejjyx

It was Christmas eve in habbo land and all was dark and quiet, nothing stirred but in one room of the habbo hotel a girl lay awake. Her name was caramel because her hair was a gorgeous caramel blonde colour. she was in room number 4453 she lived there alone, she never left her room because she was worried no one would like her as she had been abandoned by her perants at the age of four. She always kept the door locked so no one would come in she ordered food and supplies by mobile when they arrived she told them to leave it outside and when they had gone she'd open the door to get it and quickly rush back inside before anyone saw her.
on this particular night she was very thirsty as the delivery had not came yet she had had nothing to eat or drink for three days. It was almost midnight now and she was pretty sure no one would be around, she snuk out of her room and eventually reached a small cafe. there was no body serving but that didn't matter she headed for the vending machine and was about to enter two habbo coins when someone behind her said
"hi, whats your name im paul"
Paul stuck out a hand for her to shake. Weakly, caramel shoke it.
" I..I..I.....Im ...C..C..Cara...m..el" She stuttered.
After she got her drink she sat down with paul as he seemed to like her. She poured out her whole story to him and after that she was alot happier and more sociable. the next morning she recieved a Christmas present from paul and he took her shopping and brought her some more things and she learned to buy him things.

It was the best CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!

-sFusion-
02-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Habbo Name- =Flash=
Habbox Name- -sFusion-
A Christmas Story

Ever wondered why Christmas is called CHRISTmas :s It's sorta obvious isn't it? Let me tell you how it went down. A guy named Joseph was gonna marry this fly girl named Mary :love7: Now the king wanted his whole nation to be counted to know the population. So Joseph and Mary went down to the city Joseph's descendants came from, Bethlehem. Sorry ladies, but women didnt have a say in this nation, so they went to Joseph's, and only Joseph's, hometown :( Anywho, this poor lady was about to have a baby so she was in pain. And on top of that she had to ride a donkey! I mean talk about a nightmare you cant wake up from.
So they FINALLY make it to Bethlehem and look for a hotel to stay at. And guess what? Every single hotel in that whole darn city is full. So Joseph has to stay in a animal stable with a pregnant woman. And you've seen the movies and pregnant women aren't always the easiest to handle :eusa_snoo While they were both in Bethlehem...in that manger...cold and tired...and in pain...she gives birth. Congratulations Mary and Joseph, you just gave birth to a bouncin baby boy :o
So what does this hafta do with Christmas? That baby boy's name is Jesus. Also known as Christ to Christians around the world. CHRIST...CHRISTmas. Get it :D And that baby boy turns out to be more than Mary and Joseph could have EVER wished for.

:wav:

daniotwo
03-01-2005, 04:43 PM
that was a very good thing to write and i am happy 4 u.

I appreciate you are a new member. Please read more carefully.

xsejjyx
04-01-2005, 07:11 PM
then wats the mas got to do with it in christMAS

ttranquility.
05-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Wow. Cool Part :D I like it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!