PDA

View Full Version : Aloha Everyone!!!

JadeLestrange
20-12-2004, 09:06 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm Jade (in case you hadn't figured by my username lol)
I'm generally here to have fun,talk to people,make new friends and generally be crazy!!!!
I'm new here but I'm looking forward to meeting people and having random conversations lol (yes,i am insane :eusa_danc )

Hope im not the only crazy person on here so if you're crazy,insane or just plain psycho please reply to me here because i want to know if im the only one who's had visits from the men in white coats with the tranquilizer guns and the straitjackets,uh oh time for my daily tranquilizer shot,excuse me for a moment...

~5 minutes later~

'Ello im tired so i'll just go to slee..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol just kidding but i really am gonna post this now,right NOW!

G-flow
20-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Hello jade. generally they call me jack but generally you can call me front . but generally people don't do that. generally i like to welcome people to habbox forum , such as this occasion ( yes i do like to say generally) lol joke. generally i would'nt make fun of peopel like this generally. but i suppose today i am not being very general.

Max
20-12-2004, 09:50 PM
U sure are crazy :p
Welcome to the forums
Oh, enuf crazy ppl here, Look around and have fun

Formality
20-12-2004, 10:24 PM
Welcome to Habbox Jade! :)

Adzeh
21-12-2004, 04:59 PM
hello jade im adam. welcome to the forum.

Ziabotsu
22-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Jade. I am called Orbiter.

JadeLestrange
22-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Wow,everyone's so friendly to everyone,I like it here already

Mr.Kylee
22-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Hii :] enjoy your stay!

:Airwalk
22-12-2004, 11:44 PM
hey jadethestrange (master french translator me :P)
erm welcome to the forums all i can say is read the rules they really helped me :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!