PDA

View Full Version : ur 500k for my throne!!

BOGD4N
26-12-2004, 09:57 PM
hi i play habbo and also runescape !
i got thrones and if u have 500k on a game called runescape then we can trade!
i dont pay first because u can scam and if u think i scam then ask VT: he traded me 10 mil an di gave him 20 thrones! so maybe u wanna ask more then thers alot moe people i just dont wanna list all of em...
if u dont belive then u can bring like the habbox staff or the habbohotel staff just i dont pay first because hbbo fiurni cost real money so thats like losing real money...and runescape u jut need to work and train skillz to get more anywayz pm me in rs u can see the name below or pm in habbo :)

Jase
26-12-2004, 10:09 PM
hi i play habbo and also runescape !
i got thrones and if u have 500k on a game called runescape then we can trade!
i dont pay first because u can scam and if u think i scam then ask VT: he traded me 10 mil an di gave him 20 thrones! so maybe u wanna ask more then thers alot moe people i just dont wanna list all of em...
if u dont belive then u can bring like the habbox staff or the habbohotel staff just i dont pay first because hbbo fiurni cost real money so thats like losing real money...and runescape u jut need to work and train skillz to get more anywayz pm me in rs u can see the name below or pm in habbo :)

ur tellin me tht u want 500k for 1 throne?!?! thats stupid u can get full rune n a dragon hally 4 that i doubt that ne 1 will buy this

bad-man10
26-12-2004, 11:55 PM
exactly i had r2h and then i traded it for a throne loads of norms and an account with 6 months of habbo club on it

BOGD4N
27-12-2004, 04:10 PM
lol sure u did and i bet u i can get around 1 mil for only 1 throne sodont even give me those non sense coments just to get ur post up!

Ziabotsu
27-12-2004, 04:38 PM
lol sure u did and i bet u i can get around 1 mil for only 1 throne sodont even give me those non sense coments just to get ur post up!
They have something to say, and in my opinion, what you posted there is nonsense and just for your post count too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!