PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Adventure - Ends 15th April.

Kasabian
25-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Habbo is very boring these days... Nothing exciting ever happens.. But you have found a map! There's a hidden gold throne burried near the hotel.Your task is to write a story explaining how the Adventure goes. It must be not much (eg, 200 words is ok) more than 150 words. The prize will be given to the best story. Be Imaginative!

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 club sofa

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: iTommy
Habbox Name: Stealth
My entry:-

This competition will run until 15th april unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes 2hd. and Stealth will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 15th April 2006. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by Aquae to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. 2hd. and Stealth will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.

LewstherinII
25-03-2006, 11:38 AM
(Edit by 2hd.) Entry removed. It clearly says you story must be not much longer than 150 words. Yours was 671 words.

-Elenive-
25-03-2006, 02:11 PM
Habbo Name: Elenive
Habbox Name: Elenive
My entry:-

“A Map?” Mr Herbision said while walking down the street with his son. “Are you sure, it is a real map just not.. well a kids menu?” he added.
“No it’s a map, the X is right under our feet!!” His son said in a depressing mood.
“Don’t sound depressed, I believe you! Lets find some thrones”

While Mr Herbision helped his son dig up a chest, a boat came to showe with a priate Flag, They did not seem pleased and they were looking for a map, they went near the hotel which they saw Mr Herbision at..

But What will happen next..?

alexxxxx
26-03-2006, 08:35 AM
Edit by LewstherinII [Competitions Trialist Staff] : No comments please - entries only.

Habbo Name(s): Why?, Saiteko, FoldedArms
Habbox Nams: Saiteko

The legend is as old as the hotel itself. Many people say it was hidden when The Father Of Habbo was building. But some people said it was found, and melted down to make trophies for everybody, but I knew that it was still there. It was my INSTINCT.

I only noticed the map when I was clearing out one of my old store rooms. It was hidden underneath onee of my many brown plasto chairs. It looked very old, maybe even from when the Hotel was built.

I looked on the map and their was a big cross was on where the Sakura Square is. I thought to myself, "Is this the legendary map to the hidden golden throne of Habbo?"
I assumed it was.

I popped off to the Dirty Duck Pub on the way, just to see if anybody else wanted to come. They didn't.

I got to the Square, which was very full, and started digging behind some rocks. I dug for hours, with many habbos looking at me in a strange way. I didn' care what they thougght, I knew this was the place where it was.

Several hours later, I fond a capsule, I opened it, and inside was the throne. As gleeming as the rumours said it was. I showed it to everybody, and I got an offer of 2T for it! But I turned 'em down. Hehehe.

:D

.x.angel.x.
26-03-2006, 06:02 PM
Habbo name: :.:.:KittyKat:.:.:
Habbox name: .x.angel.x.

Entry:

Jo and Lisa Brown walked nervously through Sakura Square. They had the

map, they had the brains, but would they find the Golden Throne? “We’ve

been looking for ages!” complained Lisa, “Lets just face it, the Golden

Throne isn’t here!”

“We can’t give up this easily, it’s got to be around here, the map says so!”

But at that very moment, there was a strange noise. A huge yellow monster

came out from the trees and was staring straight at them! “It’s the yellow

rubber duck monster! I thought you said it was a myth!” Lisa shouted at

Jo. “I thought it was!” replied Jo. Lisa ran to hide behind the lion statue, not

noticing the lever she had trodden on. Jo was fighting of the duck with his

trusty carrot, when all of a sudden he fell through a hole in the ground

which the lever had opened. “Jo!” shouted Lisa, and without thinking, she

ran towards where her brother had fallen and she too disappeared into the

dark hole...

“Lisa, is that you?” Jo called “Come look at this.” Lisa slowly got

up from the ground and looked straight where Jo was pointing.

There, was the Golden Throne…

bubble79
02-04-2006, 04:02 PM
habbox name: bubble79
Haboo name: bubble79

Entry:

We’d always heard the legend of the golden throne, but no-one dared believe the rumours. The story started when I was on habbo in the dead of night, having just had a flaming row with my parents over something. I was hanging around, alone in the welcome lounge when a mysterious habbo all in black came over, whispered something to me, and when he left it said under my mission ‘carrying-treasure map’. Oddly enough, the man had a superlove badge, but I didn’t think of that at the time. I looked in my hand, and there was a map. When I put it on the wall of my room, I understood it perfectly! The golden throne was under the picnic area! The instructions were to go there at 8am, type in your password, press CTRL and M, and then the golden throne would appear in your hand. I thought about it, and the amount of riches it would give me, maybe even more than acquiring a purple dragon. But then I decided what to do. I clicked on the blue question mark ,I typed what I had to say, and sent an emergency call for help. Then I screamed ‘LOL’. That was an even more elaborate scam than usual…

Crimson
02-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Habbo Name - Digression
Habbox Name - Crimson

Entry-

The small map was crinkly and rotten. Bean40 screamed and threw the map to Digression.
“A BUG!” She wailed. As Digression looked at it he noticed an X marked on the map.
“TREASURE!” He laughed. Of course he didn’t believe it but then on the other hand Bean40 did. She nagged and nagged on and on about how she wanted some treasure really really bad. So Digression simply gave up and told her he would come. So off they went across the boiling sand of the beach. He looked back on the map and found that he was at the first checkpoint. A large skull shaped rock sat on the top of a hill. They both ran towards it finding the first clue to where to go! The rock was covered in moss and bugs. Next to it was a small duck skeleton, Bean40 poked it and then the rock shattered into little pebbles. Digression picked on up, this particular one was white whilst all the other ones were black. On it there was a small letter which read;

“You have been tricked.”

lew!
08-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Habbo(x) Name: Gladin
Entry: -

Gladin and Silencecreeps Walked down the hallway, Where they found a map by The habbo lido entrance... They read it and it said, Callies Throne Hideout.

They Read the key, RED X - JAFFA CAKES, BLUE X - GOLDEN THRONE
They decided they wanted the Golden throne, They tried to follow the key.

They started walking down the hill but then all of a sudden, The Alarm sounds, They look behind them and there are a group of Moderators running after them, Stop! Stop! Shouted the Moderators, But Gladin and Silence creeps were running faster than any other Gold-Medalist Habbo In the CW Games!
They were nearly there, But Luckily The moderators were only worried about the Jaffa Cakes, They finally reached the Blue X, There was a box marked with a T, They opened it up and inside, Was a Golden, Shining Throne.
Whos room will it go in Said Gladin, Silencecreeps was Confused, She said, Why dont we split it in half?

To Be Continued...

Picture of the map Below:
http://www.ravefm.net/Habbo/Map.PNG

Pronounced
08-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Habbox name - Pronounced
Habbo name - Pronounced
My entry -

Jack & James were walking down the hallway to the Kitchen when suddenly a

shining gold light beamed down on them. Jack & James were dazled by the

light until they heard a booming voice saying "Find my Golden throne and I

will make you a Moderator, here is a map that will lead you to it" A map

appeared in front of Jack & James. Jack snatched it and ran with James close

behind him. "Beware of the Hackers!" boomed the voice behind them. Jack &

James argued for several hours wondering if to take the quest or not, in the

end they accpeted the quest. They then followed the co-ordinates which

lead them through the Lido, the garden, the kitchen and then finally they

ended up in the Library. "Its in here" explained Jack. They were approaching

an X when suddenly a enourmous gang of hackers blocked their pathway. "

Well, well, well what do we have here, hack him boys" said a hacker. James

quickly sent a CFH and the hackers soon vansihed. Jack & James dug up the

X and then they saw the GOLDEN THRONE! "We could get a fortune for this"

said Jack. "What if we take it" said James.Did Jack & James take it?

jojoandme
09-04-2006, 03:26 PM
HabboName:jojoandme
Habbox name:jojoandme
Entry:
One day while I went to my uncles house there was a wardobe.
My uncle's dog buddy chased me into it and I found my self in a place called Narniea :) There were wizards, fairys, thornes etc... It got quite scary a white witch pretending to be the queen of Narniea. She explained if I find this golden throne shown on her map she would make me king of Narniea.She handed me the map I followed it with many hard tasks to complete but I got threw them as I got back she took it and disapeared. I met a lion he was going into war aganist this so called queen I wanted in since I risked my life to become king and she tricked me. We went to war to over throw her and we did then I became king as I was sitting on the golden throne I heard my uncle call me "bed time".

Colourful™
10-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Habbo Name: iAlex!
Habbox Name: iAlex!
My entry:

Morning came...sunlight was here at last...the adventure could eventually start for Alex and his followers.
After finding a map showing the path to the hidden throne, Alex called his mates and they all met up above the "trapdoor" in the hallway of the hotel.
It was still early morning, so there was barely anyone about. They rolled up the gigantic rug which was shown on the map to have a trapdoor underneath it...and there it was, the trapdoor!
Alex and his mates entered the trapdoor to become surrounded by loads of rubber ducks...that were alive. Alex and his mates run past them very quickly not knowing what they were capable of, not knowing if they had bird flu. ;)
They opened a door, which was guarded by sleeping giant rabbits. There it was! Sparkling, pure gold, worth millions of habbo credits! Alex and his mates were outstanded at their find. They looked at the map again and kissed it as they had found a jackpot!

e5.
10-04-2006, 08:41 AM
Habbo Name: :LuckyDude
Habbox Name: :LuckyDude

My Entry:-

It was a cold and wet day... joe and his friends were playing outside in joe's garden trying to get as wet as possible, joe stepped back into the bush and heard a crunch, he turned around and peered into the bush, it was a map. Joe's friends scurried towards Joe to look at the map. It showed a map of a route to find a gold throne just outside a hotel. Joe and his friends were a little confused, then one of joe's friend said, lets follow to map to find the golden throne.
Joe and friends went travelling towards the treasure. On their way they came to a big lake, they had to work out how to get across the lake to the other side. They gathered lots of sticks and layed them across the lake.
They travelled further and further and infront of them was a bush with a gap in it, they saw a glint of gold, they burts through the gap in the hedge and there before their eyes was a shiney Golden Throne. Joe and friends screamed with happiness! They found the throne, they were ever so pleased.

The End

Aileena
12-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Habbo Name : Aileena
Habbox Name : Aileena

My Entry :-

On a evil evil night, was a evil evil house, in a evil evil room, lived two evil evil girls.

When it was nightfall, the two girls could not get to sleep. They were worried about their homework, set by their evil evil teacher. After a while, the two girls decided to stroll around the city, in the evil evil night. The sky was a deep blue colour [a evil evil colour]. The girls went into an alleyway [with their evil evil pyjamas on], and they could see, sticking out of a trashcan, a Evil Evil map! :o
One of them took the corner of the map, and the other one took [obviously] the other corner. It seemed to tell them where a 'Golden' throne was, but to the girls it was probably a evil evil throne, because they thought it would give them evil evil powers to prank their evil evil teacher. :@

They followed the map to where the 'X marks the spot' was, while encountering many evil evil creatures. They entered a 'so called' evil evil cave, and found the 'Golden' throne [more like a evil evil throne], tucked into the corner of the evil evil cave. They moved 'evilly' [a movement I cannot describe] towards the evil evil throne, and shouted 'WE'RE EVILLY RICH! MWUHAHAHA!' However, the echo in their evil evil voices opened a hole through to an evil evil dimension, which swallowed both girls whole and were both never to be seen again.
And, thus this ends our little 'evil evil' tale. :D

Kasabian
14-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Habbox Name: kayz2k6
Habbo Name: sxcchavet-kayz
Entry:
didnt move so i pulled agen but it didnt move. i got a shovel and started 2 dig were did i get it from the catalog of course so i dig untill i found the h sigh on a piece of felt. it was of course a lovley throne. i dug a bit more and to find a seat i could deffently see it was a throne so i ealy tugged on it and it came out it was so shiney and it was my best ever find like wen people go 2 antices shows n by crap its the best furni i have eva had so i toke it to my room and put it next to my snowglobe and oil lamp but it looked 2 dirty so i washed it and now it lights up my hole room and in now a hc all because i dug up a throne cool yes !!! from

Colourful™
14-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Actually i've chnaged Habbo names.
My new habbo name is:
iAlex!

I've also requested for a name change on this forum to iAlex! Should come soon.

Edited by Stealth: When in a competition, Please pm a competitions staff about this!

Kasabian
15-04-2006, 11:22 AM
Thanks for your entries! Myself & 2hd. will have a look at them a decide a winner at a later date.

2hd.
21-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Congratulations goes to Crimson who wins himself a club sofa on .co.uk! You will be contacted soon!

2hd.
23-04-2006, 01:12 PM
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2650/dig7sy.png (http://imageshack.us)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!