PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2™: Favourite Part? I Completed It.

Ziabotsu
24-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Quiz™

1. Favourite Weapon?
2. Favourite Vehicle?
3. Favourite Part?
4. Favourite Enemy?
5. Where Are You Up To Now?

1. My favourite weapon will have to be the rocket launcher or the fuel rod cannon.

2. Favourite vehicle? It would have to be the Wraith, or the Ghost.

3. Favourite part, eh? It would either be when you are trying to destroy Tartarus or where you drive down the river, in a ghost, or another vehicle, when you are the Arbiter, before you have to kill Truth with the master chief.

4. Favourite enemy, would definitely have to be the elite.

5. Where am I up to now, eh? No where. I have completed it.

Now you do the quiz :D

gregzilla
27-12-2004, 04:58 PM
Ive completed the WHOLE game, except tarturus on legendary. he is solid as rock man.
ive even played on live and won quite a few
my favourite enemy is brutes
fave weapon is the energy sword
fave vehicle is banshee, i love stealing them from enemies and running them over
fave part is wen you get on the scarab and kill the crew.
it is rumoured that there is a special secret weapon called the scarab gun!
have you completed it on legendary?
assasinating people from behind is cool.
wat do you prefer looking like? an elite or a spartan?
man u are so kool! :8

Ziabotsu
27-12-2004, 07:32 PM
Ok, first of all, I hate the brutes :p
And there is not, I repeat, is NOT a gun called the scarab gun, its just a trick people play on you.
Oh yeah, and I have completed the whole game on easy, normal, heroic (3 times) and legendary.
And also, banshees you cant steal. They are up in the air, how can you get to them? (If somebody can correct me, besides gregzilla, please feel free)

george-ing02
27-12-2004, 08:29 PM
u no the bit with the big scarab where human is controlin it land your banshee on it and get out you stand on top when a attaking banshee flys down its possible to get them if they fly close and also if ur on scarab you can go inside it
ps i completed it on legendary 4th day after it was out i completed it on easy then legendary

Pulchritudinous
27-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Never played it.
It sounds like a typical warrish game which fantasy characters...BORING!
Sorry if I offended anyone, thats just me.

Jasmin
31-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Never played it.
l33tpunk here : i am offended ................prob one of the best games ive played and ive herd its very good online 2
My fave enemy= Orbiter/elites
Fave vehicle: That jeep with the magnetic gun that is so L337
Fave gun: smg and hadgun combo
Fave part: the first few bits of the game.particually the bit where u are on the bridge takin out the scarab

over all 11/10 game :D

Ziabotsu
31-12-2004, 07:47 PM
Actually 'Orbiter' is a character, he isnt really an enemy as you control him in some levels, really at the end you discover the only enemies there really are are the brutes (TARTARUS) and the flood. Though 'Orbiter is actually The Arbiter.

Ciaran
31-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Ma parents got it me aand i spose its ok not rly great but its ok i spose i dont get it why do you start controlling those alien people? like half way though the human story

Ziabotsu
31-12-2004, 08:34 PM
I just know I ABSOLUTELY HATE the flood.

:-Mystical.Dave-
01-01-2005, 03:01 AM
Firstly I must correct chloe those jeeps are known as Warthogs and continuing on:
Fave Weapon(s): Rocket Launcher or Fuel Rod Cannons (The Pwn00rz)
Fave Vehicle: Ghost (100% sure)
Fave Part: Any time you have a RL or Fuel Rod Cannon :P
Fave Enemy: GRUNTS, OMG they are so easy to kill!
Part I am up to: Well, I keep on replaying the beginning of the game ovr and over with various friends so I am only at the part where you discover the second Halo.

I hope you enjoy my answers :D

Jacko2kn3
02-01-2005, 07:36 PM
1. Favourite Weapon? - Energy Sword - So cool :P
2. Favourite Vehicle? - Wraith
3. Favourite Part? - Cutscene wise, when you kill (cant remember who) and the temple collapses, you go underwater and squid says "It isn't your time to die" :D
4. Favourite Enemy? - Brutes
5. Where Are You Up To Now? - I'm in the library with the Arbitor. It's on my TV downstairs so I can only play it when no one is watching TV :P

Ciaran
02-01-2005, 10:13 PM
:'( this is bad it isnt a very long game ive had it since xmas and played it for about 5 hours and ive completed it :( not a very happy bunny
Kinda leaves us in the middle of the story doesnt it....

Jacko2kn3
02-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Cliffhanger for another game, halo 3 ;)

Ciaran
02-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Pfffttt lol i cant wait that long!! :O

xJoeYx
08-01-2005, 05:19 PM
1. Favourite Weapon? Sentinel Beam & Energy Sword
2. Favourite Vehicle? either Ghost or Banshee
3. Favourite Part? The start lvl & the cutscene when the profit gets killed by 1 flood :p
4. Favourite Enemy? Hunter & Gold Elites
5. Where Are You Up To Now? I dont play it much, but im at the bit where im on a ship fighting the flood (and in the dark) i think im the Chief.

Its a really good game, although i wouldnt go through the effort like some of you to complete it on every difficulty :s !

keister1-2-3
28-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Ok, first of all, I hate the brutes :p
And there is not, I repeat, is NOT a gun called the scarab gun, its just a trick people play on you.
Oh yeah, and I have completed the whole game on easy, normal, heroic (3 times) and legendary.
And also, banshees you cant steal. They are up in the air, how can you get to them? (If somebody can correct me, besides gregzilla, please feel free)

wrong you can get scarab gun, in metropolis, very hard to do unless u enable a flying warthog

mnbvjifhgtge
28-01-2006, 03:00 PM
isnt halo 2 a Xbox only game therefore making it very little point o post in the computer game section unless ive clicked on the wrong forum

jojoandme
31-01-2006, 10:39 PM
The kid who posted above me that was dropped at a child...
no halo is a computer game awell since the owner is
Bill Gates idiot lol muahhaha

Online Player!!!

To the kid who posted above the guy who posted above me
dude there is a sacrab gun but it is a mod ive used it.
ive also used gernades that shot wrath bolts.

MY Favorite weapon would have to be the battle rifle because it's not cheap whats so ever not like those people with no skill that use rockets,swords and plasm pistels now i find alot of people spond camp whitch i hate because there is no fun in that...
Warhogs are cool because im pro with them i love to blast my stero driving the warhog i love winning like every else :) i win alot ps i have a life besides games but games are fun too.I also love sniping aint to bad at that.hmmm I'm about too press send entry and on halo i only play online now since campain is so gay it is so easy.

Ps:Add buddyss on online
written by that lonly kid who posts stuff in habbox'z forums that no one knows who he is...soolonggggg:eusa_whis :eusa_whis :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jojoandme
31-01-2006, 10:51 PM
:'( this is bad it isnt a very long game ive had it since xmas and played it for about 5 hours and ive completed it :( not a very happy bunny
Kinda leaves us in the middle of the story doesnt it....

hello ur **** this is a good game since ur in the game forum why would you still have it if it sucked it is impossible to compelte it in 5 hours since the cut scenes add up to 1:20hours meaning you played for 3hours and 40mins (impossible)
there are to many lvls for you to finish it and also they didnt leave us in the middle since the game ended :)

Jack.
01-02-2006, 12:35 PM
Never played it.

Lol. I don't play it but its probably the best XBOX(live) game around...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!