PDA

View Full Version : Chow dudes.

Dan Williamson
15-03-2006, 09:59 PM
Well i'll tell you why i'm leaving.

First of all I get a new name for a fresh start, it was my old name before this name called Raremandan and then it gets banned for a MSN convo with an illiterate fool.

Anyway certain people on Habboxs management seem to just be little immature kids who can't stand an opinionated constructive post or answer, anyway I know I have left before but this time will be final no matter what, i'd just like to say a big thanks to my mates on here whom I will keep in touch with.

CortezHelsing

Craig, dude you rock the world with your corny names and babbling which I find hilarious good luck in everything man

Decromental

Daza it started off with the stars and ended with stars but you always been there for me man.

Nets

Josh, your a guy who knows everything, although I have you on MSN i'll miss seeing your weird scripts on here, good luck with your things man

Mentor

Carl, wish i'd got to know you better, although your a grumpy ****er your still the best in web design here.

Craigg.

Perhaps one of the best programmers I know, you have potential to be what you want, amazing design skills and amazing coding knowlegde, good luck with everything man

Anyway I hope to talk to some other dudes I have on my list from here but cya dudes.

issaa.
15-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Good luck, bye x

Steven.
15-03-2006, 10:01 PM
Byeeeeeeeeeeee. Leaving as you got banned. how sad. :s

Vitalhosting
15-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Cya, ill talk to you on messenger, sad to see you leave :(

JackHb
15-03-2006, 10:20 PM
I love it when people say they were banned for some reason yet they don't tell what else they did!
Anyway Bye Bye :)

Always
15-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Lmao Dan you leave at least once a month

Webhamster
15-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Righto, thats nice.

Don't you just hate long goodbyes. Bye.

woebegone
15-03-2006, 10:43 PM
What is this the 3rd time, maybe 2nd, chances are you will come back

HarryPotter
15-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Good ridence :rolleyes:

Always
15-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Good ridence :rolleyes:

He'll be back-He also left about a month ago:
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=144765

I could find about 5 leaving threads of his

HarryPotter
15-03-2006, 10:51 PM
He'll be back-He also left about a month ago:
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=144765

I could find about 5 leaving threads of his

Lmao at him, he got banned so he created a new forum account and bought VIP on that then leaves, btw he is 18+
Saaaad

Dan Williamson
15-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Actually i'm 14, maybe I have left before but this time for good, i'm posting in one more thread and thats it..

Lmao at him, he got banned so he created a new forum account and bought VIP on that then leaves, btw he is 18+
Saaaad

woebegone
15-03-2006, 10:53 PM
I dont understand why people need this kind of attention. Must be lacking it in real life to be wanting it on a forum

HarryPotter
15-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Okay he's 14 but currently in a VB degree yes and thats likely isnt it?

Sam
17-03-2006, 11:31 PM
Some people shud just go jump of a cliff.. Seriously. Yeah me n dan have fallen out and i think he hates me completely now but i dont give a ****. You lot should grow up and get a ****ing life of your own. He decides to leave. Thats 1 more great guy gone. Thanks to the noobs mainly that browse this site. At least he's deciding to get a life. Sure he's made leaving posts before. But do you realise how hard it is to give it up? I've tried and im telling you its harder than it sounds. Me and dan fell out over Craig and gerard. i've done some **** things (I owe craig 9 hc) and i got xenigma shut down. Not intensionaly but thats not the point. One day i hope me n dan can get back on but i dont think that would happen. We argue like every 2 days. I wish him all the best for the future. even though he wont read this i want him to know how sorry i am buy hey! The people that are flaming him are mainly the noobs that are probably jealous of his coding talent and ability. I'd like you to try and do some of the stuff he showed me. I cant b bothered to spend any more of my time typing to explain to peuny 10 year olds the aspects of life OUTSIDE of a computer and habbo and coding etc..

Peace out dan and good luck :D

- Sam

Eye!
18-03-2006, 05:27 AM
no craig i <3 you (its mike from gbf) dunt leave

and its Ciao ftw

Catchetat
18-03-2006, 06:21 AM
k bye . Good luck

Billabong
19-03-2006, 12:56 AM
Goodbye and good luck!:D

Adam$
19-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Sorry to see you leave ;[

You have talent, don't waste it. Good luck in the future.

-Adam.

Craig
20-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Whats the point flaming him?

Always[the member]who are you to flame someone? Your the n00b who spams people with your stupid website and thats why so many people hate it and hate you. I mean seriously whats the point in spamming peoples inbox's/ spamming threads with it? Habbox hate it so much they had the name filtered! SO HAHA! Seriously Dan is so much better than you,you put together a small forum with a SMALL community that Dan could make in less than 30 seconds and could get about 10 times more people to join without spamming inboxs. Your the immature one who flames people for being smarter than you. Just about 90%[minimum] of this forum hate your forum and your forum got owned by one of your own admins hahaha. Take your forum somewhere else as I'd rather see you leave than Dan.

And 'HarryPotter' he is 14 actually and alot smarter in WebDesign than me and you put together,infact half this forum put together[Not including other WD geniuses]. So don't flame him for being smarter!

Sad to see you go mate,speak on Messenger though! Good luck in life:)

cocaine
20-03-2006, 06:01 PM
He'll be back like a hungry boomerang.

Bye.
For now.

Sam
20-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Whats the point flaming him?

Always[the member]who are you to flame someone? Your the n00b who spams people with your stupid website and thats why so many people hate it and hate you. I mean seriously whats the point in spamming peoples inbox's/ spamming threads with it? Habbox hate it so much they had the name filtered! SO HAHA! Seriously Dan is so much better than you,you put together a small forum with a SMALL community that Dan could make in less than 30 seconds and could get about 10 times more people to join without spamming inboxs. Your the immature one who flames people for being smarter than you. Just about 90%[minimum] of this forum hate your forum and your forum got owned by one of your own admins hahaha. Take your forum somewhere else as I'd rather see you leave than Dan.

And 'HarryPotter' he is 14 actually and alot smarter in WebDesign than me and you put together,infact half this forum put together[Not including other WD geniuses]. So don't flame him for being smarter!

Sad to see you go mate,speak on Messenger though! Good luck in life:)

You tell em Craig <3 + Reppp. Erosions i think he'll leave the forum for good. Who blames him it sucks :S But he'll NEVER leave webdesign

Toes
20-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Byeeeeeeeeeeee. Leaving as you got banned. how sad. :s

Tis but byeee.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!