PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] my habbo said something ive never typed!

-=Grolsch=-
18-07-2004, 11:17 PM
i was loading up one of my rooms when it was a little laggy n i started walking over my sofas and my habbo said the word ********! when ive never ever typed that word b4 :S what is goin on? :o

Gottomi
18-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Wow, scary.. I have no idea, but odd things like that have happend to me also close to lag time. :s

I wouldn't think much of it, as long as you arn't losing your furni or anything. :$

Rye1088
19-07-2004, 08:56 PM
That's happened to me a few times. I've came from a trade room to enter mine and I get sent to the back of the room and start shouting trade offers along with one of my pets.

Pixel
19-07-2004, 08:58 PM
I Once Loaded A room And I Started Walking Around On The Black Area Round The Room

Gottomi
19-07-2004, 09:28 PM
The oddest thing that ever happend to me was when I walked into my room with my cat, and then I started walking around by myself saying cat stuff like "meow" "purr" stuff like that and when you clicked on my cat the pop up showed a picture of my face and it said gottomi as the name. That really freaked me out. :s

Pixel-Artist
20-07-2004, 09:13 PM
******** is a scripting program someone must have made scripted you said it or simthing, Its prettyscary because you can get banned they said cuss words.

Rye1088
21-07-2004, 08:54 PM
******** is a scripting program someone must have made scripted you said it or simthing, Its prettyscary because you can get banned they said cuss words.
No, it's all down to lag.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!