PDA

View Full Version : Pets in presents

mini:me
19-07-2004, 06:52 AM
I think that the only way to trade pets in presents is a HUGE mistake. I got lucky, I knew someone very well, they bought me a pet first, and I paid after. However, that's not usually the case.

It's one of the easiest ways that people scam. All they gotta do is get a present, then say, offer me for my dog named Spot. They should make pets tradable so that this doesn't happen.

I know some of my friends put their dog in a room and deleted it because food costs too much and they can't be traded. Wouldn't it have been better if they could trade that pet to a habbo that really wants one? Anyone who can't get creds or is kinda poor can't get a pet without a huge chance of risk. Maybe, much like my hc present color idea, they could also have pets in a unique present style or color.

Any other opinions on this subject?

FRISC0
19-07-2004, 07:22 AM
GEART IDEA but if you buy a cat/dog then you should look after it and not abandon it to some 1 else and if you buy a cat/dog then its your own falt if you don't want it!!

F1L73R
19-07-2004, 07:26 AM
Hey i agree with frisco i mean if your willing to buy a pet u need to have resposibilty and be able to take care for it. Just becuz u cant afford food or other reasons like that shouldnt be an excuse for deleting your pet :o Thats one of the most crewl things ive heard of leaving a pet in a room and deleting the room :o Thats just not right that poor lil pet :eusa_naug

19-07-2004, 07:59 PM
I know what u mean, I still have my dog, but I know a handfull of people who have deleted their pet because if cost or they're just plain sick of it. I think it'd be better to be able to trade them if you so wish.

I dunno if it's a glitch or what, but if I feed my dog, he eats more than other dogs. My friends thought it was wierd too. If i put down say 10 full bones, he'll eat all 10, even if it says he's "stuffed", he continues eating anyway. So I feed him on a monthly basis.

Pixel
19-07-2004, 08:56 PM
This Might Sound Stupid But Pets Dont Die so You Dont Have To feed Them

tbh imo no m8
20-07-2004, 11:28 AM
I think that the only way to trade pets in presents is a HUGE mistake. I got lucky, I knew someone very well, they bought me a pet first, and I paid after. However, that's not usually the case.

It's one of the easiest ways that people scam. All they gotta do is get a present, then say, offer me for my dog named Spot. They should make pets tradable so that this doesn't happen.

I know some of my friends put their dog in a room and deleted it because food costs too much and they can't be traded. Wouldn't it have been better if they could trade that pet to a habbo that really wants one? Anyone who can't get creds or is kinda poor can't get a pet without a huge chance of risk. Maybe, much like my hc present color idea, they could also have pets in a unique present style or color.

Any other opinions on this subject?

that is a really good idea if i was u u should send it to habbo by email in the contact us part in the help and safety section

AndieJohanny
20-07-2004, 07:43 PM
I don't know but I think that they would have thought of this when they first made pets, there must be a reason they didn't want them tradeable :eusa_thin

Moose
20-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Yea, instead of pets in pressie, they should make a dog/cat house and when u open it the doggy or cat comes out :S my idea...

24-07-2004, 09:19 PM
that would work good too, just anything other than presents :S

sew
25-07-2004, 04:57 PM
hey new puplic room idea dogs r us or summet like that where there is a hobba only open on saturdays. u could buy a dog for a very low price i.e 10 rd

ted-crilley
25-07-2004, 08:56 PM
or have cat or dog shaped prezzies lol :p

UltraChaos
15-08-2004, 07:35 AM
A hobba wouldnt do that..besides thats not wut hobbas are for..they said why dogs arn tradable because there trying to make it real life they dont want u just trading dogs for the sake of furni...the reason u get a dog is becuz u want one really badly and u kno what ur getting ruself into and the other reason is becuz habbo wants u to buy credz...thats why they dont want u to sell hc accounts trade dogs trade wallpaper/flooring ect.. they want u too buy it...

-Soro-
16-08-2004, 04:08 PM
A dog is for life, not just for christmas... :8

Fireswords
16-08-2004, 04:18 PM
The pet in a pressie is a good idea and kind of a bad idea, cause ppl could get scammed easier, you know what im saying?They would say like pay me a rare and Ill buy you a pressie with a pet in it, and you would get scammed

-Soro-
16-08-2004, 04:37 PM
The pet in a pressie is a good idea and kind of a bad idea, cause ppl could get scammed easier, you know what im saying?They would say like pay me a rare and Ill buy you a pressie with a pet in it, and you would get scammed

Yes... But I think you just have to use your common sense to know that it could be a scam. I don't think this idea would be worth doing anyway. :eusa_thin

peterlee555
18-08-2004, 08:57 PM
most of the time pets in prezzies r rip offs! dont ever do it only do it with friends who u can trust most people scam you but some dont 90% scam n 10% dont scam

BTW

dogs n cats r a BIG BIG BIG ripoff. people actually think YOU hav to feed them! but u dont my dog is bout 135 years old and it hasnt aten for 120 - 125 days :O he is starving but he doesnt die NO PETS CAN DIE. this is just a warning dont buy pet food they drain u of ur creds just buy the pet n thats it nothing else or it will cost u loads!

Incher
19-08-2004, 03:51 AM
Cut the scammers some slack man they got another way ne way theres always a way! well u shud be able to hover of prezzie in trade for title XD

Arcanum
19-08-2004, 03:53 AM
This Might Sound Stupid But Pets Dont Die so You Dont Have To feed Them

Lol, good point, but still you should... imagine if someone didn't feed you for a month :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!