PDA

View Full Version : ANDY GRAY ANDY GRAY ANDY ANDY GRAY

Kyle.tk
29-03-2006, 06:17 AM
Up the clarets. Burnley 1-1 Southampton. Andy Gray worked tirelessly all night and scored a goal (if he hadn't of scored it i would of cried.) The match was good as a whole. Both sides played abit sloppy, Burnley conceded within the first few minutes due to rubbish formation and concentration of the lads. Burnley then started to get back into it and about 20 minutes i think later Andy Gray took on two defenders, took it round the keeper and slotted it home. Southampton didnt have many other amazing chances from that point on although they did put alot of pressure on goal. Burnleys Moahan (cant spell is name LOL) whos on loan from wigan had an outstanding game. He'd just missed the net earlier in the match a few times, but this time he pelted it at the net and it flew back off the crossbar. Burnley fans couldn't believe their eyes. Burnleys last chance came when John Harley recieved the ball. The box was sloppy with players but when john got it he pulled the trigger and hit it for what looked like a definate goal. Just as Burnley fans lifted their feet the southhampton keeper pulled of a magnificant save to deny Burnley all 3 points.
In my opinion-
Burnley Man of the Match - Andy Moahon
Southampton Man of the Match - Richard Chaplow

Both players worked tirelessly despite Chaplows showing off infront of the Burnley crowd.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!