PDA

View Full Version : Tonights shows with habbox radio

DJ-3000
22-12-2004, 04:09 PM
First of all I would just like to say , make sure that you have subscribed to the habbox newsletter.. as we give you alot of updates from the week and it comes to you via email every Tuesday. There is also a habbox radio article that I make so that it can be sent to you with all updates with habbox radio.

As I said in the newsletter that there may be new festive events at this christmas time... well here is some lovely shows that are occuring tonight - you can even win prizes in some of the shows tonight!

.x.!Anita!.x. will be having a christmas party at 7pm UK time with habbox radio. This will be held in my room just search DJ-3000 and go to CHRISTMAS PARTY - HABBOX RADIO. There is also a hc sofa up for grabs in that show.

- Just an update on the competition, congratulations to frontslide who won it!

Mizki will be djing after anita - so stay tuned after Anita has left!

Mizz-delicious will be having a show tonight also after DJ Mizki , I think prizes are up for grabs also so stay tuned with DJ Mizzy D

Springmoon the lovely .co.uk hobba will be having a show at 10pm after DJ Mizzy D , this is a another safety related show on Habbox Radio. Extra attention will be paid to our Spanish and Portugese speaking visitors! And of course some prizes will be given out including a Club Sofa!

So stay tuned, take care this christmas and have a lovely time. Also tomorrow with habbox there will be a BIG HABBOX RADIO GIVEAWAY, more information is on www.habbox.com with the new HABBOX TODAY, this is so you can keep check of latest events or just habbox happenings. :mas_wink:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!