PDA

View Full Version : REPUTATION RANKS IS OUT

Zurufa
28-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Hey every one its me Zuru :eusa_clap with some news about Habbox. You know how these great Habbox staff make there Big things here and there well here is a new BIG thing called " Reputation Ranks " the more points you have of these the more you are closer to Habbox Staff and people know you more. Well if you do not know what they are you earn them by other staff and posting. Not just any post for fun to gain points but posts that Help or Introduce yourself or other things like a trade offer, a question, news, ect. Well here is a list of the Reputation Points :

-100 is infamouse about these parts
-50 can only hope to improve
-10 has a little shameless about the past
0 is an unknown quantity at this point
10 is on a distinguished road
25 will become famouse soon enough ( im here right now :( )
50 has a spectacular aura about
75 is a jewel in the rough
100 is just really nice
125 is a glorious becon of light
150 is a name known to all
175 is a splendid one to behold
200 has much to be proud of
250 has a brilliant future
300 has reputation beyond repute
350 has much detecation to Habbox

People see your rank at the top under your name, you can hide it by going to your User CP can turn it off.

Thats all for now and remember :werock:

P@ND@
28-12-2004, 09:08 AM
Why are you posting this? :p

Zurufa
28-12-2004, 10:49 PM
:werock: :werock:

Concentric
28-12-2004, 11:14 PM
the more points you have of these the more you are closer to Habbox Staff
What are you talking about, you don't get to be Habbox staff just because you have a high reputation rank.

Zurufa
29-12-2004, 05:17 AM
Not closer of "Becoming" a Habbox Staff but Closer to Habbox Staff like they know you are a good friend, ect.

Jacko2kn3
29-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Not closer of "Becoming" a Habbox Staff but Closer to Habbox Staff like they know you are a good friend, ect.

Tis not true.

Perhaps with the theory of longer on the forum means more chance for rep points means that staff members may recognise you, but I hardly know any of the members of the forum and I've worked at habbox on and off for ages.

Arcanum
29-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Many of the things he has said is wrong. When I first read this, I was really confused. If anyone needs info on reputation ranks, there is a sticky in this forum for that reason.

Thread Closed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!