PDA

View Full Version : What U get 4 crimbo?

Jase
25-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Merry merry merry merry merry xmas Share some things tht u got 4 crimbo i got a laptop n some money :o

Moved from Discuss Anything (Outside Habbo) by MissAlice

..::Tina::..
25-12-2004, 02:21 PM
I got a laptop for my birthday :D
For Crimbo I got loadsa money (grandparents), a bike (woohoo...I'll cycle around the streets in mid-winter n freeze...great idea...I'm so clever :p) from my parents, and from my brother...50p!! YAY!! That'll be SO GOOD to spend on the clothes I'll buy :rolleyes:

Jase
25-12-2004, 02:24 PM
I got a laptop for my birthday :d
For Crimbo I got loadsa money (grandparents), a bike (woohoo...I'll cycle around the streets in mid-winter n freeze...great idea...I'm so clever :p) from my parents, and from my brother...50p!! YAY!! That'll be SO GOOD to spend on the clothes I'll buy :rolleyes:

i wish i was u with the 50p i could b rich y not get a jumper from a charity shop?

25-12-2004, 02:27 PM
:p
It's my birthday soon....I do not want 50p for my birthday!!!!!!!!
Oo yay! I really should get one actually....I've only got like 10 :p

Jase
25-12-2004, 02:30 PM
10 wat :o :O :P :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

25-12-2004, 02:31 PM
10 jumpers...and about 5 coats...our school makes us wear black coats.
And our hair bands have to be maroon or black.
Yeah, very-laid back, our teachers :p

Ciaran
25-12-2004, 02:35 PM
I got...
£200 towards my computer fund
I robot - film
Halo 2 - game
New Bling - 3ounce braclet
lots of chocs
Lacoste new for men - very nice aftershave

Thats it lol i didnt ask for many pressies as i was gettin tons of money :D

25-12-2004, 03:25 PM
I-Robot's WEIRD. We were doing media-studies in English on the last few days of term, and were watching it. It's WEIRD d00dz :rolleyes:

Jase
25-12-2004, 10:26 PM
I-Robot's WEIRD. We were doing media-studies in English on the last few days of term, and were watching it. It's WEIRD d00dz :rolleyes:

*cough really bad* soz bout i am ilergic to bull**** :eusa_sick :eusa_sick

GommeInc
25-12-2004, 11:30 PM
I got:

A 3.6GHz PC
Gadget Speakers that work on PC, TV and CD Player etc.
£250 put in the bank.
£20 off my Nan.
£5 off a Family Friend.
A Leather Diary from a random stranger.
Chocolate.
Deodrant.

And I get more on Monday when my other family arrive.

Christmas though was really bad for me this year :( The presents were ok but the spirit wasn't there.

Last Year my Grandad had a stroke before Christmas last year and it ruined it last year aswell but at least my nan had dinner with us. My Grandad is the back bone of Christmas and without him, it isn't any good, we didnt even have my nan this year as she had to go have Christmas dinner with him at the home.

Ryan
26-12-2004, 12:42 AM
okay i got

dvd player
vhs player (my mother stole mine :@ )
little britain dvd
bottom dvd
a nokia 7600
new pair of trainers :D

and £285 which is being spent on a tv and having my ps2 repaired

Ciaran
26-12-2004, 10:00 AM
I robot is the best film i ever saw (next to snowman :P) brilliantly thought up great lines good actors, comedy mixed with action and all round brilliant :D

26-12-2004, 10:01 AM
You forgot romance - Will Smith and whatever that robot's called (Sunny I think...:p)

Ciaran
26-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Sonny* lol
Great films dont need romance and sonny's and will's relationship is friendship lol

26-12-2004, 10:04 AM
:p Sonny then. I don't like American accents, they're confuzling :s . (sorry 2nd cousins :p)
And uhh...yeah whatever :p
Friendship hahahahaha :p

ash5768
26-12-2004, 07:05 PM
I got Green day tickets, a donut maker, a gaamecube with doneky konga, snowboiardin lessons and other stuff.

Kardan
26-12-2004, 07:17 PM
I got stuff you lot shuodln't know a bout.

Well if you must know a cruise to Japan. :eusa_thin
Once in Japan we are going to the Richmond festival :eusa_thin
Then we are going to finland. :eusa_thin Wait a minute that's were the main sulake offices are.... :)

THEN! I'm staying there going skiing for two weeks.

Then i go backhome

Plus i got a keyboard (Stupid pound sign -Insert pound sign here- 459.99

Plus tickets to see habbo staff live!

That's all true! Cept for the last one....

Ciaran
26-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Omg im so unlcuky
I got a New pc today 3.9ghz 260gb 1025mb ram in one of those compact things, just looks like a screen but is a computer too...
This was all great 1200 pounds well spent
Heh untill i got home, bad graphics (fitted the 56mb instead of the 256mb) no sound (forgot to fit the sound card) corrupt programs (half the stuff kept freezing)

All this for a such advanced computer, i hate it when companies just try to produce even if it means making faulty products god im annoyed ima go complain tomorow

ash5768
26-12-2004, 08:26 PM
i hate when stuff like that appens, thers always one faulty gift. Oh wait not for me this year.

Ciaran
26-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Lol my list in life of bad things is unbeliveable this year alone the stuff that i got but didnt work is;
Mp3 player
iPod
Sky+
Mobile phone
Xbox
Halo

I mean, this cant just be unlucky i think some1 hates me!! :'(

Butcher11
26-12-2004, 08:36 PM
I actually got a 88' Mustang from my friends parent's lol(thier like family)
And my sister and cousin together bought me The Red Sox World Champion Dvds. :) Best ever Chrimbo

Ciaran
26-12-2004, 08:40 PM
I actually got a 88' Mustang from my friends parent's lol(thier like family)
And my sister and cousin together bought me The Red Sox World Champion Dvds. :) Best ever Chrimbo
**waits for jaw to hit floor**
Well i hate you :P lol i would never get a mustang from my parents let alone my mates parents :P
Lucky bugger hehe oh well i bet that works :'(

GommeInc
26-12-2004, 10:25 PM
I dont see the good things...

Concentric
26-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Omg im so unlcuky
I got a New pc today 3.9ghz 260gb 1025mb ram in one of those compact things, just looks like a screen but is a computer too...
This was all great 1200 pounds well spent
Heh untill i got home, bad graphics (fitted the 56mb instead of the 256mb) no sound (forgot to fit the sound card) corrupt programs (half the stuff kept freezing)

All this for a such advanced computer, i hate it when companies just try to produce even if it means making faulty products god im annoyed ima go complain tomorow
You fool! :rolleyes: All the specs you gave are good but that doesn't mean the whole computer is uber, it'll probly have "Integrated Extreme Graphics" or something of a pants nature, thats why all these PCs advertised look so good for the money, cause theres a rubbish component they didn't mention :eusa_booh :rolleyes:

Ciaran
27-12-2004, 10:32 AM
Dnt ask me i dnt know s**t bout comps, click the link in ma signature at the bottom tell me yaself

Is warrenty worth it? my comps warenty was 350 for 3 years
:O

EDIT********************
Parents just got back like 5 secs after that post... they got a new one

Just bin downstairs and it has the 256mb graphics perfect quality nah concentric it was a error at the shop/Factory

bad-man10
27-12-2004, 01:13 PM
i got need for speed underground 2 fifa 2005 san andreas james bond teken 4 and a few more great things like my petrol scooter

:)

Hippygurl101
28-12-2004, 10:11 PM
Hmm I didnt have a bad christmas, I got My Car as joint birthday/crimbo which meant lots of car accesory presents aswell (The joy) and some skate trainers, Dvds, Lil pink remote controlled car and random girl-esque things.

zainx
29-12-2004, 04:19 PM
i thought i would get loads of things this xmas as my bro and sis are both over 18 but they still got loads spent on them but of coarse i got more :D
i got:

19"tft monitor
160gb external hard drive
Archos gmini 400 (mp3 player that plays songs movies games and stores pics)
(my dad wanted to get me the archos v400 which has more memory and can record things of tv but it couldnt play games so i wanted the other 1)
7 games for my mp3
Cordless xbox controller
slippers and a dressing gown :(
chocolate
deodrant
and of my bro i got a memory card and of my sis i got a mr bean dvd.

Butcher11
29-12-2004, 10:09 PM
**waits for jaw to hit floor**
Well i hate you :P lol i would never get a mustang from my parents let alone my mates parents :P
Lucky bugger hehe oh well i bet that works :'(

Don't worry, it isn't in great shape, and they're practically my parents anyway, so I got just as much worth as my mate :)
And no I wouldn't beg for a present from them :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!