PDA

View Full Version : Hiya I'm Watters!

.:Watters91:.
22-12-2004, 07:11 AM
Hey everyone at Habbox Forums id like to say a BIG hello to all of you people :)

I am .:Watters91:. on every single hotel i have joined. I have joined on the following hotels: .CO.UK (First Hotel i was on, i joined in mid 2001, left for a year came back, left for another year and have come back and am now visiting part-time, i have a new main hotel now :D )
.CA (Was the second hotel i joined, didnt like it that much and have only visited a couple of times.)
.COM(Was the third hotel i joined, it was alright, visited for a while but suddenly stopped :s )
.COM.AU(Is now my main hotel and the fourth one i joined, ever since .COM came out i knew there would be a .AU! when .AU came out i was leaping for joy, i was one of the first that was able to login to my mine account while everyone elser was waiting for their passwords :eusa_shhh )

I have recently applied as .AU news reporter and i am really hoping that i will get the job opening.

I am known as quite a few different names i dont care which one u pick. Watters, Waffles, Mr. Watties etc.

I used to work on a site called HabboiC which shut down recently, on that site i was a forum moderator and a news reporter.

I hope that you guys will accept me into your community,

Thanks,
That Friendly Guy
Watters
;)

Adzeh
22-12-2004, 11:30 AM
hello watters and welcome to habbox.

I am currently looking for staff for my site, interested? the PM me

Ziabotsu
22-12-2004, 01:52 PM
Welcometo Habbox then, watters. Have a good time and read the rules.

.:Watters91:.
23-12-2004, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys!!!

Mr.Kylee
23-12-2004, 08:40 AM
yO, welcome and enjoy posting around ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!