PDA

View Full Version : new fansite and forum!

pink@fluff
19-12-2004, 09:10 PM
not quite a habbo event but my new fansite is open! it has a comp - win rare
and the sites very own mr and mrs habbo 2004, cast your vote!
And now I have added a forum with more comps on it and a chance to write an advert telling people why you should be mr/mrs habbo 2004. check it out and join the forum!

www.geocities.com/pink_habbo/habbo

Homesrfan
19-12-2004, 10:07 PM
um, i guess its okay. You need a better forum and the images dont work on the homepage.

-JT-
19-12-2004, 11:50 PM
no offence but its rubbush

1. Half the links dont work
2. hosted on geo cities
3. it is crowded with images that don't work
4. It has an annoying cursor text script
5. the navigation menu is on the home page only
6. the content is in square tables with no paddig of any kind
7. you havent even bothered to sign up for a .tk

I dont mean to flame but it doesn't appear that alot of effort has went into this, if you change the above defects it will be good, save some images from the habbo homepage to make your content more interesting e.g. the top and bottom of the content box.

Sorry but what a say is true

Bukker
20-12-2004, 12:50 AM
on your site if you scroll down you will find a post:

free-creditts leave your pass n user

what is that all about?

pink@fluff
20-12-2004, 08:12 PM
u have really disheartened me about the page now. i have never tried anything to do with webpage design before and i thought for a first try it wasnt too bad.
to say that it doesnt appear a lot of effort went into it it complete rubbish. it took me a while to work out how to do anything let alone actually put good things on it.i'm 12yrs old for gods sake, its not going to be up to your standard is it? about not 'bothering' to sign up for tk, half the tk sites i try and look at dont come up, they just say the domain name has been taken, so really you cant blame me for not wanting that. i have no idea wot u r talking about bukker with the free credits! i have looked everywhere and i cannot find what you are talking about! basically i guess what i am trying to say is, you have made me feel awful and i hope ur happy.

-JT-
20-12-2004, 09:26 PM
dude, i'm only 13 and my first site released at age 11. Now i didn't just flame your site without a reason i told you what was wrong and if you fix these then it will work well. Yes for a first attempt it is okay but it needs improving, good forum though :)

Bukker
20-12-2004, 10:04 PM
well it was on there and if you want a host with ftp and that www.google.com has some good ones just search free hosts

-JT-
21-12-2004, 07:11 PM
pink guy there is more than 1 free forwarding service, for example you could use .cjb.net for example just use google btw its not rubbish, this is

www.veitch11.freeserve.co.uk

that was my first attempt at a website :P

pink@fluff
22-12-2004, 11:22 AM
nice but...erm..your links to ur pages dont work
but nice page tho :)

pink@fluff
22-12-2004, 11:22 AM
nice but...erm..your links to ur pages dont work and the pictur on the right hand side came up as a red cross..its good tho :)

ooh soz i double posted :eusa_wall

splintercell!
22-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Ive seen worse .. But you have done what all geocities users do link to a page with just writing instead of keeping the nav.. If you get me but its good for a first site and the banner looks nice :)

pink@fluff
22-12-2004, 11:30 AM
thnx :) lilchloedarlin designed the banner

edit: finally i have got the .tk site 2 work i have made a totally new website wich is no-where near finished yet but the addy is: www.pinkshabbo.tk

splintercell!
22-12-2004, 11:36 AM
The new one is nie lots of people hate the freewebs templates (including me to a certain extenent) but you have used it well Good Luck!

pink@fluff
22-12-2004, 11:42 AM
thnx i will add the same forum as on my other page to it when i am redy

-JT-
22-12-2004, 11:51 AM
lookin good man :)

pink@fluff
22-12-2004, 11:55 AM
*hem hem* 'woman' :)
thnx

-JT-
22-12-2004, 12:01 PM
sorry, lol, freewebs is pretty good these days.

Janumz
06-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Sorry
Dont like it..
Its awful!
When I was 10, I did my first site, and it was great

-JT-
06-01-2005, 08:27 PM
pringle, dont be so stuck up, i could out design you anyday :P so could half the other people on this forum:p

but seriously, you can't just say its rubbish because you made your first site at 10, coz thats just stupid!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!