PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] sonicmouse

sew
19-07-2004, 10:15 AM
i think sonicmouse is back k plz update me with info and wat he did

F1L73R
19-07-2004, 10:18 AM
I have to say i kinda agree i mean it is weird all of this errored stuff is happening to habbo all of a sudden :rolleyes:

sew
19-07-2004, 10:27 AM
I have to say i kinda agree i mean it is weird all of this errored stuff is happening to habbo all of a sudden :rolleyes:
u ought 2 be careful wat u say im the rapping king and habbo is never on my mind like u geeks it has erros because habbo is deleating names so shut the hell up james

F1L73R
19-07-2004, 10:32 AM
u ought 2 be careful wat u say im the rapping king and habbo is never on my mind like u geeks it has erros because habbo is deleating names so shut the hell up james
Ummm was this post supposed to be targeted at me :s U kinda dont make sense i dont get wat u were trying to say :rolleyes:

ted-crilley
19-07-2004, 02:51 PM
sonicmouse took my friends furni the sticky is still in his room it says..
sorry **** (name not given) im not a bad person. then goes on to say i got u hard and it says my program worked on you and it will work on everyone

im not sure what he did to everyone else but he took my mates rares :(

ialso remember being in a room and he came in once and the owner kiked everyone in the room and locked it and a lot of people started picking up there furni and locking there rooms

i have the stickys here these are real and people who know about these stickys will be able to verify they have been here after the furni was taken my friend does nto wish to be named at the moment but i will ask him to let you see the sttickys anyway

iRoss
19-07-2004, 06:11 PM
He can't be back habbo would have banned his ip aswell!

sew
19-07-2004, 06:16 PM
but he does av programs!

:Illusion
19-07-2004, 06:24 PM
It's easy to change your isp or go on someones elses computer :eusa_thin

The reason for sonicmouse being online was; Habbo staff went onto his account and activated it for delution today.

when it is deleted they also activated it so that NO ONE can register it ever again. I would have posted it as news so no one became worried, but Im not a reporter anymore.

But I think that sounds like the believable answer for him being online :o

sew
19-07-2004, 06:27 PM
how would u no?

:Illusion
19-07-2004, 06:30 PM
how would u no?

Didn't say i did :rolleyes: just sounds like a more believable explanation than "OMGZ sonicmouse is back to hack habbo!!"

ted-crilley
19-07-2004, 06:54 PM
just incase i gave the wrong impression im not like omg sonic is back i was just saying what he did do

>Max<
20-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Yo, i got a question when was ur friends furni stolen?

FRISC0
20-07-2004, 12:45 PM
He can't be back habbo would have banned his isp aswell!
just coz his ip is banned he could go on a diffrent computer also ppl keep talking about him like he is a ledgend lol

ted-crilley
20-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Max it was taken quite a while ago ill ask him for the exact date thats why i first started habbo because his computer went down and he asked me to check the stickys and stuff and to report it for him and i started looking around the hotel and got addicted lol

>Max<
20-07-2004, 01:42 PM
well,

1. just because the person who wrote on the sitcker says they are sonice mouse dont mean they are sonic i could say im sonicmouse but it wouldnt mean im him.

2. no program can hack acounts, he prob had a keylogger or email hacked.

3. there is no proof that it was sonicmouse is there? the sticker dose not count as proof.

ted-crilley
20-07-2004, 09:15 PM
im not going to get into a bgi argument but sonicmosue was in the room while my friend was there the furni started dissapearing and then he was kiked out the room

Evolution
20-07-2004, 11:45 PM
Wait I was wrong, it is so they stop it being re registered at the clean out, I asked mod :)

F1L73R
21-07-2004, 01:09 AM
Hmmm i really have no clue about the whole sonicmouse thingy i mean how could he come back if he was permanently banned and if u do try to log in when u r banned it doesnt show up as u being online so this is really get me confuzzled :s

Sketti
21-07-2004, 11:43 AM
i think sonicmouse is back k plz update me with info and wat he did
sonicmouse was the best hacker of the time, he could wave (when waving wasnt available) he could change skin colour, and i recieved news last night that he hacked in to habbos main computer. a hacker to watch out form, along with Flak89.

model4fun
21-07-2004, 02:25 PM
ok i dont want to get into an argument but it isnt impossible to get back onto habbo once u get ip banned
1.get new computer
2.get new isp(internet service provider)not hard at all
3.register new habbo name

very simple if u think about it
might cost a bit
but surely he wouldtn go through buying a new computer and switch isp's just to hack people

cityboi
21-07-2004, 03:41 PM
ok

1. he was only good bk then because habbo had less security

2. he only had a keylogger and some scripting software

3 if he wanted 2 come bk he wood need a new computer and isp even then my ip address is not always static so i cud get bk on if i was banned

Moose
22-07-2004, 10:27 AM
wait! i was thinking and i think the time my furni was tooken was when sonic mouse came bak in the beggining of 04 when he was sonic:mouse or what ever...

F1L73R
22-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Hmmm well u would be able to change the ISP code of your comp but that wouldnt unbann your account if it was permanently banned like sonicmouses was and p.s. did ya have a good nights sleep dry u noodle head :D

Sketti
22-07-2004, 02:04 PM
He can't be back habbo would have banned his isp aswell!
But soinicmouse has created a program that will unban an IP banned machine

properclone
22-07-2004, 02:50 PM
if he wanted 2 come bk he wood need a new computer and isp even then my ip address is not always static so i cud get bk on if i was banned
No.....
It doesn't matter if your IP is static or not. They also ban your shockwave ID.
It is apsolutely impossible to unban a particular user with any program or trick.
However, It is possible to unban a shockwave ID and IP. And sonicmouse had made a program that does that (Or thats who was supposed to have made it), Although the user who was perm banned CANNOT be un-banned.

Also, What cool-dude03 said about habbostaff logging onto him is true. That is why he was logged on.

Simonac55
28-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Well I think SonicMouse could be back because it is not impossible to change your computer IP. But it could be someone who wants attention. Well if he's back, he can't hack everybody lol

Butcher11
28-07-2004, 06:04 PM
wait! i was thinking and i think the time my furni was tooken was when sonic mouse came bak in the beggining of 04 when he was sonic:mouse or what ever...

That wans't sonicmouse, it was a rumor, I know what you're tlaking about though

ludacris
04-08-2004, 04:59 PM
last i herd he got tacken away wit the police and got charged by the police then he wasnt allowed to bi a comp or have internet accessby ne 1!!!!! but im not sure now i think he is workin in a cafe in america!!! :eusa_ange

Hydrophobic
08-08-2004, 09:34 PM
first of all sonicmouse was not the only hacker out there, and second of all if he wanted to come back he would not neccisarily use the same or similiar name, i mean who knows maybe hes one of your best friends? *x-files music*
lol

hotslime
13-08-2004, 01:55 AM
sonicmouse took my friends furni the sticky is still in his room it says..
sorry **** (name not given) im not a bad person. then goes on to say i got u hard and it says my program worked on you and it will work on everyone

im not sure what he did to everyone else but he took my mates rares :(

ialso remember being in a room and he came in once and the owner kiked everyone in the room and locked it and a lot of people started picking up there furni and locking there rooms

i have the stickys here these are real and people who know about these stickys will be able to verify they have been here after the furni was taken my friend does nto wish to be named at the moment but i will ask him to let you see the sttickys anyway

you probly think im a noob asking this but who is sonicmouse i herd of him but
who is he?!

Arcanum
13-08-2004, 02:07 AM
Hmm, he does sound sorta creepy, I don't think I would like to meet him. If he is banned, thank goodness for that. He must have been a very advanced computer programmer or something. He must have built a ver powerful one too. :o

Hi hotslime, sonicmouse was a notorious hacker, that used programs to hack and steal other people's furni. He became very well-known around the hotel, and people feared him. But Habbo got onto him and banned him numerous times as he kept coming back on different I.P addresses and kept hacking. Sonicmouse was supposedly back because Habbo ltd. went on his name for some reason so they could delete his account. His/her name is now un-usable, and if you try to register it, it will be unacceptable to hotel management. :badgrin: A chilling story isnt it? :evil: :badgrin:

wishkah
15-08-2004, 01:57 PM
it aint hard at al to get new ip. go on network settings, corrup urs or turn it off, then force comp to accept new ip addy, that easy!

and i neva her of this bloke,, sounds clever, a scammer before his time

Skitgraves
15-08-2004, 02:46 PM
I hope sonic is back he was amazing.
I loved his edit habbo, It had like a george bush head or something..LOL

As long as he doesnt come for me I dont care :o

Fedoracore
16-08-2004, 12:04 AM
Okay Max i hate to say anything against a Mod or the 4 jobs u are but..

SonicMouse could hack you with a F/r thats how well he knew the sytem.
If you knew the system as well as he did you would be like a Habbo God..

Sonucemouse would make scriptorz most likly worried!

Sonice may be already back but keeping quiet and taking little habbos stuff and building his way up..

Its going to happen we will have another Guy like sonicmouse..

Personally! Sulake should hire him..

and you know what as..

A Sulake Hacker to test the firewalls ect of Habbo.... This is the step forward Hackers are wanted more by big companies to try and Break their system.

It may be Illegal but why do these companys use Illegal People to try their software... The reason Is...

Money.. In sonicemouses Case Habbo Furni..

Money is the Object and also power as well...

The More richer you are the bigger target you become...

Mr..Mitch over and out

ickle.hwayley
16-08-2004, 12:41 AM
I never really knew about Sonic until I learned about him when the Habbo Staff were on his account. Sounds like he is 1 scary man. Like someone from the matrix :o Ok i'm scared now :(

Fedoracore
16-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Hayley Dont be worried

SonicMouse can't dodge bullets so if you shot him well he wouldnt beable to dodge it or jump very high :D

Hehe.

Stance
16-08-2004, 11:10 AM
I certainly remember sonicmouse... he was a fright of the time.

Me and my mates locked all our rooms for the best of it, and I found the time quite interesting though. He can be back, its way easy, just a new isp and poof he is back.

infatuation
06-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Not sure of this or not, But There were first SonicMouse, then there was DdK, I'm not sure if they're related or not though. Because one time in Wenders old Newsbox, there was SonicMouse and DdK and lots of hobba's and habbo staff came.. Boy was that a night. If I still had the screenie I would've posted it on here though.

Azela
06-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Sonic mouse was a bit silly really... Why did he use his abilities to hack and script, if I had that knowledge I would tell habbo stff how to prevent it happening.. :)

Thats just me though good ol' az :p

Michael.
07-02-2005, 07:08 AM
Sonic mouse was a bit silly really... Why did he use his abilities to hack and script, if I had that knowledge I would tell habbo stff how to prevent it happening.. :)

And then get paid? Lol!

lil-rarez
07-02-2005, 09:05 AM
Sonicmouse cannot be back because hacking and scripting and changing any of a companys piorites is a crime so if sulake did not report him to the police they could be charged with keeping evidence from the law

jesus
07-02-2005, 11:12 AM
sonicmouse basically was a pure idiot.

Jase
07-02-2005, 11:26 AM
wht do u mean errors around habbo? do u mean the rares glitch?

jesus
07-02-2005, 11:43 AM
lol no. like erroring people and putting furni in walls..

Jase
07-02-2005, 11:45 AM
i knew tht honest well at least habbo has got brains u can get the furni yer self when 1 yr hc

jesus
07-02-2005, 11:51 AM
what furni?

wootzy
07-02-2005, 03:35 PM

He did help them, he made them notice things they didnt

iRoss
07-02-2005, 03:52 PM
But soinicmouse has created a program that will unban an IP banned machine

i know... habbit

tommsixty9
12-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Well, no matter how severe an IP habbo gives you, you can get out if it, just leve your Internet cable out overnight. But thats besides the point, dont worry if SonicMouse does come back on habbo,

in fact he has probably forgotten all about habbo now, lol.

but if he does come back on then im very sure that theres nothing he can do,
Habbo has patched all the hacks, so he will only be able to do the furni-in-wall thing.
The only reason he was able to do that was simply because he was the first to descover the way that habbo works (packets) and he used them to be able to pick up furni from peoples room, its easy enougth, i could do exactly what he did, but it wouldnt work because Habbo has patched it up!

Anyway, im not meaning to sound like the baddie here, but i think that its cool how one person (SonicMouse) was able to scare thousands of people into locking there rooms and has still remained a popular person even today, and just the sight of his name can scare people and people still have heated discussions about him, like this one! I bet he is suprised himself at how much of an effect he has had on the habbo community.

but hey, dont worry kids, he cant do anything that he used to b able to do, habbo has blocked a;; that now. I mean Habbo is still 'hackable' but it would take a great deal or illegal hacking to do so.

tommsixty9
12-02-2005, 02:30 PM
first of all sonicmouse was not the only hacker out there, and second of all if he wanted to come back he would not neccisarily use the same or similiar name, i mean who knows maybe hes one of your best friends? *x-files music*
lol

Thats exactly a part of my big point, lol, SonicMouse could be one of ur best friends, but to all the people that say, ohh he was a big clever hacker! OMG, well to be honest he was clever in finding how habbo worked, but after that it was easy! its like, all that you would have to do is send a code to habbo hotel server that said that you where the owner of a perticular room, and it would let you pick the furni up in that room.
ANYWAY dont get me started with all that packet stuff or i mite explode your brain! But Habbo has blocked packets from being send to the server now, so it will be impossibel for him to do it, and if he did do it only he could see it and no one else could, making ti useless!

IM OUT

:kader
12-02-2005, 02:33 PM
No offence, but this is dumb *Ow he's been banned*

Programmes don't go on the account, they go on the hardrive, he could easily make a new Habbo.

jesus
04-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Im getting quite bored of all thes sonicmouse stories now =/

Scriptermone
04-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Me too >=[ who ever is making these rumors please stop its boring me and many other people!

:ADIO
05-03-2005, 03:00 PM
sonicmouse's room is locked, but does any1 know the password to get in?

Homosexual
05-03-2005, 08:13 PM
He owns a shop in Californa now. No need to worry.

BabyDiapers007
07-03-2005, 10:15 PM
I heard SonicMouse is back under a new name.
It is true! I found out SonicMouse's New name. But It would be messed up to tell you all. Because people would start fanrooms saying (Name)-Scripter

:-Mystical.Dave-
08-03-2005, 01:39 AM
He sounds like an interesting fellow, lol :lol:

platinum101
08-03-2005, 07:27 AM
I got an idea, because sonicmouse is so well know lets make up something like hes a homosexual like they said about hitler.

Edit:Im only joking.

Xaen
09-03-2005, 03:01 PM
You all talk about him like he is the worst person. He told my friend he doesn't see why he got popular. He changed a few things. He wasn't the biggest hacker in habbo. If you were on habbo for a few years, you would know he wasn't the biggest hacker/scriptor.

Fridayz
09-03-2005, 10:11 PM
How true this is i dont know, But i have heard that he's back using a player (will not say) Just be carefull :p

caz08
09-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Sonicmouse hacked into the hotel files... Got caught shortly after... I think he returns at easter.

Max
09-03-2005, 11:30 PM
There is no way to keep you from the hotel.
There is a way to keep you from going on your account.

You can unban yourself if they perm blocked your access to the hotel. (Changing your Shockwave ID)
You can change your IP. (Pretty difficult, not for an expert)
You can use another computer
You can get a new ISP
You can make a new habbo if your temp banned

You can't unban a habbo account thats perm banned (Atleast not without hacking Habbo LTD.)

SonicMouse

Could script very well
Could hack very well
Could program very well
Had lots of knowledge of how habbo works.
Had access to Habbo coding in some way
Released the Aloe Vera (rare_plant_cruddy)
Could pick up furni by just walking into rooms
Hacked Habbo in some way
Could not be stopped (Even if Habbo said he was banned for ever)

Could not hack by just sending messages.
Could not hack in any other by only using Habbo.
Cannot be bothered to come back at Habbo.

I don't think he will come back because he can have all the furni he wants, it takes alot of time to do stuff like that, he has to keep unbanning himself, he's probably over the whole habbo thing and he's probably older now

Adam-DK-V2
10-03-2005, 07:22 AM
There is no way to keep you from the hotel.
There is a way to keep you from going on your account.

You can unban yourself if they perm blocked your access to the hotel. (Changing your Shockwave ID)
You can change your IP. (Pretty difficult, not for an expert)
You can use another computer
You can get a new ISP
You can make a new habbo if your temp banned

You can't unban a habbo account thats perm banned (Atleast not without hacking Habbo LTD.)

SonicMouse

Could script very well
Could hack very well
Could program very well
Had lots of knowledge of how habbo works.
Had access to Habbo coding in some way
Released the Aloe Vera (rare_plant_cruddy)
Could pick up furni by just walking into rooms
Hacked Habbo in some way
Could not be stopped (Even if Habbo said he was banned for ever)

Could not hack by just sending messages.
Could not hack in any other by only using Habbo.
Cannot be bothered to come back at Habbo.

I don't think he will come back because he can have all the furni he wants, it takes alot of time to do stuff like that, he has to keep unbanning himself, he's probably over the whole habbo thing and he's probably older now

Quite right their.

Nielez
10-03-2005, 07:41 AM
Ok, what u all about on.....
Ive known his bro + himself....
He did actually test his stuff on me trying to make in better few years ago...
Like the errored photos,, he was using them,, i kept resisting,, he was getting better and better...
IF he wants to get back again,, he will, he aint stupid and i know....
everybody knows.....
Maybe Sonic is allready working behind his desk makin software to even get to know the system better....
Dont think u can prevent anything... IF he wanted get u,, he will.

One thing,, hes one hell of a genius...

NoobForcer

cyborgo
10-03-2005, 12:04 PM
OK to englighten everyone on sonicmouse/Andy

Andy is a normal 20 something year old, he never once "Hacked" and he never stole furni, he didn't want pixels what would be the point, he merely exploted the glitches in habbo.

A list of what sonic could do:

Wave
Make fake furni
Change skin colours
Make fake habbos

List of what he couldn't do that people say he could

Hack you with a f/r
Steal your furni
Ban you from the hotel (He could error you but that is completly different).

Pretty simple.

Oh and as far as I know he rarely keylogged becuase he found it immature, dunno though, my friend has him on msn he is a nice guy.

Nielez
10-03-2005, 04:05 PM
The waving is now possible for everybody, he did it in the beginning and he helped habbo with it for the new idea.
plus he COULD error you but that bug was also fixed when sulake found out, so there wasnt much he could do except for he knew the system inside-out, please close this thread because it makes no sense anymore since he openly anounced he didnt want to get on habbo anymore it dont bother him anymore....

ty, noobforcer

-ClOSE PLEASE-

Homosexual
10-03-2005, 04:22 PM
DO NOT CLOSE.

s0nux owns a site. He can unban himself.
He's coming back on the 1/4/05

DO NOT CLOSE.

Homosexual
10-03-2005, 04:30 PM
I've even got a screenie for AltaHabbo -.-
Here it is:

http://www.crapabouthabbo.com/altahabbo/data/upimages/sonics.bmp

Think I'm a newb? Look at your self. -.-

Cypher-
10-03-2005, 06:25 PM
LMAO at all the people who think andy willbe back on habbo, sorry for laughing but i have to. He's like 32 now and he is currently in university studying more advanced languages i think as he plans to open his own software company. You really think a guy with the enourmous amount of talent that he has is going to waste it on habbo? Hacking people and such?

P.S. He didnt not have access to habbo files mainly because he couldnt access the old kultakala server and also he did not release the aloe vera lmao if he was able to do either of these, he would be running sulake instead of that ceo sampo so there you go.
Also andy did not "hack" habbo because he was a evil person he done it because back then habbo had so many carless exploits in their code that he could easily break it down and finding errors in code and exploiting them was his favourite hobby. If it wasnt for him finding all the cheat ways to get furni then people would still be doing it today. He wont be back on habbo ever because the sulake corporation were going to take him to court over his cyber crimes not against habbo but against their official server and network but settled an out-of-court agreement which stated he could never use a sulake product again. If he was caught using any he would be facing a fine and jailtime.

(he could never pick up furni in a room unless it was his own)

2hd.
10-03-2005, 06:47 PM
a person tht can strike terror into peoples hearts
a person tht can do something tht even expreienced hackers aren't brilliant at
a person who got bored and left
Hes just a person, but he can do extraodrinary things!

Wolfeh..
17-03-2005, 12:01 AM
I'm sorry to cause commotion but let me clear up some points...

1. SonicMouse is NOT back, Dionysus used him for a competition..

2. Those stickeys were made by either Mouce, or some noob who bought this very secret scripting program off Stevo. (Note the short words; wll, wrk, i, ur)

3. There is no way to 'hack' into the main Computer. - Habbo is run off of million dollar servers, and they all contain firewalls, passwords, and logs and autoshutdown.

4. SonicMouse is a programmer who used scripting programs to do all those things back then.

5. Changing your IP is as easy as running 'winipconfig' in the Run Menu in Windows. You do not need a new computer, isp, or making a new Habbo.

6. SonicMouse never goes on Habbo again, he was arrested in late 2003, for cyber vandalism to 4 major websites. (Not Habbo). I do not know how long his sentence is, but it will be more than 3 years.

7. There is no such thing as a Habbo Hacker. These people are scripters who download programs from decent people, and press about 2 buttons, and get a Mountain Dew, or put furni in walls, or in the dataless maps. (Black areas).

8. I am a beginner hacker, I have never, in my life, vandalized websites, computers, programs, or Habbo. I make viruses and send them to ZoneLabs, for testing, this is to protect YOU from getting certain viruses.

I am not a bad person, the people out there, scripting, and damaging certain databases, are not hackers, they are idiots who waste their time, doing something not productive.

Thank you for reading, and I hope I caused no arguements, as I want to end it.

timROGERS
17-03-2005, 06:48 AM
Dubious, but great post! Have some rep!

Though, I sont think Sonic ever went in prison, I think he just got a heavy fine

xxMATTGxx
17-03-2005, 07:49 AM
Well I don't think hes back

Lord Zero
17-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Must this continue to happen? Honestly?

Revis
19-03-2005, 06:07 PM
I think he was one giant script kiddie, over gloryfied. Most of his stuff was client side, like giving himself a hobba badge and "s**t" drinks, then he could also get the Bots clothes in other public rooms, ive seen a screenie of him naked in the lido with a chefs hat. Im sure he mad Habit and cna get his Ip unbanned but theres no real point now.
I seriously doubt he could pick up peoples furni from rooms.

][-DdK-][ and ][VoD][ used to Hack people, steal their furni, then use there rights to script rooms, this was before it took like 2 mins to take it all back out. But they used to target people and not just radamly hack.

GommeInc
19-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Can we stop talking about this Glorified Prat please

Jenna
19-03-2005, 07:02 PM
s0nax is not his new habbo name. if you notice when you search SonicMouse the room comes up SonicMouse - New account s0nax. it looks like sonicmouse made the room but he didnt. if you click it it doesnt show the owner. when you serch s0nax it shows HES the one who owns the room. Its probly just a n00b trying to scare people... Sonicmouse is NOT coming back, believe me he wouldnt waste his time dont get all stressed over it.

infatuation
19-03-2005, 07:09 PM
jenna you are exactly right i mean why would he come back after all the troubles of getting banned..

la-ur-en
19-03-2005, 07:29 PM
last i herd he got tacken away wit the police and got charged by the police then he wasnt allowed to bi a comp or have internet accessby ne 1!!!!! but im not sure now i think he is workin in a cafe in america!!! :eusa_ange

Firs of all, the only reason the hotel said he was working in a cafe in africa was to put our minds to rest, as africa isn't very high in the technology, so he couldn't have a computer, so we wouldn't panic and think he will return.

Okay, so what if sonicmouse is back? The only reason he was a bad hacker was because he was habbo staff, and he had rights to everyone's rooms and could pick up furniture, so, if he is back, the worse he can do is what every other hackers do, create a website, or do the usual keylogging and things, but thats it, he wont be allowed to be a hobba or habbo staff.

Max
19-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Close the thread, close it, seal it, stamp it, burn it.
Every possible discription and every possible thing what one big nerd behind he's could do is mentioned

CLOSE!!

Septicemia
24-03-2005, 11:16 PM
As it says on his website, (Not saying link)

In my free time I love to reverse engineer other peoples software. If anyone knows me, they will tell you that I am relentless in my quests to figure things out. I have caused a lot of trouble on a lot of different systems due to finding exploits in other people software.

So does that explain something?

RabRogan4
25-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Lol I have seen many naked habbos..not a really big deal..i think its a swimming costume taken out of the public room

GommeInc
25-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Why must we continue to talk about him?

Dave,
25-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Why must we continue to talk about him?

Haven't you gotten used to the weak minded yet Gomme?

Ashley 12344
26-03-2005, 03:03 PM
wot they sed, hes not on habbo nemore so dus it really mata wot he used to do?

GommeInc
29-03-2005, 11:01 PM
Hello weak minded fools, lets stop talking about the glorified idiot please, he isnt on habbo anymore and if he, he would be cladded as a n00b hacker...

SO SHUT UP NOW!

Isaac
01-04-2005, 03:35 AM
I saw a picture of him with red skin holding sh-- soda, lol he looks like a fun person to hang with. Who cares about him though, he is a legend, because he changed habbo forever.

Luckyrare
01-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Yeah, w.e
SonicMouse...
P.S You Are Advertising A Scaming Site.

You Said www.**************.com w.e!

That Has downloads for Habbo Unbanners.

BJ-Bufting-1
05-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Why is everyone so hyped up about sonicmouse he is not the best scripter mearley the most famous. There are some scripters that are so good they don't actually get caught, they are true scripters. Sonicmouse could do flashy stuff but there are better scripters out there. So I doubt he is back it's probably someone who isn't getting caught because they're not stupid!

Blader_Boy
05-04-2005, 11:36 PM
i really dont know where these rumours came from... iv been on habbo for a good 4 years and iv always belived him to be nothing more than an amateur scripter...?

Drewar
14-04-2005, 12:10 PM
He better not be back *shivers* thannk god he didn't get any of my stuff :P

Bloodkanekiller
14-04-2005, 01:26 PM
dude i kno who it is
hes my bri
gods truth

lauralol
14-04-2005, 01:33 PM
BloodKane what are these lies you're making up now? :s

Bloodkanekiller
14-04-2005, 01:35 PM
i dunno and im gonna hack hahahahahahahahaa
ill be the new greatest hacker

lauralol
14-04-2005, 01:41 PM
I doubt it.. and if you were its nothing to be proud of :s And you don't seem to know much anyway I don't think you would have the brains for it

Bloodkanekiller
14-04-2005, 01:42 PM
i kno where u r
ur in uhhhhhhhh
lido

diveing

or ur in uhhhh mystique! room

lauralol
14-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Actually Im in neither of them :s

Bloodkanekiller
14-04-2005, 01:47 PM
uhhh dj-3000 help desk
or
mmm
hmmm
prezzeh trap
or mystique! room

lauralol
14-04-2005, 01:53 PM
What has where I am got to do with anything?!
The facts are:
You are not Sonicmouse's brother
And you are NOT going to be the 'greatest hacker'

BlueTails
14-04-2005, 03:02 PM
dude i kno who it is
hes my bri
gods truth

Lmao, And Lost_Witness Is 99

DJ-COLLINS!
14-04-2005, 03:39 PM
o yes u can there is aprogram calld habbit witch unbans u it works my m8 did it

schwoops
21-04-2005, 03:29 AM
U noobys basically didnt know we already had 1 big scare but this is wat they told us then
Sonicmouse Is Now In business running a coffee shop and he no longer can get on and is always monitored by poilce SO THERE IT IS HAPPY>

Lord Zero
21-04-2005, 08:48 AM
U noobys basically didnt know we already had 1 big scare but this is wat they told us then
Sonicmouse Is Now In business running a coffee shop and he no longer can get on and is always monitored by poilce SO THERE IT IS HAPPY>

That isn't at all true. None whatsoever. He doesn't run a coffee shop, and he isn't always monitored by the police. :/

Mentor
21-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Whats the hype. some one who botheres scamming a few kids of of some pixles isnt exscatly a theat plus when he was on, habbo had next to 0 deffences, makeing it easy, athogh habbos still got more secuty holes then swiss cheese, no one who had teh know how would be stupid enogh to hack a onlien game just to get some vertal pixles anyway?

Plus i bet all teh programs like habbix if scanned bu a AV will show up to be a trogen of some sort, as most are built so idiots install em to get some vertal ****, and the maker can just go browsing threw there pc at will.

GommeInc
21-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Whats the hype. some one who botheres scamming a few kids of of some pixles isnt exscatly a theat plus when he was on, habbo had next to 0 deffences, makeing it easy, athogh habbos still got more secuty holes then swiss cheese, no one who had teh know how would be stupid enogh to hack a onlien game just to get some vertal pixles anyway?

Plus i bet all teh programs like habbix if scanned bu a AV will show up to be a trogen of some sort, as most are built so idiots install em to get some vertal ****, and the maker can just go browsing threw there pc at will.
Ever heard of the phrase 'Small things please small minds.' That it what is going on with repetitive threads and members who post in them who find it such a big deal are, small minded people who are pleased by small things

Davisman
21-04-2005, 06:42 PM
It's kinda freaky, someone going to jail for hacking :(

Bloodkanekiller
21-04-2005, 08:04 PM
Lol

1. his tools been banned
2. hes gone for good
i mean good

he could be back but he aint

Ch0sen.1
21-04-2005, 10:11 PM
YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARTED SONICMOUSE WAS A GIRL ANY WAY! SO RIGHT THERE PROVES UR NOT HER BROTHER BECAUSE U DONT KNWO YOUR SISTER

Lord Zero
22-04-2005, 01:31 PM
YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARTED SONICMOUSE WAS A GIRL ANY WAY! SO RIGHT THERE PROVES UR NOT HER BROTHER BECAUSE U DONT KNWO YOUR SISTER

Wait, everyone is ******ed because they think SonicMouse is a guy when you think he's a girl? Ahaha.

It's kinda freaky, someone going to jail for hacking http://habboxforum.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

He didn't go to jail for hacking. There is a difference between gamehacking and system hacking.

Fridayz
26-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Well rumour that i heard is that habbo staff logged onto his account (supposedly Dionysus)

And apparently he isnt in england, According to a few people he owns a coffee shop in africa (Dont know whether that is true or not, But it has come up a few times from different people)

And i doubt he would be back, 1 because of the IP ban and Shockwave ID ban, And he has no reason to come back, Scripting is more or less over, And lets face it, It's only furni that he is after.

Lord Zero
26-04-2005, 09:11 AM
Well rumour that i heard is that habbo staff logged onto his account (supposedly Dionysus)

And apparently he isnt in england, According to a few people he owns a coffee shop in africa (Dont know whether that is true or not, But it has come up a few times from different people)

And i doubt he would be back, 1 because of the IP ban and Shockwave ID ban, And he has no reason to come back, Scripting is more or less over, And lets face it, It's only furni that he is after.

He lives in America, and is a software programmer. And I agree with you about coming back. "Scripting" is near enough dead on Habbo now with all the wannabes. He has no reason to come back, especially now that he plays Sacred. But, if he did want to go on Habbo, the IP ban and ID ban won't stop him. Anyone can bypass those bans.

GommeInc
26-04-2005, 09:53 AM
Oh wow, hes a celebrity...

hider.sneaker
28-04-2005, 11:52 AM
hes the wors scripter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

.Ex-
28-04-2005, 03:08 PM
SHUT UP ABOUT SONICMOUSE HE IS NOT AROUND AND NEVER WILL BE AGAIN.

Johnnyoh
26-01-2006, 02:53 AM
Ah yes, sonicmouse. She's really good. BUT u r all calling him a hacker, do u even know the definiton of hacker? well they way u ppl talk about her shes more of a cracker. AND PPL ALL SCRIPTORS AND CRACKERS R WANNABEES!

I myself aint a cracker but a hacker. I dont crack into habbo, i make my own games.
Sonic coudve wanted revenge for all we know, maybe he was scammed when he started or cracked.

Moose
26-01-2006, 03:07 AM
This was made over a year ago...

Rizla
26-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Ah yes, sonicmouse. She's really good. BUT u r all calling him a hacker, do u even know the definiton of hacker? well they way u ppl talk about her shes more of a cracker. AND PPL ALL SCRIPTORS AND CRACKERS R WANNABEES!

I myself aint a cracker but a hacker. I dont crack into habbo, i make my own games.
Sonic coudve wanted revenge for all we know, maybe he was scammed when he started or cracked.All scripters and crackers are wannabes? Define a scripter, please do. Also, SonicMouse isn't a girl ;)

madchild24
26-01-2006, 12:32 PM
personally i think banning sonic mouse was a cover sulake a""...

Rizla
26-01-2006, 12:49 PM
He was banned for scripting.

madchild24
26-01-2006, 12:54 PM
ye i know ryan but i think theres more to it then that..

Matt.
26-01-2006, 01:40 PM
This thread is well old, if you look at the 1st page it says some one edited there post in 2004!

Dudeitsme
26-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Stop bumping threads you noobs its a year old thread

Kj2005
26-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Sonicmouse rocked
He never hacked people but did some wkd scripts
The best one wahs when he did the lido and everyone got free goes

Rizla
26-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Sonicmouse rocked
He never hacked people but did some wkd scripts
The best one wahs when he did the lido and everyone got free goesI'd love to know when that happened :eusa_whis

Deiondre
26-01-2006, 05:08 PM
I thought he was just a scripter (tor???)

Like I heard he did the first white stikies etc

Rizla
26-01-2006, 05:10 PM
No, but he did used to do them. He was just a scripter.

Deiondre
26-01-2006, 05:11 PM
No, but he did used to do them. He was just a scripter.

Yeh, I'm sure it was you that told me, so who cares if he's back then/

Rizla
26-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Even if he did come back, which I doubt, what would he do? o.O Uber hax everyone? :rolleyes:

Deiondre
26-01-2006, 05:29 PM
He probably would work for Sulake and help improve their product

btw Ryan are you banned on JesusChrist.?

Catchetat
27-01-2006, 01:33 PM
o_O I thought he like quitted Habbo because he's old

mynameishelen!
27-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Stop bumping threads you noobs its a year old thread

I second that ;l

[Chris]
27-01-2006, 07:55 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/chrisbes/clappy.gif
congradluations ob ur ... rubbish thread!!

Johnnyoh
03-02-2006, 03:47 AM
LOL, ok u r all n00bs( "hacking" wise") FIRST it isnt called hacking. Hackers made the internet, games and habbo. Crackers -(sonicmouse) break down the walls hackers made to configure them in there own ways which in most cases crackers try to take creditcard #'s etc. SonicMouse i woudnt actually classify him as either he cracked habbo but helped them like a cracker. i am 13 and i only no so far HTML/XHTML/PHYTON learning C and C++ and many more. Pro Hackers or Crackers learn atleast 20 and SonicMouse accoplishes this 7 years ahead of my age. By the time i learn this habbo's security will be strong enough to probbaly( i said probbaly) hold SonicMouse out. He leaves clues when or if hes comming back like the room he made that said "Dec. 23 ill be...." made by SonicMouse. I wanna get my account unbanned as i was perm. banned for NO REASON! and i am using the USA hotel now as i stopped UK 2 years ago or more somthing around that.

Tyed
03-02-2006, 04:22 AM
Didn't say i did :rolleyes: just sounds like a more believable explanation than "OMGZ sonicmouse is back to hack habbo!!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SupaIGA
03-02-2006, 06:04 AM
Hiet (Forum Moderator) - This was first posted in 2004, please do not bump threads.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!