PDA

View Full Version : • Changes I've seen between the 25th - 29th of March •

Biseinen
29-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Hello, a few changes I've noticed and recorded as I've been through rare trades and places between 25th - 29th of March.

Increases:

Majestics: 5.0 > 5.2 - 5.5

(People have been asking for more than 5 HCs pure for these, some of these have sold for 6 HC's (Mine personally) but I averaged it down and it came between 5.2 - 5.5.

The Linkin Imperial Teleporters: 2.0 > 2.?

I've seen people asking/selling for different prices in the '2.?' region of HC's. Normally it's 2.0 (In HC's) plus a normal item or 'crap' rare.

Throne Sofa: 4.0 > 4.1 - 4.3 (4, 5).

As the majestic, I've seen several different trades for these, most being 4 HC's and something else, mainly other normals but sometimes little 0.5 rares such as the Dice Master and Mochamaster.

Red Dragon & Green Dragon: 1.1 > 1.2 - 1.3

A slight increase here, seen people offering a (In their words) "A HC, plus something else" Mainly being normals and the rare 'rugs'.

Decreases:

Throne: 23.5 > 23.0 (Or just a little lower)

Many people trying to sell their thrones for 23 'Pure' in HC's, not alot of people willing to do this so it's gone down a bit and I think will continue to go down a little bit each month.
Mainly people offering HC's, petals and other things for it.

The Green Pillow: 6.0 > 5.5 - 5.8

I've seen tons of these go in the past 5 days or so, many people offering 5 HC's + a rare (Most being Tub masters, dice masters or Mochamasters).

Yellow Parasol: 1.0 > 0.8 - 0.9

I've seen alot of these being traded for Tubmasters and normal furniture and not HC's. People not being offered one whole HC so resporting to something just under.

MissMatched:

Green Parasol: 1.0 < > 0.7 - 1.3

This item of furnitue I have seen being sold for more than 1 HC and sometimes for less than 1 HC, mainly being sold for dicemaster + a tub, or a Mocha + a tub or something in that combination.

Balmung -

-:Undertaker:-
29-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Very Good Report, Nice And Detailed !

Thank You !

Cigaret
29-03-2006, 06:49 PM
Alot seem accurate but disagree with a few
keep em coming and well done
thanks

holo-jonny
31-03-2006, 03:52 PM
Thx For This Very Well Set Out Report.

Tristan
31-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the report, but please state how many times you see a trade of each furni.

Thanks, Sam.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!